Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Big shot drawing (resized).JPG
big shot I relay (resized).JPG
big shot c stepping (resized).JPG
Big Shot (resized).JPG
Big Shot snippet (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Runbikeskilee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 3 years ago

Paulace, I have the schematic for Hot Shot, not Big Shot, but that circuit appears to be the same in both machine versions. The circled switch belongs in the B relay (pop bumper relay). The circuit basically just changes the scoring of the pop bumper between 3-ball and 5-ball rules.

I'm trying to follow this thread also. When I rescued my Hot Shot a few years ago from the basement of an old house being renovated by a real estate guy, I struggled with getting the bonus count on the machine to work properly. Another pinhead and myself worked on it over a few days before we finally got it working properly. I don't think it was ever clear to me how the entire bonus scoring process worked as a whole, but my machine problems ended up being solved with some very precise adjustment of the I & J relays (areas 3C and 3D on the schematic) , which I'm sure I adjusted at least 3-4 times each. Along the way, a lot of other components got cleaned, checked, and adjusted

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Runbikeskilee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-shot-pinball-bonus-reset-issues?tu=Runbikeskilee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.