(Topic ID: 194271)

Big Lebowski Review?

By PinMagnet

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Draegermeister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

I played the one at Sunshine Laundromat, and it's a beautiful machine. It is a lot of fun to play. It got most of my quarters that night, with Dialed In getting almost as many. Lebowski is well laid out, it is fun to shoots. I kept flipping the wrong way to spell Maude, but that's my issue. I was probably distracted by the bowling balls.

It has good callouts. The color display is used just enough to show the right clips at the right time. I'll agree the flippers felt a bit weak, but that's probably a setting or an aftermarket coil. I have a GNR, and the G ramp is steep. Lebowski has the same "little engine that could" feel when you shoot up the big left ramp. That's a minor issue that could be resolved by sucking less.

The upper playfield is awesome, especially the car. That's a ton of fun.

The only real issue is that the rug toy was already down to black rubber that had some rips. Doesn't affect play, but the visual is wrecked. Let's hope Neopost can rock the manufacturing and get the rest of the games out. I want to play it again!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Draegermeister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-lebowski-review?tu=Draegermeister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.