20231104_205717 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230930_204132_Chrome (resized).jpg
20230926_173028 (resized).jpg
Big Guns Explanation (resized).jpg
694DD593-96EA-4727-8B2A-213A25996CEA (resized).jpeg
3D293D4B-2EE3-4CF7-A0E1-17DD00A57BD9 (resized).jpeg
AE483A7A-8EA0-44B3-BCB7-65CAE99A719A (resized).jpeg
2A05DE6E-5B9A-4BA1-A7F9-7B85E8C6F446 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I think we need a BG club. I just picked one up last week and I will soon have it in my basement. I have a few things I wonder if other BG owners have done.

Any one have any mods?

Any one using the latest ROM (L-8)? If so, whats different about it, is it worth it?

Ill throw pics of mine up by next weekend, but lets see those beautiful BIG GUNS!

36001102.jpg36001102.jpg

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

No mods on mine except for some Led's which look pretty good on this machine. You will need a ceiling of 83 inches or so. It's pretty tall. No room for a topper for most people.
The one thing I did do to mine was to lay down a small piece of mylar underneath the drops from the two rails. The ball will start to damage that area if not protected. Have fun with your new pin, now go save the Queen!!!

I am fully measured and approved.

I plan to LED it out. I am going to copy the TNT youtube video for the LED's as their's looks VERY nice.

I will think about the mylar....isnt the playfield already covered in mylar from the factory?

#10 10 years ago

Any one ever take the head completely off theirs? Anything I should be extra cautious about?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Spybryon:

I bought a Big Guns about a month ago and got it working. Playfield is nice and the only issue was displays.
I was a little bit put off by the crowded playfield and didn't like it at first. Now I keep playing it some more and I am starting to like it more. Not sure if I will keep it but I should give it more time. It's tough to get multiball started and once it does it drains pretty quick. Challenging pin!
I posted a different thread here http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-led-should-i-put-in-big-guns-center-post
about putting a bright LED in the Center post. It really seems to need this! I can barely tell the post is up. I want to be able to see it from my periphiral vision so need a super bright one in there.

This is an awesome idea. I agree that Williams should have done this. I had this same issue with Fire when I played it, I had no idea the post was up.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Spybryon:

Hypothetical question here. If Big Guns were to be released by Stern today, how much would it cost?
Look at all the features included, we have 4 flippers, 6 drop targets, 13 standups, 2 Cannons, center post, 2 slings, 1 controlled gate, 1 kickback, and a mini bagatelle. They would have to remove the cannons of course for the Pro model. Also Pro wouldn't have the hand drawn art on the backglass, only photo shopped art.
So, a Big Guns LE should go for $9000 in today's marketplace.

Good thing I only paid $600....

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Immediately fell in love with it, but just as quickly fell out of love with it. Too tall for my basement. Sits between T-2 and Operation Thunder. Get s very little play.

How does it get ANY play if its too tall for your basement?

#20 10 years ago

Can any one tell me if BG is prone to ghosting with LEDs as well?

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

Thanks for making the rest of us feel older than dirt.

I wont even tell you how old I was.

#29 10 years ago

My wife calls it "the dick machine"

#30 10 years ago

Here is what I am thinking for the backbox. (Coin Taker)

BACKBOX GI
44 RED SUPERS (18)
44 GREEN SUPERS (17)
44 BLUE SUPERS (10)
44 ORANGE SUPERS (2)
44 COOL SUPERS (5)

I based this off of this video from TNT. really like the look of their back box.

#31 10 years ago

Going with Coin Taker kit but I am going to customize the back box colors.

Any one have ghosting issues with LEDs in BG? Should I pay the $20 to upgrade GI and inserts to non-ghosting, or is it not a big deal?

3 weeks later
#34 10 years ago

Finally got BG in the basement. WOW, so many connectors in that backbox. Got it all back together, cleaned the Kings Chamber out, and installed LEDs in the backbox.

I think it looks GREAT.

Cant wait to do the playfield. Going to start this week some time.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Buddy of mine has one that he picked up a New in Crate drop in PF for. I believe he paid more for the complete PF than he did the entire game.

Wow.

Glad mine is in pristine condition. Barely any wear at all on the PF.

#41 10 years ago

I kind of like those different colors behind each guy in the kings chamber. I have cool white behind each right now, doesnt look as nice. If you get a chance, take a pic with the lights off so I can see it in all its beauty!

#42 10 years ago

Dare I say, I may have a HUO Big Guns? LOOK at this shooter lane....never seen one this clean.
IMG_4560.JPGIMG_4560.JPG

Shopping isnt going too bad...although they made it pretty rough to get the back corner plastics off....I may forgo those for now since they arent TOO dirty.

IMG_4554-183.JPGIMG_4554-183.JPG
IMG_4555-226.JPGIMG_4555-226.JPG
IMG_4557.JPGIMG_4557.JPG

#44 10 years ago

Thanks! I am pretty happy with how it turned out. The CT kit I customized looks sweet. I am going to color match the kings chamber though. Luckily I have a few colored 555 around so all I need to order is a blue one and a flasher I was missing. Does every ones BG have 2 flashers along the back wall behind the scroll?

Another question; How does every one have their rules set? I am thinking I am going to increase the time allowed to rescue the queen and then up the amount of guards to all 10 so you have to hit the 2 banks of 3 and the 2 banks of 2 as well. Might make it more difficult and more fun. Queens rescue seems to go really fast with default time and only 6 guard targets to hit. What do ya'll have your set at?

#47 10 years ago

Nice.

Any one have an issue with the bagatelle always lighting the same lane for the extra ball shot at the end? Mine seemed to move around at first, but now it only seems to select the lane farthest to the right exclusively.

I THOUGHT I saw a thread on this a while ago, but I cant find it.

Any one?

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

Mine will select lane 1 or 2 at random but never 3,4, or 5.

Yes, I believe this is a malfunction. I think I read something about some diodes....I will continue to look.

#53 10 years ago

Well, we need to get to the bottom of this. That is my favorite feature. At first, mine was moving the lane all over the place from game to game. Now I am stuck on lane 5 only....LAME.

Im going to keep searching.

#59 10 years ago

Dude, sweet socks.

#60 10 years ago

Seems like I have another weird random issue. If I have both cannons loaded, and I am fiddling with the third ball and not locking it, after a while, the cannons kick out and fire and reset to be loaded again....is this normal?

#61 10 years ago

Played the hell out of my BG this weekend. Finally topped the scores with a 3,587,250 score. Not too shabby. This was my first time killing all 10 guards with my current settings. I have it set to 10 guards and 25 seconds. Seems to be a good setup.

Soon enough I will be rolling the score over like so many have said before....we will see.

As for the King's Chamber EB shot, it actually moved from 5 to 1 a few times, but never any other spots. I wonder if it changes based off of plays on the machine? I had a lot more before I replaced my batteries....hmmmm.

2 weeks later
#62 10 years ago

Any one have issues with your drop target opto boards? My top left bank isnt registering any more and I am getting the knocks on start up that all 3 need adjustment.

I tried a cue tip with some novus 1, but that didnt do anything. I think I need to pull and re-flow the solder on each.

Any one pull this board before? Kind of in a weird spot. Seems hard to remove.

#64 10 years ago

WOAH! You are the man! Thanks.

#65 10 years ago

OK, I had 30 minutes of time last night to get this done.

I pulled the board, cleaned the optos with a cue tip and alcohol, put it all back together, no more error knocks.

NOW though, when I start a game, the troll and green arrow are already lit on that side....WTF!

Maybe I need a new opto board? $35...not TOO bad...but still. Maybe I should reflow after all. They didnt look too bad to me when I inspected.

Any other tips?

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

OK, I had 30 minutes of time last night to get this done.
I pulled the board, cleaned the optos with a cue tip and alcohol, put it all back together, no more error knocks.
NOW though, when I start a game, the troll and green arrow are already lit on that side....WTF!
Maybe I need a new opto board? $35...not TOO bad...but still. Maybe I should reflow after all. They didnt look too bad to me when I inspected.
Any other tips?

Nevermind. Just got how early (thanks boss) and fired her up for a game. Plays fine. Dunno what I saw last night.

1 week later
#68 10 years ago

Thats a pretty high score. What do you have your machine set at? Mine is 3 mil for saving the queen and you have to kill all 10 guards in 25 seconds. With the way you have it set, you may roll the score over more easily as you save her the second time.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from nsmith:

actually I have mine set to kill all 10 guards in 20 seconds, just got a few extra balls along the way.

I had mine set to 20, but it seemed too hard for my demographic of pin players I usually have in house. I myself havent saved the queen more then once in a game yet though. Im just over 4mil for my high score. This will probably change as I usually go down when my xmas party starts winding down and pound out a ridiculous score in my stupor. Has happened the last 3 years, every year.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from nsmith:

Saving the queen also gives you a ridiculous
amount of points, when I saved her I suddenly had 5 million, so it probably had something to do with the really high score I got in the end

Ive got my queen rescue set to 3 mil. Its adjustable as well. The whole game is.

#75 10 years ago

Special is EB...come on guys....lol.

I dont all EB on any games but BG. The bagatelle is too neat of a toy to make it irrelevant.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from nsmith:

Just rolled the score on big guns for the first time ever and saved the queen for the second time! 10,072, 530. I need to set it to a harder level at this point

Ya you do. This was my fear, hence why i made my settings more difficult.

4 weeks later
#108 10 years ago

weird you have a blue stand up target instead of green.

1 month later
#118 10 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Don't have a BG yet, but am considering to put one at my girlfriend's place as I can get a good deal on one. Should I? It would be the one game there.

Its an interesting theme, with a shallow rule set, that can still be challenging if you set the settings right.

I picked mine up for $600. I wouldnt pay more then $900 max, unless its a true HUO with low plays, but thats just me.

#121 10 years ago

more pics please.

#123 10 years ago

I prefer warm white up top and cool only on the slings...fits the colors better. Keep them coming though, I really wanna see the light those spotlights add.

#128 10 years ago

Im not a fan of the blue, I like cool white better on those troll guards.

#140 10 years ago

I have switch errors every once in a while too...machine plays fine...one time it was the drop target opto though, cleaned it with some alcohol and a que tip, all good. i forget which switched give me the knock errors at start up, but i know i get 2.

As for the kings chamber light, i think it depends on how often the extra ball is awarded. mine was far left for a long time, and would award a lot. then it moved to the center, which it has been for a bit and hasnt been awarded in a while. im glad it is moving though, i was getting mad that it wasnt.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Why not wait until Proc takes it to the next level! Thanks for the picture, neat lighting. It is a pretty dark machine.

What does this mean?

Also, those spots are super bright, if i could dim them i would be in.

I do like the green bands though

#155 10 years ago

mine is l-8....not much to change about this game with code though so i dont know what 10 could offer.

#160 10 years ago

Unless I get the right price, mine probably wont be going any where for a while either. With my hard settings, I still havent rolled it over.

#162 10 years ago

Thats pretty nuts man!!! haha.

1 week later
#171 10 years ago

I can post a video next weekend.

1 week later
#183 10 years ago

I thinks its a translite...

1 week later
#187 10 years ago

Any one put super bands on their machine yet? These green would look nice on white flippers...thinking about these for my main flips and maybe orange for the tops.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/39-6519-21

#189 10 years ago

I think my current flippers are yellow, but I am condsidering switching to white when I do a flipper rebuild down the line. Not sold on that yet though.

#192 10 years ago

My bottoms are yellow and my tops are green. Im thinking about painting the bottoms blue to match and put green super bands on them. Then paint the tops orange and put red super bands on them. I think it may march nicelyZ

#196 10 years ago

The cannon fire inserts? They light up when the cannons go off.

Ive had mine do that weird ball search thing too...its like there is a timer for the last top cannon load after you complete the first queens rescue....not sure if thats the intention or not.

1 week later
#212 10 years ago

LOL, what are you gonna do with THAT?

1 week later
#234 9 years ago

I like to think the trolls say "you're gonna f*ckin' die!" lol

#242 9 years ago

Ya, when you lose a battle he says "shes mine now", i think we are talking about when you knock the targets down and activate the big troll target behind the drops. thats where its hard to tell.

#245 9 years ago

I have it on the HIGHEST setting...love attract sounds, makes me feel like im in a real arcade.

1 month later
#253 9 years ago

I align to the guides, but i havent done it on my BG yet.

#257 9 years ago

I put a piece of wood or something else rigid against the guide and make sure the flipper aligns to the guide so its a smooth transition from guide to ball, no jump. Is it right? Maybe? Does it work? Yes.

1 month later
#273 9 years ago
Quoted from PinsideMike:

I'm thinking of getting the orange super bands for these posts since they are right on the edge of the orange part of the playfield. What do you guys think? My only concern is that if the super bands flipper rubbers are really tough to get on, what will these be like?

large.jpg 34 KB

I didnt have that much trouble at all with super bands. I stretched them a bit with my hands, then they went on fine.

You could use some silicon grease to get those on I believe.

#276 9 years ago

Let us know what you end up getting for it.

1 month later
#277 9 years ago

So my BG is acting up. It keeps popping up "Adjust Failure". I had this happen before, changed the batteries, no more problem. This time, I put in a remote battery holder, popped new batteries, in, set my settings back, played a fewa games, no problems. Yesterday I go back again, flip BG on, same thing.

WTF mate! Are my batteries draining quickly for some reason? Maybe something else? Any help?

#278 9 years ago

I need to check the voltage coming off my batteries...but I think this is my issue.

"New CPU Batteries Die very Quickly.
Just to the side of the battery holder on the CPU board, there are two "blocking" diodes, D1 and D2. These form a diode bridge, blocking the battery voltage from the power supply, and vice-versa. Where these two diodes meet, power goes to the U25 RAM. This way when the game is on, power for the U25 RAM is drawn from the power supply. But when the game is off, power for the U25 RAM is drawn from the batteries.

If either diode D1 or D2 is bad, it can let the batteries attempt to power all the +5 volts logic for the whole CPU board when the game is powered off. Or it can let the +5 volts from the power supply attempt to charge the batteries when the game is powered on. In either case, this will cause the batteries to die quickly.

If you have batteries that are dying very quickly, replace both diodes D1 (1N5817) and D2 (1N4148) on the CPU board. "

#279 9 years ago

So I tested the voltage at the battery pack (4.8v) and at the battery holder itself (still 4.8v)....any idea why my game wont hold its settings? I already bought diodes...but that may not be the issue....hmmmm.

#282 9 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

did you make your own? if you did recheck work and make sure you have good connections with constant voltage, no dropout.
another option is the super caps that Ed sells at GPE, and or NVRam while nice (expensive).

No, I bought a relocation "kit" from lock when lit. I will check the contacts in the battery holder and see if that is the issue.NVram is expensive...but I have been considering it.

3 weeks later
#286 9 years ago

I bought blue clear super bands for my lower flippers and green clear for my uppers...i think its gonna look sweet.

Looking for other mod ideas.

1 month later
#291 9 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

Sigh, my cannons are acting up again... I need switch replacements.

pinball.jpg 24 KB

Mine are too! My left cannon kicks the ball out after a little bit while you have a ball in play. Is that your issue?

#296 9 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

yeah! it sits for 2-3 seconds then gets launched!

Let me know if ths ends up working. This issue has started to piss me off pretty bad, i may try and remedy it before my xmas party. Thanks

1 month later
#298 9 years ago

Did a quick clean and wax on a couple machines last night in anticipation of my party this weekend. Decided to throw the super bands on too I have for BG. WOW, they look BADASS! What do you think?

IMG_7341.JPGIMG_7341.JPG

IMG_7346.JPGIMG_7346.JPG

#300 9 years ago

I got a set of sling plastics on ebay for $35 shipped, keep an eye out on there.

1 month later
#305 9 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Just added a Big Guns to the stable. Freaking love this game! Just got it all working tonight. Somebody greased up a bunch of mechs. Don't you hate that? Alcohol, rags and q-tips did the trick.

Welcome. I have an offer of $1000 for mine...not sure I am going to take it. I really like having a system 11 around in my line up. I think the only thing I would do is trade it for another, most likely Fire!.

1 week later
#309 9 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

About ready to repopulate my playfield, and after looking at some of your pics i have decided to LED it out. Any of you that have done this before have a shopping list for the playfield GI instert bulbs? Any recommendations are welcome!

I got a show deal at the expo last year and got the coin taker kit. The only thing I customized was the back box.

#314 9 years ago

I like the cool whites in my skull inserts.

I agree, LEDs on the inserts when done right looks awesome. Really makes them pop.

1 month later
#318 9 years ago

Sad day....my Big Guns is gone. Traded plus cash for a JP.

My wife hated BG and said it was "the penis pinball" since there are a lot of dick references on the playfield, cabinet, translite, lol.

There are TWO arcades by me that have BG, so I can play it again if I want to. I just needed to shake up the collection. I had a really nice BG too.....sad day.

Couldnt go without a System 11 though...ended up replacing it with a SOF!

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

SOF is great, and so is JP. Sorry to see you go, enjoy the new machines!

FYI Galloping Ghost and Emporium now have a BG each. I saw you were local.

6 months later
#324 8 years ago
Quoted from TLiveyJ:

Just re-joined the club. I bought this as a teenager and left it at my parents' house for many years. It has now made the trip to my basement after a shop job.
IMG_0004.jpg

You GOTTA do the translite like I did...makes it pop. Looks so good.

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Finally got BG in the basement. WOW, so many connectors in that backbox. Got it all back together, cleaned the Kings Chamber out, and installed LEDs in the backbox.
I think it looks GREAT.
Cant wait to do the playfield. Going to start this week some time.
» YouTube video

#325 8 years ago

Whoops...heres a better video any ways.

#329 8 years ago

Backbox list. Got all the leds from cointaker.

BACKBOX GI

44 RED SUPERS (18)

44 GREEN SUPERS (17)

44 BLUE SUPERS (10)

44 ORANGE SUPERS (2)

44 COOL SUPERS (5)

2 weeks later
#342 8 years ago

Hey, I sold mine a while back but I see you live in Oak Park. Emporium on Milwaukee has a BG if you need any reference that cant be had here...

2 weeks later
#353 8 years ago

Huh, must be gallopping ghost or empire

#355 8 years ago

They must have reset the high scores. Pretty sure I had one up on that machine danger played on around 6 mil.

#357 8 years ago

Hes really just a voice and a face, i dont feel like his pinball skills are allthat great. I kinda wanna challenge him one day, lol

2 months later
#387 8 years ago

Buncha copy cats!

Thats a really nice $700 BG, congrats. GET BACK IN THERE!

#389 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I'm always tempted by this pin. It can be had cheap, but something about it just screams boring and repetitive to me. If I had more room, allowing for more than a handful of pins I'd probably buy one.

Its fun in a large collection of say, 10. I love the art, the theme, and the sounds, but the game play is definitely repetitive. After I sold mine, I played one at a local barcade. When I walked away I said to myself "nope, not sad its gone".

#391 8 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

But you still put money into it!! NICE.

$0.25 lol

#393 8 years ago

Hell ya, led that bish. She looks really nice.

2 months later
#400 7 years ago

Any one in Chicago area snag the $450 BG on craigs? Looked pretty nice. Was tempted.

1 year later
#423 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Looking forward to joining this club next week!
I have heard this machine called "The Nickleback of pinball" because people seem to hate it, but nobody can tell you why. LOL
I like it, found a very nice example, and will be bringing it home next week. Will post pics when I get it!
Chris

Nice! I sold mine for space mostly but also because I wanted to fund a DMD. I was sad after it was gone though, as I am with most. I will definitely pick another system 11 up though. Dont forget to post some pics!

4 months later
#438 6 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

trueno92 this is actually the proper behavior for the game. Whatever multiplier level is set at for lighting extra ball will flash all the time.

Did i ever get you my bulb counts? Sorry im on my phone, dont see if i did or not.

3 weeks later
#474 6 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

I watch videos of players rolling this game rather easily... is it ever in tournaments?
If you traded it, what other system 11 is around d the same value?

You have to set it up properly to make this game hard enough. The default is only 6 guards I believe to save the queen. I made it all 10. Why have those stand up targets there if you arent going to use them, right?

#480 6 years ago

I had BG thinking it would be an easy game for my non pin head friends to get. Lock the balls, start the multiball, kill the guards to sve the queen. Easy enough right? NO...not at all. Lotta short ball times and killing trolls in the upper pf. Oh well...I moved on. SOF lasted a little longer, but I always wanted a HH so I couldnt believe SOF was worth more. So the sale of SOF funded HH and I had spare cash left over. Still would like another System 11 some day, maybe another SOF or a lawlor game.....hmmmm

#483 6 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

I had an Earthshaker for a couple of years (on loan from a friend) and it was a real crowd pleaser. At a certain point i was finished with it personally, but i would get one again if the right deal came up. Taxi is outstanding and people love playing it - pinheads and non-pinheads alike.

Earthshaker...Ill consider it. Its got the AFTERSHOCK code too now, right? Taxi Ive played to death already, good call though.

3 months later
#498 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballRusch:

I just completed my first shop out last week. All new rubbers installed (even the hard to get at ones) and man does this game play different now. WOW! Hard as nails.
I also went from black to white, and red flipper rubbers which I think looks so much brighter and makes it pop. Complete lower playfield flipper rebuild and two new yellow bats (as we just cracked through the left original). My playfield glass plastic top trim was cracked (saw in another post here they had a bad one too) and I replaced it as well. All parts came from Marco and all worth the money! I have this game at about 98% and still enjoy playing and fixing it.

Pics man!

3 months later
#526 5 years ago

Not gonna lie, I miss my BG some times. Its just such a weird game with cool artwork. I love the bagatelle too.

3 months later
#528 5 years ago

Yall will be happy to know that I took the high score of the night at my local pinball club this weekend. I do miss this machine a bit, maybe some day if the price is right.

SAVE THE QUEEN!

3 months later
#533 5 years ago

Here was my backbox arrangement. Got a lot of compliments.

BACKBOX GI
44 RED SUPERS (18)
44 GREEN SUPERS (17)
44 BLUE SUPERS (10)
44 ORANGE SUPERS (2)
44 COOL SUPERS (5)

IMG_4551 (resized).JPGIMG_4551 (resized).JPGIMG_4612 (resized).JPGIMG_4612 (resized).JPG
3 years later
#772 1 year ago
Quoted from EightBitLife:

Anyone know were to get the plastics that go around the cannons mine are all warped from heat and they arent included with the plastic kits.

Can you flatten them with weights and use heat to remold them a bit? Ive seen guys do that before with warped plastics.

3 months later
#776 1 year ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Love this game but always find the code lacking.
Like the code is incomplete.
What if this game would get the BOPB/Funhouse treatment?
I have been thinking about this for a while now and think with the amount of targets it has, with modern code it could be a really great game.
If you could improve the code, what would you like to see?

Maybe an extended queen rescue involving the ogres up top needing to be defeated.

Something more with the bagatelle as well.

I always set my Big Guns to defeat all 10 guards and not just the center 6. Made my games much more satisfying.

2 months later
#791 1 year ago
Quoted from Bumper:

Please help me to decide the best LED color for Big Guns displays. Orange, Red, Blue, Green or White?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-big-guns-which-color-for-led-display

Green

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-guns-club-save-the-queen?tu=Chitownpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.