Bought from the "Wichita Auction" sight unseen. Paid $1600 and it came with:
1. Broken upper left flipper assembly (fixed, new retaining clip, cleaned)
2. Jammed right hole had 3 balls stuck (fixed, found large plastic rod jammed in assembly)
3. Left slingshot coil locked (new coil ordered)
4. 20+ lights out (new LEDs ordered)
5. 5 pinballs which made the game act strange (fixed, removed extra ball)
7. Several fuses blown
8. Generally filthy
My first machine is a well sorted T2, this is my second machine and I expected it to be rough.
Looking forward to my first pinball project because it is an under rated machine, especially for baseball fans.