Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by SSrig
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lamp_shade.jpg
    tron-lamp-muppets-1.jpg
    PA200568.jpg
    9-1643.jpg
    image.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider APB_Enterprises.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

What benefit is it to the VENDORS if you have the VENDOR hall open when the VENDORS aren't there?
    Those who are selling cannot sell if they aren't there to take money.
    Those who are demonstrating new/prototype/not-for-sale games don't get any feedback from players if they aren't there to see it.
    Closing the vendor hall when the vendors aren't there isn't much of a threat to them, especially if the alternative is stolen goods and ...no apparent upside?

I think the new release folks should answer this questions. I am assuming that anyone who has a proto or test game there pulls stats off it. Plus it allows their customer base access to the game. I know when WOZ came out the only time I was able to get to it was around 4AM.

The lamp shade that we are talking about were in a booth of a first time Vendor at expo. http://www.pinballgifts.com/lampshade.html. These were nicely made pinball themed shades that have a cost associated with them.

I feel bad they were stolen, and bad that some pinheads here felt like it was ok to make a joke about it. Disappointing in so many ways.

Andrew

#72 8 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

This makes the most sense and will give vendors a break being in a secure room that can be locked down. It might be worth giving vendors the option of what room they want to be in (cointaker has that nice vault setup), which will also help balance out the big room if we are unable to get more games there next year.
    -c

I wonder if we sub divide the room like we did when free play was in the main hall. That area can be locked up with the false wall still out. This would create a new machine room, or a launch room or whatever we would want to call it. This would also leave enough room for the vendors to setup and be secure when the hall closes.

I don't think the free play room is large enough, and I am hesitant to recommend splitting the vendor areas up.

Would love to get some feedback from Vendors and folks who brought prototypes and the like to the show...

Andrew

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider APB_Enterprises.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-problem-at-this-years-pinball-expo-need-help?tu=APB_Enterprises and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.