Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
Clipboard01 (resized).jpg
20191220_112705 (resized).jpg
20191220_100439 (resized).jpg
20191219_115743 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CNKay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago

I ended up replacing mine with a motor off of a motorized reindeer Christmas lawn ordiment.
While looking to fix the lights after a couple seasons, I noticed the motor which still worked fine to have a new use.
A bit of rewiring was needed as it was 120vac but has been working fine for many years now. So it's the perfect time of year to hunt for that motor. I can't remember if I needed to make up a coupler or not??

I was under the impression that the stall of the motor and the eventual phase shift of the current is what reversed the direction.??
I have never found anything good to repair that gear, my father actually had a crack at it a couple of times for me as well but both attempts lasted about 30secs.

#19 4 years ago

I should have taken pictures of what his attempts looked like as he embedded wire or spring steel into the gear and using epoxy or Ethylene dichloride to bond the crack. Like I said nothing worked. Hopefully your attempt will work.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 12.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
Cabinet parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CNKay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-house-light-search?tu=CNKay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.