• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ValleyGuy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BIG_INDIAN.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ValleyGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Just starting to work on this Big Indian, main problem currently is the bonus unit coil will not stop firing and the score motor will not stop running. I can't seem to find the path for this circuit to trouble shoot the problem. I got this pin non working and no information about its history, the playfield and back glass are almost perfect.

#3 8 years ago

Thanks for the information, I will try and follow the drawings to check the paths, I am still learning how.

#6 8 years ago

This is the coil that keeps firing, I am not clear if it adding or not?

BIG_INDIAN.jpgBIG_INDIAN.jpg

#8 8 years ago

Its stepping back and opening switch, I am going to follow the circuit and clean up as I go, there is lots of grud on the bottom board and the jones plugs need some TLC. I will keep you posted.
Thanks

4 weeks later
#9 8 years ago

You nailed it DF, I got it all cleaned up, plays great its a very challenging game, one issue so far is that it will only play a two player game, no 3rd or 4th player, the game is set to free play. I am going to play a lot more before I open it up again lol.. thanks for the help.

#11 8 years ago

Thanks for the tip, I will try and check out today.

#12 8 years ago

Got sometime this morning to check above, everything is ok with the switches. Before I open up I am going to try and get some leads.
Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ValleyGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-indian-bonus-unit?tu=ValleyGuy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.