(Topic ID: 163771)

biggest lies from EM sellers

By 1974DeltaQueen

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

misunderstanding_(resized).png
    app_(resized).JPG
    rusted_pinball_machine__(resized).jpg
    otakufakead_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

"It worked when I put it in storage"

"That clicking noise never bothered me"

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

it is only a LIE if you believe IT.

Really!?

A lie is a lie whether anyone believes it or not.

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

this is a purchase, walk into it with your eyes wide open. most people are selling something they know very little about. their perception of the truth is clouded. so most believe what they are saying so is it a lie?

Absolutely agree with you about keeping your eyes open. The truth is solid no matter what is said. Truth or lie implied.

Sometimes the biggest part of talking the price down is pointing truth out to the seller. Sometimes they are sensible and will bend... Sometimes they are solid as a rock and won't budge... That's where I get frustrated

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from Allgood:

I had a person say "Elvis" played a local non working "Champ" pinball for sale, so it makes it a really special and worth about $5,000 when fixed up.
    Would this be an ultra rare undocumented EPP (Elvis Played Pinball)?

That's hilariously ridiculous

On a side note, o-din owned and played my Tron LE, so it's worthless now

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/biggest-lies-from-em-sellers?tu=chosen_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.