Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Ok, in the market for a Big Guns but have not bought that vintage of Williams in years so looking for advice on what a nice one of these would go for these days. Back in the day could by one for $500-$700, I think those days are gone so what is the market price these days?

#2 7 years ago

I've seen a few sell in the $1200-$1600 range that were in nice condition.

Most System 11 games have risen in popularity, and projects have been getting harder to find for under $500.

#3 7 years ago

I passed on a local decent player for 800 four months ago. There were at least three at Allentown in the 1-1.1k range

#4 7 years ago

Ok, thanks guys!

#5 7 years ago

I sold one for 800 last year

#6 7 years ago

Mine was the cheapest one at Allentown, didn't sell. Think prices are going to vary a lot based just on if there's a buyer who really wants one, or a seller who really wants theirs gone

#7 7 years ago

another data point; I paid $900 back in December for mine that is in pretty decent shape

#8 7 years ago

Sold a nice one for 1k. I miss it a little. Room for 7 only and I am always too full. I would never sell anything if I had space

#9 7 years ago

Speaking of space, since this pin has an unusually tall backbox, it might not always fit in a basement game room if the ceilings are low. That can sometimes be a deterrence for this particular game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, NY
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-guns-value?hl=flipperfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.