• 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by navajas
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Too much? seems high just wanting opinions. seen it for sale. thx

#2 11 years ago

You should be able to buy two, possibly three for that price. I passed on two pretty nice ones last summer that were both priced at $600

#3 11 years ago

thx was wondering if it was. anythoughts good game or ??

#4 11 years ago

it depend on condition,you can wait a long time if you wait for 600$.in my area i never see a big gun for 600$.about 1200,1800 will be ok if in very good shape and if you want want this machine since a long time.

#5 11 years ago

$600 is what I sold my BG for about 2 years ago and that was a pretty hard sell. It is a good game, great bang for the buck if sub $800 IMO. Pretty unique game.

#6 11 years ago

Game is ok, it's a 80s game so not a ton to do like the new dmds, but if it was normally priced, under 1k it's fun and hard.

#7 11 years ago

I really enjoy this pin... but not that much, for that price! If its not NIB, I think I'd pass. DaveWTH is right.. for that price, get two, maybe three.

-Aaron
Iowa Pinball Club

#8 11 years ago

there is a Big Guns near Fort Wayne, IN for $700

It is listed as "antique pinball machine". I inquired to find out which machine and the lady responded and said it was a Big Guns in great condition. Might be worth checking out, it was available earlier this week.

indianapolis.craigslist.org link

#9 11 years ago

Big Guns is under $1k. 1800 is way way too much

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Skulls:

Too much? seems high just wanting opinions. seen it for sale. thx

There's been one on CL in NY forever priced at 950.

#11 11 years ago

Seriously? Is this where we ae at in the hobby? Maybe it's time for me to convert my pinball game room to a wine cellar.

#12 11 years ago

800-1000 is a good range unless its mint or fully restored...then your dreams and $$ are the limit.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Seriously? Is this where we ae at in the hobby? Maybe it's time for me to convert my pinball game room to a wine cellar.

Meaning? I

#14 11 years ago

one on mpls craigslist for $1500 we should all call him and offer more

#15 11 years ago

check it out and play it?
fate has a way of working things out

#16 11 years ago

I agree with other's, $800-$1,000 for the most part, depending on condition. Limited game, but extremely fast.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from PinRaider:

one on mpls craigslist for $1500 we should all call him and offer more

Lol! I called him and said he was high. Told him about $800 is right. He had no idea and said I could come take it for $1k. Still passed. Too high for that machine.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Lol! I called him and said he was high. Told him about $800 is right. He had no idea and said I could come take it for $1k. Still passed. Too high for that machine.

To me that would be worth going to look at anyways, then try to talk him further down from there while your pointing out all its flaws...

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#19 11 years ago

Seems to me that prices in Washington particularly, but the PNW in general, are a lot higher than elsewhere, especially the East coast.

NOTE: This isn't just pinball either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, NY
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
$ 22.50
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-guns-180000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.