If only JJP/STERN would get off their ass and make BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
I was trying to design one in visual pinball but to be honest it confused the hell out of me. I wanted to design it using VP first to see if it shot well and maybe one day move it to the workshop and have a go at creating an actual white wood.
Here’s my ideas so far for Toys & Mechs and Modes
TOYS & MECHS
1. Opening Mouth escalator centre ramp which feeds behind back panel ramp.
2. Guardian Floating Head Bash toy (Like GB slimmer)
3. Three Storms Pop Bumpers sculpted in shape of their straw hats
4. Moving sewer Bug Monster head pops out of the wall or back panel and magnet in his mouth grabs the ball and retreats back into wall or back panel dropping the ball into subway for Multiball ball lock (like thing hand on AF)
5. Sewer Beast Monster Inside opening statue, Statue opens for Multiball subway kick out
6. Pork Chop Express Truck captive ball
7. Wheel chair ramp ball cradle ball travels backwards on ramp in cradle the drops as ramp disappears down into stone well underneath playfield (again similar to the way GB subway ramp goes under playfield)
8. Lo Pan pop up bash toy/centre Ramp obstruction
9. Chinese standoff drop targets opposite each other on left and right walls (red gang facing yellow gang)
10. Six demon bag flask sculpted mode start scoop
1. The Hell of Being Cut to Pieces
2. The Hell of Boiling Oil
3. The Hell of the Upside Down Sinners
4. The Hell Where People are Skinned Alive
5. The Hell of the Oily Dragon
6. The Hell of the Vast Cold
(All named after different Chinese Hells “Chinese have a lot of hells Jack”)
ART:14F198B3-2297-4B8B-B89B-9C752AB571C7 (resized).jpeg37DC3505-D2F7-48DE-9811-EC3ACBB612AA (resized).jpeg7B889337-3D01-4A84-9543-37314097E24D (resized).jpegDD58D2E1-9411-483C-973E-69F761EA3FF1 (resized).jpeg
Found some amazing art on Pinterest that I was gonna use which I’ve attached, personally I think Chris Franchi would knock it out of the park!