• Big Lebowski 69 votes
    59%
  • Rick & Morty 48 votes
    41%

(117 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A0D00553-F697-4F38-8B63-9B8FC1AE22D6 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePinballCo-op.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 2 years ago

I used to own R&M. I had the glass off of it more than I had it on. I put it in the co-op and almost nobody played it because the ramps were impossible, the orbits didn't work right, the game reset during matches, etc. It was a nightmare. I had 5 lights installed incorrectly, the pop bumper didn't work, and the main board died the day it arrived (to Spooky's credit, they fixed everything and spent lots of time with me doing it. Top notch customer service). I sold it after maybe 8 months. It's worth mentioning that I had one of the first games made, so perhaps there were improvements over time in the production of the game.

The integration is amazing, the callouts made specifically for the game are great, and the rules are FANTASTIC. The idea that you can go to different dimensions while also playing modes? Absolutely awesome. I think it has one of the best rulesets in all of pinball.

But it wasn't worth the headache, especially if I was the only one playing it. I enjoyed it for the laughs and the music and the times when it worked correctly. I also hated how easy it was to get multiball, and how it wasn't that valuable. I want my super rickpots to be amazing!..... not worth a couple hundred thousand or whatever it was.

I do not miss it. If Stern made that exact same layout, I think it'd be one of the best games ever made. I own ACNC, and that game is rock solid. R&M was a step back for Spooky for some reason. Halloween seems like a step forward again. I don't get what happened in-between.

I sold R&M specifically to put money down on a TBL, which I expect to be getting in a few months. I've never flipped it and I've almost never watched any videos or twitch streams about it. As a bowler who loves pinball and a TBL movie fanatic, this is the trifecta for me. It better not disappoint...

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I understand there are owners that don't like to take the glass of their games to fix things....if that is the case maybe RM isn't right for you.

8 months of fixing and it never shot correctly. I sold it to a great pinballer who has fiddled with it for several months and it still doesn't shoot correctly.

I've had to take the glass off to fix or adjust every single NIB game I've ever purchased. The difference is that I was able to solve every problem on all other machines with a few adjustments at most. The R&M I had is still a work in progress 2 years after release. That's not the same.

Quoted from joetechbob:

Still the best Spooky to date IMHO. Super fun!

Crazy great game for the 6k price tag it originally came out with. Very under-rated overall, though I do see it getting some love lately. Once you dial in those shots, there are few games that rival the difficulty. I can stand in front of MM or TAF and get bored after playing for a solid 30 minutes. Not at all the case with ACNC. Solid product.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePinballCo-op.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-lebowski-or-rick-amp-morty?tu=ThePinballCo-op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.