Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dozer1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Big thanks to these guys for creating a "perfect storm" in my hunt for a Genie. I briefly had a WTB listing for a Genie in any condition. I pulled the listing after I ended up with a different set of games. Dozer1 contacted me (after my listing was closed) and said he knew of a Genie in Minnesota (about 5 hours from me). It was a project machine, but exactly what I had been looking for. Before I contacted the seller, I put out a feeler to see if anyone was traveling to MGC that would happen to be going near the seller's location. HHaase contacted me within 15 minutes of my posting stating he was going right by the seller on the way to MGC.

I contacted the seller (super nice guy), and he was fine with Hans picking up the game on my behalf.

Genie is now in the house. I really appreciate it guys! It isn't often these distance deals work out like this one did. Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Glad it all worked out for you!

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

It isn't often these distance deals work out like this one did.

Absolutely

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-thanks-to-dozer1-and-hhaase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.