(Topic ID: 163771)

biggest lies from EM sellers

By 1974DeltaQueen

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

misunderstanding_(resized).png
    app_(resized).JPG
    rusted_pinball_machine__(resized).jpg
    otakufakead_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 7 years ago

on ebay:

This is my Williams "Apollo" 1967 Pinball machine,The machine worked the last time i used it, Have not played it for a while and do not know if it still works on not and I don't care as it is being sold as is where is It is being sold as is used for restoration only The back glass is damaged and not on machine now No test runs or time wasters wanting to "play it first before purchase. It is stored in a dry attic and covered It will take 2-3 people to move it out of the attic, The back glass is damaged. The glass is complete and could be repaired or sealed (don't know the procedure) or it can be replaced by a number of places (you send it to them , they scan and reprint the back glass) the costs are in the $200-300 range or less depending on where you take it. This original my be salvageable, Because the back glass in damaged I'm selling for less. The machine is for local pick up no shipping,

At least he not lying.

app_(resized).JPGapp_(resized).JPG

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

So he knows about scanning back glass but can't be bothered to try to plug it in.

It is stored in a dry attic and covered It will take 2-3 people to move it out of the attic.

Not likely to plug it in

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/biggest-lies-from-em-sellers?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.