You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E2986BF3-67FE-423B-8CEE-3C27757D1C08 (resized).jpeg
weve-got-to-prt0db (resized).jpg
66154101-C5DD-4F79-AA30-882F80B80E94 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2197 (resized).JPG
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

I cargo ship just pulled into the Cali port!! Never mind, its full of iPhones.

#52 6 years ago

Sometimes there's a company... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a company. And I'm talkin' about the DP here. Sometimes, there's a pinball company, well, there the man for there time and place. They fit right in there.

#53 6 years ago

I think DP should contact Rick (planatery pinball) and do a merge and build these .

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I think DP should contact Rick (planatery pinball) and do a merge and build these .

That's all sorted then.

#56 6 years ago

Not dead, Friday is the next newsletter. Can’t wait...

1 month later
#57 6 years ago

Zzzzzzzzz

1 week later
#58 6 years ago

Cointaker just emailed me ,50 games ready to ship !
The waits over

#59 6 years ago

Enough with the April fools

#60 6 years ago

More than april fools !

Love the game hope they get it done

3 weeks later
#61 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Cointaker just emailed me ,50 games ready to ship !
The waits over

Hmmmm... I didn’t get an email. Guess it’s time for a phone call to Melissa at CT.
It was my understanding that Aliens are coming in but Lebowski is still a big question mark.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Hmmmm... I didn’t get an email. Guess it’s time for a phone call to Melissa at CT.
It was my understanding that Aliens are coming in but Lebowski is still a big question mark.

Yeah, you might want to ask her about those Aliens too.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

It was an April Fools joke, check the date of the post....

#64 5 years ago

Well any news ?????????

#65 5 years ago

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 week later
#66 5 years ago

Come on man ? Throw us a crumb

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Well any news ?????????

E2986BF3-67FE-423B-8CEE-3C27757D1C08 (resized).jpegE2986BF3-67FE-423B-8CEE-3C27757D1C08 (resized).jpeg

#68 5 years ago

I thought CT was getting a huge shipment of parts and were starting down the line of recent preorders?

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I thought CT was getting a huge shipment of parts and were starting down the line of recent preorders?

I just went on CT and saw they had one TBL for sale. Purchased it and now I refresh the page and it says they're out of stock. Reading this thread, is it going to take forever to actually receive it? Am I missing something? People are selling this game for $15k and I just purchased it on CT for just under $10k with $29 shipping? That had to be an error. Did I get lucky or taken? Thoughts Pinside pals?

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from chadgordon:

I just went on CT and saw they had one TBL for sale. Purchased it and now I refresh the page and it says they're out of stock. Reading this thread, is it going to take forever to actually receive it? Am I missing something? People are selling this game for $15k and I just purchased it on CT for just under $10k with $29 shipping? That had to be an error. Did I get lucky or taken? Thoughts Pinside pals?

I would give CT a call to ask what the story is. My guess is you signed up for a pre-order of some kind, but maybe they had one more TBL in stock somehow?

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from chadgordon:

?? Sounds like an error on the CT website. Quite confident they have no machines on stock and nobody really knows when they will get stock. I assume the PO was just a deposit?

In any way I wouldn’t worry. Your money is quite safe with CT and you want a refund i have no doubt you will get one. They have a good rep after all.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#72 5 years ago

Preorder ..... I heard from CT that they were getting some in for prepaid customers very soon

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from chadgordon:

Probably just something confusing on the website - whatever the story is, they will do their best to make it right. So many people dropped out of TBL that you should still be able to get a game. They seem to be doing an excellent job testing the game and ensuring they are doing due diligence as a distro. Seems almost hard to believe, now that the manufacturers are squeezing the distros by enforcing minimum pricing

#74 5 years ago

Honestly ??? Are.they ever going to build these ?

#75 5 years ago

Honestly !!! Correct the title of this thread to spell Lebowski.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

LOL yeah might be a good idea at this point.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sure but this will render half of the posts about the wrong name from the first page meaningless.

#78 5 years ago

Well we have heard the "container is getting ready to ship" story before.

How are they getting built? The pinball fairy isn't real.

Do these guys have a real job? How do they live? Rice and beans?

After all these years it would be the biggest miracle ever if these pins get made by Barry and Jaap.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought he was going for the nearly imamaculate spelling.

#80 5 years ago

I keep wondering what will become of the 40 or 50 completes TBL that ARA is sitting on, such a shame that a deal couldnt be struck to stay with ARA.

#81 5 years ago

Nitro had one on the floor at YEGPIN last weekend but unfortunately it wasn't workin and got pulled the first day. He did have a Houdini, pirates proto, and IMDNpro so I didn't even ask what was up with it! Was definitely looking forward to playing it tho

1 week later
#82 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I keep wondering what will become of the 40 or 50 completes TBL that ARA is sitting on, such a shame that a deal couldnt be struck to stay with ARA.

The whole thing sucks

1 week later
#83 5 years ago

Hoping PPS steps in and buys these clowns out n builds some game

????.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Hoping PPS steps in and buys these clowns out n builds some game
????.

Never going to happen

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Never going to happen

Yep, no upside in a bail out from their perspective. The people who paid DP would expect the game without further payment to PPS/Stern/Spooky/JJP or whoever stepped in. It would only serve as a PR and money losing nightmare for them (see AP with Magic Girl as an example of how it would go).

2 weeks later
#86 5 years ago
Quoted from chadgordon:

Tell you what I will do, get your refund from CT, send $8500 of it to me (keep the change!!) and I will give you my fully paid preorder.

1 month later
#87 5 years ago

My God are they ever gonna build these

#88 5 years ago

No

#89 5 years ago

What a joke

3 weeks later
#90 5 years ago

ZZZZZZZZ

#91 5 years ago

Internal monologue:

"Hey, remember when I started the dumbest thread on Pinside? Yeah, I should go bump that...."

3 months later
#92 5 years ago

Honestly, I think odds are better to see Elvis in Vegas live then TBL being built
I’ve lost all interest. Looking forward to Munsters LE

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-lawbowski-wtf/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.