HGTH.jpg
H..jpg
street_dancing_11.jpg
Cheerleader2.JPG
Cheerleader1.JPG
Moo.jpg
Thank you.jpg
Dreams come true.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Derek you beat me to it. I wanted to express my gratitude towards Rick and everyone at PPS that is involved in making this dream come true. Yes I have been dreaming about owning a MM for many years. I have always been able to afford one, but I was not able to get past the mental threshold of spending over $9000 on one. I tried some creative trades, etc but I have had no luck. I basically gave up on the idea of getting a decent MM below $9000. I thought the re-make would never happen and then it did. I e-mailed Rick the day of the announcement and several days later Rick came through for me. I am going with the LE with gold trim and honestly I am still in a state of astonishment. The MMR LE will be my ultimate grail pin, and I will probably be buried in it-LOL. Through the years I am finding that I am getting more and more anal in regards to condition. Even if I could find a collector quality MM, pricing would reflect condition and kill the deal. The thought of owning a new one is truly a dream come true.
I keep imagining the day of arrival and having a huge MMR LE unboxing celebration. I know that I will get a fantastic product from a reputable company, and the years of enjoyment will be priceless. In closing I would like to thank Rick again for having the passion for pinball and making so many people's dreams come true.

From my family to your family-THANK YOU RICK!!!!!!

Dreams come true.jpgDreams come true.jpg
Thank you.jpgThank you.jpg
Moo.jpgMoo.jpg

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

It should be fun watching all the love and admiration early on but as things progress, delays happen and the product isn't what some were expecting... let the whining begin!

With respect Tony, can we try and keep this thread positive and thank Rick for his efforts. Save the speculation for another MM thread, as if there is not enough.

#73 10 years ago

H..jpgH..jpg HGTH.jpgHGTH.jpg Ron.jpgRon.jpg
#105 10 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

And as several people have pointed out in this thread, it is far to early to begin hero-worshipping anyone involved.

I do not think worshiping is appropriate. Some people wanted to express gratitude towards Rick and PPS for their efforts in the early stages of development. Does Rick and PPS not deserve thanks for bringing this to the development stage? Yes we do not have a finished product yet, but we have someone with a capitalistic American attitude that will bring a classic pinball back from the grave. At the same time employing hardworking Americans in the process. Sounds like the American Dream to me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 9.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-thank-you-to-rick-and-planitary-pinball-for-the-mm-remake?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.