Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Anyone know where I might be able to find a Big Indian Backglass for sale? Thx in advance.

#2 11 years ago

moving to marketplace

#3 11 years ago

changed to EM, I think the right people will see it there.

#4 11 years ago

shay did another run

#5 11 years ago

Try Mayfair.

#6 11 years ago

Thanks! I found both sites online (looked to be sold out at Shay). I sent them both emails... Also have a buddy keeping an eye out for me at Expo. Thanks again, -Jonathan

#7 11 years ago

Heard back from Mayfair... no dice. They don't have any in stock. -Jonathan

#8 11 years ago

it's unfortunate that not every game or even some popular games BG's have ever been redone.
What I have seen now and then are owners getting together with numbers and trying to make things happen.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

it's unfortunate that not every game or even some popular games BG's have ever been redone.

My prediction:

When in the not so distant future Backglass reproduction vendors have the ability to make smaller batches of product, say 25 because of automation, instead of 100-150 to make a profit, you will see a most titles available every so often, but the days of waiting years for a title will be no more.

The same may also happen with Playfields 10 Years from now.

Ken

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-indian-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.