bth_38659358.gif
finish him stooges.gif
pindude.jpg
im just gonna go find a cash machine.jpg
TBL I am ready.jpg
image-165.jpg
super walter.JPG
TBL rug.jpg
There are 853 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 18.
#151 10 years ago

Lets pretend that Bridges was willing to come in for the discounted price of $50k.

Lets pretend that there will be 250 machines made.

$200 from each machine to get custom Dude call-outs. That's a done deal if I could make it.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

All I know is that there better be two layers of clear on the standards, or people are gonna burn this place to the ground.

My buddies didn't die face down in the mud so some strumpet could cheat us out of our clearcoat.

Image401.jpgImage401.jpg

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

All I know is that there better be two layers of clear on the standards, or people are gonna burn this place to the ground.

Quote of the day!

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

My buddies didn't die face down in the mud so some strumpet could cheat us out of our clearcoat.

rebuttal of the day!

#155 10 years ago

This is honestly the biggest news ever. Screw a MM remake, I want the money lebowski. I am in for 3-4 of these and will prepay on them. This game is going to be huge for me and a large group of people I know. I seriously can't wait for the details.

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

This is honestly the biggest news ever. Screw a MM remake, I want the money lebowski. I am in for 3-4 of these and will prepay on them. This game is going to be huge for me and a large group of people I know. I seriously can't wait for the details.

Future TBL pinball buyers.

#157 10 years ago

PM me if you have a TBL Pinball Flyer you want to sell. I want one. Thanks.

#158 10 years ago

I'd love a nice scan if someone can post, thanks.

#159 10 years ago

Did a quick license search and came up with not much. Maybe someone with more internet savvy could find more...

From this page: http://www.licensemag.com/license-global/universal-adds-movie-merch

"Funko is planning to make figures for the U.S. and Canada featuring Back to the Future, The Big Lebowski, Bride of Chucky, Scarface and Child’s Play 2."

Chris

#160 10 years ago

The F bomb is dropped 260 times in the movie....
I am sure the creators will run an "arcarde mode" and "adult mode"?

Left out lane..."Shut the f*ck up Donnie!"

#161 10 years ago

Just got a note back from Meg Annand who is Jeff Bridges assistant...

my question...
Would Jeff know about the production of an upcomming Pinball machine being made around The Big Labowski movie?

her reply....
Jeff does not know about this.

Warmly,
Meg

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Hmm...maybe. Who knows. Jeff Bridges does seem to have a big soft spot for this movie, and a Lebowski pinball machine just might be weird and wacky enough that he would spend a day in a sound booth to record some stuff.

That's true - in interviews he says that he tends to do stuff pretty much because he thinks it will be fun. What would be more fun that helping make a pinball - of course he'd get one out of the deal! But, just sayin - if he doesn't wanna do it - Fred Tatasciore is the guy to get!

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

You are the reason that they have gone through the trouble of setting up this hoax.

#164 10 years ago

Man, I wonder the damage someone could have done by announcing TBL pinball, taking deposits, then disappearing.

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Man, I wonder the damage someone could have done by announcing TBL pinball, taking deposits, then disappearing.

I think there'd have to be some trusted figure behind it or vouching for it for anyone to give them money. The reason guys like Jack, Jpop, Rick, etc can get pre-orders on faith is due to reputation.

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think there'd have to be some trusted figure behind it or vouching for it for anyone to give them money. The reason guys like Jack, Jpop, Rick, etc can get pre-orders on faith is due to reputation.

For sure,if it is being made in Europe you would have zero recourse.
I would only buy after the game was available from U.S. distributors.

#167 10 years ago

All I know is if this IS real, part of the backglass needs to be mirrored
lebowski_time_mirror-749620[1].jpglebowski_time_mirror-749620[1].jpg

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You are the reason that they have gone through the trouble of setting up this hoax.

Rob I think this thing is too big to be a hoax. High quality printed flyers day one, hot babes handing out said flyers day two, and then on day three they launch the 70 day countdown website with a sign up for notification info? WAY TOO much $$ to throw around on a hoax. Most people I have met in the Pinball world are too cheap to run this type of scam.

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Rob I think this thing is too big to be a hoax. High quality printed flyers day one, hot babes handing out said flyers day two, and then on day three they launch the 70 day countdown website with a sign up for notification info? WAY TOO much $$ to throw around on a hoax. Most people I have met in the Pinball world are too cheap to run this type of scam.

also didn't they run that teaser ad before the flyers in the expo program?

Yeah, those have been my thoughts too. Its a awfully large amount of trouble just for a Hoax. No one even seems to know who they are, no one can seem to get any info from the web domain. If this was someone pulling a prank I cant help but feel that someone would have spilled the beans or yelled Gotcha! at this point.

#170 10 years ago

I agree with you.

That's why I think it's a hoax.

#171 10 years ago

Seriously though, I haven't even seen any reasonable guesses as to who could be making this pin. Seems like most of the people who could make a pin are already in the game, unless you have some more Skit-b type guys doing it.

I'm willing to be that whoever it is, it's someone who reads Pinside a lot, based on the theme that they have chosen.

#172 10 years ago

Heighway pinball?

#173 10 years ago

http://domain-kb.com/www/dudepinball.com

Ok, I found this. I cant make much out of it other than it was registered on 10/7, and the Ip address is from Missouri. Don't know what that tells anyone.

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

http://domain-kb.com/www/dudepinball.com
Ok, I found this. I cant make much out of it other than it was registered on 10/7, and the Ip address is from Missouri. Don't know what that tells anyone.

I got the same info.

#175 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I agree with you.
That's why I think it's a hoax.

Anybody that would blow this amount of money to perpetrate a hoax will most likely be labeled an eternal jack-ass by the Pin community. They will definitely "own it". Nobody F*cks with the Jesus.

Again - no way Stern is this Savvy to create excitement around an announcement. Thus, I too lean towards a hoax.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#176 10 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

The girls weren't even holding any flyers in that pic and they weren't in the hall. Who is JJTaylor?

The girls were at expo. The blonde handed that flyer to me right in between Pythons talks (10 and 11am Sat)

Also, multiple pics were taken with Python's arms around both of them. If it's a hoax then so be it but they were handing out flyers.

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from jhagen:

The girls were at expo. The blonde handed that flyer to me right in between Pythons talks (10 and 11am Sat)
Also, multiple pics were taken with Python's arms around both of them. If it's a hoax then so be it but they were handing out flyers.

I just meant that in that pic they were not holding anything and didn't appear to be in the expo at that time. The "JJ Taylor" guy submitted the pic.

JJ Taylor is a big beer distributor in MN, don't know if that is any relation, probably not.

#178 10 years ago

For $350 I can get a single page website & imagery built via bootleg software downloaded from a torrent & then hosted online for a few months after splitting an 8ball of stomped on toot with two strippers to pass out flyers

BAM

I'm 10 min from St Charles too lol

Hmmm I know of a few pinball guys in the area...

#179 10 years ago

Anybody that would blow this amount of money to perpetrate a hoax will most likely be labeled an eternal jack-ass by the Pin community. They will definitely "own it". Nobody F*cks with the Jesus.
Again - no way Stern is this Savvy to create excitement around an announcement. Thus, I too lean towards a hoax.

I sat next to Gary one on one at breakfast last year @ CAX and pitched this game and I can tell you it isn't Stern.
I also mentioned it to Jack at PAGG and I can tell you it isn't JJP.
I don't know if it's a hoax perpetrated by Treehorn's goons or who it is, time will tell until then The Dude will be abiding.

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

For $350 I can get a single page website & imagery built via bootleg software downloaded from a torrent & then hosted online for a few months after splitting an 8ball of stomped on toot with two strippers to pass out flyers
BAM

But $350 is too steep a price to run a hoax for a manufacturing owner!
Heck, they won't even pay that amount to finish code on games they've built. (slight dig there, but all in fun).

#181 10 years ago

I can only hope the same attention to detail in shown with the game (if it exists).

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

BAM
Hmmm I know of a few pinball guys in the area...

Hmmmm and who would they be?

#183 10 years ago

For any of y'all with Netflix streaming service, you can watch the documentary "The Achievers: The Story of the Lebowski Fans". At one point during a tour of his house, one of the "Achievers" shows off his Data East Simpsons pinball machine which he said he bought by selling his car, lol.

#184 10 years ago

I have already sent deposits to JJTaylor, bakushan, those two flyer girls, and all 5 pinball companies. Just trying to cover my bases.

#185 10 years ago

I do find it odd that JJTaylor posted that photo of the girls inside a hotel room. Can you respond and explain where that photo was taken?

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I do find it odd that JJTaylor posted that photo of the girls inside a hotel room. Can you respond and explain where that photo was taken?

Yep, he's got some 'splainin' to do.

#187 10 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I have already sent deposits to JJTaylor, bakushan, those two flyer girls, and all 5 pinball companies. Just trying to cover my bases.

the-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-8.gifthe-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-8.gif

#188 10 years ago

I'd like to be taking their pictures in a hotel room

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Do you think the rugpissers did this?

#190 10 years ago

At first I thought it was fake, then I watched this and found out it's legit so now I don't know what to think about anything.

#191 10 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Do you think the rugpissers did this?

It's all starting to add up!

#192 10 years ago

Phone's ringing dude.......

#193 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Kinda like the Rocky Horror Picture Show in that respect. But it was your only chance to see Susan Sarandon totally nude when she was hot!

I actually had a dream last month, I was in charge of creating the RHPS pinball machine. It was pretty cool.

Too much pinball...its in my dreams, and I don't even own a table yet...

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Just got a note back from Meg Annand who is Jeff Bridges assistant...
my question...
Would Jeff know about the production of an upcomming Pinball machine being made around The Big Labowski movie?
her reply....
Jeff does not know about this.
Warmly,
Meg

meg.pngmeg.png

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

BAM

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These f-ing amateurs...

#196 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

marketers suck! Pinheads don't need a company wasting time and money on silly things like viral flop marketing.
If this company is even real then they are really stupid in 3 ways.
1.TBL does not need ANY marketing. The game (if done well) will sell itself.
2. 70 days is silly long. It creates a ohhh look TBL may get made but all the questions wanted are lft unanswered for way too long. If they were smart they would try to keep people ingaged for the next 70 days. Reveal a portion of the game each 5 days. Reveal the designer at 35. You get the idea.
3. They are ONLY marketing to the hardcore pinball crowd at this point and we don't want any company wasting $$$ on advertising. We are a critical bunch and rightfully so we want the $$$ spent on the game itself.

Agreed! Marketing sucks and is a total waste of time. I mean, you're totally right. It's a FLOP. NOBODY is paying any attention to these ads. Nobody is talking about it. And thank goodness that you're way too intelligent as to get sucked into this stupid idea and actually waste ANY of your valuable time keeping the thread regarding this potential, yet-unknown concept going.

Kudos, sir, on maintaining your integrity!

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from jjtaylor:

Agreed! Marketing sucks and is a total waste of time. I mean, you're totally right. It's a FLOP. NOBODY is paying any attention to these ads. Nobody is talking about it. And thank goodness that you're way too intelligent as to get sucked into this stupid idea and actually waste ANY of your valuable time keeping the thread regarding this potential, yet-unknown concept going.

Oh, and by the way, "ingaged" means an inbred wedding. I don't think you really want to force Pinheads to marry their own brothers & sisters, do you?

Or do you mean "engaged" ????

#198 10 years ago
Quoted from jjtaylor:

Hey, man,... are you gonna find these guys or you know, I mean, you got any promising uh...uh leads or?

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Guys.. Look closely at this picture, So either JJtaylor is the guy behind the Dudepinball Marketing stuff or hes a Major Pimp.. This was taken in one of the Hotel rooms of the Westin hotel. I know because it match's my room

What do you mean "OR" ??? Can't a guy be a marketing stuff guy AND a major pimp?

Or maybe I just ran into them when I was leaving my room and they went back to theirs to change and I asked if I could take a picture? (and since they had no flyers, I came online to see who the heck they were.)

Or maybe I'm the evil genius bakushun? (or maybe just evil?)

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The only splainin I had to do was to my wife... and begging... and crying... and flowers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

15,000 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 853 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-lebowski-pinball-confirmed-viral-campaign-in-effect/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.