2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by scampcamp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I tried on my phone & PC & it won't open when I click the Molex connectors & pins. Does anyone have an idea how to order these from https://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com/ ?

#2 2 years ago

I think they may be out of stock. I had the same thing happen to me lately.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

I think they may be out of stock. I had the same thing happen to me lately.

Shoot.. who's another good resource? Thanks

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from scampcamp:

Shoot.. who's another good resource? Thanks

Ed at Great Plains Electronics is my go to.

#5 2 years ago

Hes closed til next week

#6 2 years ago

Wire-bot (a pinsider's new store) is selling some crimp connectors etc. Not sure if they'll have everything you need, but worth a try:

wirebot.xyz

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from frunch:

Wire-bot (a pinsider's new store) is selling some crimp connectors etc. Not sure if they'll have everything you need, but worth a try:
    wirebot.xyz

If we've got what you need, it'll ship out tomorrow!

#8 2 years ago

I have them marked "Temporarily unavailable" due to the simple fact I'm spending all my time packing, shipping and adding more boards to inventory with XPin Pinball, new Big daddy boards, and also moving 15,000sq feet of storage from one building to another. I may be able to turn them on next week, I won't know until I get over this huge end of year hump.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from rockwell:

If we've got what you need, it'll ship out tomorrow!

Thanks! Just made an order. Like the website.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bigdaddy-pinball-how-to-order- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.