(Topic ID: 163771)

biggest lies from EM sellers

By 1974DeltaQueen

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

misunderstanding_(resized).png
    app_(resized).JPG
    rusted_pinball_machine__(resized).jpg
    otakufakead_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider velcroman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 7 years ago

"The backglass is really good, no touch up or loss."
    I bought a K&Q on this description with no pictures from a guy 20 or so years back who told me that. He dropped it off at my warehouse when I was out seeing someone. When I returned a few minutes after he left, my guys had set it up. I took a look and it was just brutal, horrible, a total lie. I called him on his cell and told him how messed up it was and how he totally BS'd me. He basically told me too bad, tough luck.
    I waited a few minutes, called him back, told him no problem, I was going to keep the machine, but reminded him that I had been dealing in coin-op for years, and started rattling off every name in my address book (before Outlook having my contacts) that I was going to call and email about what happened along with his name and contact details. I then suggested he come back before I reached C in my contacts list to pick up his piece of junk.
    He came back within an hour or so with cash. I wouldn't even talk with him. I had my guys load up his crappy machine, count the cash and send him on his way. Decades of dealing in coin-op and thank goodness, I can count on one hand the experiences like this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider velcroman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/biggest-lies-from-em-sellers?tu=velcroman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.