7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by tcknubs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tcknubs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hi all,

Thank you for such a great supportive community! I'm new to the scene. I have a Big League 75 SS cabinet and sadly it is missing nearly all the boards. I was wondering if anyone could offer up any help. I have the assy numbers...

main logic board #459-2500
score display board #459-2501
credit readout board #458-2508
sound unit 444-311

Does anyone know if there is any creative options to substitute for some of these missing parts? Is there a way to replicate them? It seems I've gone to the end of google and back with no luck. Any help would be great! THank you!

-Tyler

#3 7 years ago

Wow thank you! Do you know of anyone who could replicate this? I would be willing to pay ofcourse...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tcknubs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-league-1975?tu=tcknubs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.