• Latest reply 8 years ago by smersh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

big indian arowes.png

#1 8 years ago

Working and making progress but I stumped. When the ball rolls over the top of the play field B or G rollovers it locks the B and G relays under the play field until the ball drains. Is this correct? The relays get wicked hot..... Matter of fact if you roll the ball over the G it locks both B and G relay under the play field also.

I have cleaned so many contacts now I don't no if I fouled something up..

#3 8 years ago

Looking at a Big Brave schematic, I'd say yes, that's normal. Looks like they lock on via their own switch and a normally closed switch on P, which is the Add Player relay. So they'll stay on until the ball drains and causes P to activate.

#4 8 years ago

Ok Dirtflipper. Just so I can make sense of this, if I activate the "B" or the "G" rollover it will energize both "B" and "G" relay. When activate "I" rollover switch it only energize the "I" relay. That saves me a lot of headaches lol.. Can you help me with this other issue I'm having. In the photo the targets that are marked with a white arrow the 100, or 500 points add bonus work, and if I hit activate the b,i,g, rollover then they become 500 points. True also is the left and right lanes 500 points or activate a rollover and the become 5000. But the issues is the corresponding insert light, lights up randomly. Same with the pop bumpers they score correct but lights are random. All Bulbs are good...Any ideas to check. Thanks you so much!!!!!

big indian arowes.pngbig indian arowes.png

#5 8 years ago

Sounds like your game is set up for three ball play. On five ball play the B and G should actuate separately.

Both B and G actuating together could be normal three ball function for score compensation adjustment.

#6 8 years ago

Hi... it is set up for 3 ball

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

But the issues is the corresponding insert light, lights up randomly.

Check the sockets. Replace as necessary. (Or just solder the wire directly to the nipple on the socket.)

See http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#connect

#8 8 years ago

sockets are good also.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Unisex
$ 7.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-indian-rollovers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.