Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mufcmufc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

i have a chance pick one up for good price. should i aquire or pass ? have shaq and like but would it be to similar ?opinions thoughts ?

#2 10 years ago

Yes, buy it if it is a good price.

#3 10 years ago

I have heard great things about...have never played though...GL

#4 10 years ago

If I saw one for 750ish I would pick it up. I've never played it, but It would try it out.

#5 10 years ago

Any DMD game in good/decent shape under $1k, hell yeah. I've heard BH was a decent game as well. And I have a thing for Gottlieb's. They don't get much love, but they seem to be really fun.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

i have a chance pick one up for good price. should i aquire or pass ? have shaq and like but would it be to similar ?opinions thoughts ?

Well seeing you are just asking opinions, no, you should not pick it up. You will get bored with the Home Run shot, and the callouts will eventually cause you to find out that selling it is very difficult. The reason you have a chance to pick one up for a good price is because the guy that owns it now is desperate to get rid of it, but nobody wants it.

Wow, that is rare for me. A pin I say isn't fun. Normally I'm all "buckets of fun", but not that one.

#7 10 years ago

Like DaveH said above. Fun at first but hearing the same calls over and over will make you go insane. They are hard as heck to get rid of and harder to trade. Under $700 go for it, over? Stay away unless you like Franky or the Sox.~SpOoKy

#8 10 years ago

i went i saw i played i passed. decent game but not enough difference from my shaq. if no shaq i might of made offer. thanks 4the opinions and advice.

#9 10 years ago

Worth it for the "Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank" quote alone

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-hurt-should-i-buy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.