• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hot shot.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Looking for this popular EM. Would prefer project condition but finished/shopped condition is fine too. Located in GR Michigan. Thanks!
image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I just bought one in Lansing! Great game, good luck.

#3 9 years ago

I have a Big Shot that has been in my family since the mid 80's. It's a great EM. Good luck with the search!

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I have a Big Shot that has been in my family since the mid 80's. It's a great EM. Good luck with the search!

Now you're just rubbing it in

#5 9 years ago

Funny, I've been on the hunt for this game ever since it came out on the Pinball Arcade. I'm absolutely addicted to it. I'm looking for one in nice condition so if I find one in Project Condition I'll reach out to you.
Best of luck with your hunt!

(NOTE: Not looking to piggyback on this thread, just sharing my fondness for the game. If you have one in any condition please contact the OP first)

#6 9 years ago

Here's a nice looking Big Shot for $600:
semo.craigslist.org link

and another one:
boston.craigslist.org link

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Here's a nice looking Big Shot for $600:
" target="_blank">semo.craigslist.org link
and another one:
boston.craigslist.org link

Very nice examples!

I have a lead here in Michigan who has the four player version, "Hot Shot." We're working on a time to get together. Will post pics when I get it here.

I've heard from a lot of people about how much they like this machine. I was exposed to it on Pinball Arcade like a lot of others. There's a chance I played it in the arcades a LONG time ago but don't remember. In fact the only EM I ever remember playing as a kid (5 or 6 years old) is Fireball because it was super cool and different

2 weeks later
#8 9 years ago

Did you ever get the Hot Shot? One i made an offer on in Toledo just contacted me after I found a different one, I can put you in touch if you are still looking.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

Did you ever get the Hot Shot? One i made an offer on in Toledo just contacted me after I found a different one, I can put you in touch if you are still looking.

I did!! Will post pics when setup. Gotta get a couple customer machines out of here first

#10 9 years ago

Mission accomplished! A big thanks to MotorcityMatt for responding and setting me up with his Hot Shot. It's in pretty good condition and will clean up nicely after a full shop. Looking forward to this project thanks again

hot shot.jpghot shot.jpg

#11 9 years ago

You have an addiction, you know. Congrats on the new game!

#12 9 years ago

There are far worse addictions I'm sure. The wife approves of this one so game on!!

#13 9 years ago

I've been playing this like mad on the Pinball Arcade. Love it. Congrats on the pick-up!

#14 9 years ago

Congrats on the find! Now that you found yours......

Looking for a Gottlieb Big Shot or Hot Shot in the Northeast.

Must be 100% working and would prefer one with a playfield in nice condition.

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

-Mark

#15 9 years ago

Mark I changed the title and dropped the "Michigan" part out of it. We'll try to find you one out in NY now!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Mark I changed the title and dropped the "Michigan" part out of it. We'll try to find you one out in NY now!

I can't thank you enough. Willing to increase the radius to anywhere within a 5 hour drive from Metro New York.

Checked on the Boston craigslist link, but the ad has been pulled. Wouldn't of had a problem driving to MA.

If it had not been for the pinball arcade I would have never even know about this machine, now I'm addicted to it.

#17 9 years ago

Glad you like it Tim, Enjoy!

#18 9 years ago

I have the aab Pro Pool and really like it. An aab in the mix gives some variety for sure, especially if your collection gets top heavy with drop target games. Haven't played the 2 or 4 player version, so not sure how I'd like the resets, but I know the aab is a keeper. It really should be close to the top of any ranking, but it's lower production (800) probably hurts it. Congrat's on the find!

Dave

#19 9 years ago

Please tell me this will be at PATZ.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from appeac:

Please tell me this will be at PATZ.

Without question

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-shot-hot-shot-or-pro-pool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.