(Topic ID: 278269)

BIG thumbs up for the PINWOOFER amp and speaker kit!

By iceman44

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

https://pinwoofer.com/

I just installed these kits on my JPLE and EHOHLE this weekend.

Phenomenal mod. I'm gonna rank it as my favorite of all time.

Takes your sound experience to another level, 10 clicks above.

At first, i had the treble too high and bass too low on JP. It was very crisp but i was like what happened to the boom boom.

A quick little adjustment to the bass and i thought the entire pin was going to shake apart!!!

When you dial it in it's just hard to believe how much better it sounds and the little nuances you pick up with clarity.

It puts you INTO THE GAME, like my AlienLE.

Elvira was just unreal too.

If there is any MOD to have this one is an absolute MUST HAVE!!

I'm getting rid of hooking up subs, with this kit you don't need it. If you want to you could literally shake your pin to pieces with that bass.

4 months later
    #2 3 years ago

Just installed this in my Indiana Jones and it's absolutley awesome. This combined with Pinsound+ and the Endprodukt score,you can't go wrong.

Great system and fantastic customer service from Dan at Pinwoofer

#3 3 years ago

I do love this pinwoofer-kit as well. Installed the super-kit (amplifier and boxes) a couple of weeks ago in my EHOH premium and the result blows me away. I am really, really happy about it. Sound plays now in another league.

Due to that experience I ordered today the kit for my IMDN and WillyWonka. The external subwoofer from today is after the installation of the kit for sure history.

I can recommend Dan from Pinwoofer as well; very sympatic person. Perfect communication and support; he answers all your (even stupid) questions. I do like this customer orientation. Thumbs up!

#4 3 years ago

Also. Dan rivals Pinstadium Scott in the ridiculously awesome customer service department. I didn’t think that was possible. Deal with absolute confidence.

If you want to upgrade the stock audio in any game. Pinwoofer is the only aftermarket option imo. Fantastic stuff.

#5 3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys! It means a lot to us. We'll continue to do our best!

-Emily

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-thumbs-up-for-the-pinwoofer-amp-and-speaker-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.