IMG_1093 (resized).jpeg
51CwcKhRSvL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
IMG_1084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1082 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1083 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1528 New code!! Posted by slochar (2 years ago)

Post #1547 Updated Roms change log Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rollitover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 9 years ago

Big fan of Big Game. Not only my first pin, it is also the one game I am NEVER allowed to sell or trade according to my son. Once I got this machine set just right, she plays great: accurate shots and plenty of speed. Seems almost too fast (?) at times but once again I am forbidden to tone it down. My boy likes the speed as it sharpens his reflexes. Says its good for me too(50yrs +)! IMO: The playfield design is Harry Williams best effort for Stern. This game makes the most out of its widebody format as there is simply no wasted space. I defy anyone to name a game that makes so much out of a widebody. The artwork is interesting as well. Big Game has the three things that I look for in classic games: drops, pops and shots. Big Game delivers!

#35 9 years ago

Looking for a Big Game spinner. Anybody got an extra floatin' around? Hard to come by.

#39 9 years ago

High scores you say? 1,859,150. Best I've ever done. Lit that badboy up! In fact, I had everything lit! Love this game.

#41 9 years ago

Set for three yes, indeed. Though I would have to check I am almost positive I had at least one extra ball in that game, perhaps even two. Keep trying chuckwurt, a million is within your reach. Once you can semi-consistently hit a million, that monster game is looming. Watching for an update from you.

#44 9 years ago

2,700,000? UNBELIEVABLE! My 1,859,150 shattered. Two million was always my goal on this machine but now I see that I have to set my sights higher. Time to get back to it, as in this weekend. Here's to good competition. And here's to Redketchup!

#47 9 years ago

Sounds good. It's on now! You've got a challenger Red. Pics would have to wait a bit though as I am without a device. I should be able to post some however during the week. Besides, I may need the added time to take down that score. How 'bout you chuckwurt? Let's see what you've got as well!

#49 9 years ago

Good, good. This has the makings of a l o n g distance tournament. Should be interesting.

#51 9 years ago

Nice pics of your gameroom by the way Red. Always knew Big Game and Flight 2000 would look great side by side. Good looking Catacomb also. Let me know when it gets a little stale. I'd be glad to take it off your hands. I'd take that Fathom too. You know, as a favor to you to open up some space.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

Thank you! I'm a big classic stern lover! I have 10 pinball and the last two to leave the mancave will be Fathom and Catacomb... So you have to be patient!
Did you see the last one who joined the group of Classic stern widebody?

iron maiden-614.jpeg 311 KB

Am I first on the waiting list at least? Also, nice addition. I love classic Sterns because of their strong pop-bumpers and the prevalence of drop targets, my favorite feature on a pinball machine.

#55 9 years ago

Post edited by rollitover: mistake

#58 9 years ago

Haven't done it to mine but did a set on my Amazing Spiderman recently. Drops are pretty easy as long as you are not clumsy and are patient. I should take your lead and clean mine as I do believe the rate of brick shots is increasing.

#60 9 years ago

Now look what we've done boys! We've gone and started a fire! Good conversation guys, thanks.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

For the record this is a pics of my old high score... I just reset it for the tournement!

image.jpg 285 KB

Dude! You OWN this game! How can a mere wannabe like me have even a chance to compete with that? AMAZING. If you were closer I'd love to watch and learn, watch and learn.

#68 9 years ago

I do believe mine is on ball two. Need to verify to be certain. chuckwurt we may both be in over our heads. We might have to combine our scores just to stay in the ballpark. Well, like you said give it your best shot. Get the letters B-I-G G-A-M-E lit and feed that kick-out. It's the "money" shot on this game: big points! We'll need it.

#70 9 years ago

Targets garner a lot of points in this game also. As you fill the cards your bonus can go through the roof! Not trying to diminish their importance at all. However, targets drop due to gameplay quite often. Just saying that once you have spelled out Big Game, that kick-out lane is the most lucrative in point value that you can gain on a SINGLE shot. If you are a marksmen and you can nail that shot repetitively your scores will elevate quickly!

#73 9 years ago

Not sure about the speaker bud. Curious though , upgrade to... ?

#78 9 years ago

Great point! Forgot about that. Spinner points are in addition to the big points for the kick-out when all letters lit. Adds up all the more! Thanks Red

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fellow pinsider recommended this. Mine has seen better days, so I am most certainly going to get one of these. Can't beat that price!
http://www.parts-express.com/pyle-pdmw6-6-1-2-mid-woofer--292-204

Whoa... that thing looks dangerous.

#82 9 years ago

Never changed out a speaker on a pin. Does it really make that much of an impact?

#86 9 years ago

Agreed. Would love an entire NOS machine. As long as we're wishin, wish BIG!

#87 9 years ago

Shout out to Redketchup and chuckwurt: off work soon and will be headed for home. Let the games begin!

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also, Red and Roll: I consider it cheating tonight if you're not drinking in addition to playing.

Drinking? Who said anything about drinking? Rollitover here, checkin in this fine Monday morning to chuckwurt and Redketchup. This weekend I was not at my best though far from terrible. Broke a million several times and had quite a few in the 1.2 - 1.3m range. High score for the weekend: 1,563,550 Like I said, not great but not bad either. Close so many times to a really big game but just couldn't break through. Had a great time in our l o n g distance tourney. I'll keep an eye out and I'll keep chasing you Red! Enjoy

#101 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah. My 1.1 was my best. Broke million a few times as well.

Pretty good for someone who hasn't owned the game very long. You'll be in the 1.5 range before long. I'll be aiming at 2m and thinking of Red's amazing scores every time I play I'm sure. Congrats to Redketchup, the first champion of the chuck, Red and roll tournament! November anyone?

Post edited by rollitover: script/ grammer

#107 9 years ago

To Redketchup and chuckwurt, glad to hear from you in regards to November challenge. Let's keep in touch. We'll decide on a particular weekend later. Looking forward!

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Goty new speaker today, but one of the nuts from the old speaker is stuck and I cannot loosen it. It's rusted to the bolt. Problem is, the other side of the bolt underneath the cabinet has a head like a nail and flush with the underside of the cabinet. Cannot hold onto it with anything to be able to get the nut loose. Any ideas?

If you have a Dremel tool (or something comparable) you could try to cut a groove on the head of the bolt under the playfield using a small grinding wheel, thus making it similar to a screw head. Plan B: drill it out all together. You'll figure it out. Let me know how it sounds after installation. Might do the same to mine. Thanks

#115 9 years ago

Reaally nice backglass on that machine. Maybe the best I will ever see. Overall nice, clean game. If I were into restoration(paint on the bingo cards) and Aladdin were closer... Shipping cost hinders me or I would strongly consider swapping it for the one I now own. Hope all goes well!

1 week later
#116 9 years ago

Playing last night and sure enough... Houston, we have a problem. Machine cut out mid-ball, came back on and did it a second time. Turned it off, then back on. Only got six pings and am now without attract mode and displays. Anybody shed some light?

#118 9 years ago

Nice reply cw. Checked the fuses right away, none felt hot nor showed signs of being blown. However I will I will remove fuse and inspect tonight. Thanks for the offer to send me one. May have some on hand. Do you have any idea why it would blow a fuse in the first place? Just normal playing afterall.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Those three Bridge Rectifiers on that board might be your issue. Before I changed the one that controls the feature lights, I reflowed the solder and applied new heat sink paste and it worked, for a little while. I'd do it again, and it worked again for a little while. Finally, I had to change out the BR.

Thanks for the tip but had the rectifiers replaced less than a year ago. They shouldn't fail so soon.

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Oh, yeah prob not them then. Maybe a ground issue? Check the screws on the boards and other grounding points?

Will do. Sure seemed odd, cutting out like that right in the middle of a game.

#127 9 years ago

The problem leans towards a blown fuse but it doesn't appear that one is blown. I am going to put in a new one anyway(if I have one). We'll see. chuckwurt, you are all over anything that has to do with Big Game! Glad you remembered about November. I like that term too... Showdown. My machine will be ready and so will I don't you worry.

1 week later
#128 9 years ago

Shout out to chuckwurt: "Back and better than ever"! ... no wait wrong game. Ah, let me see... "Back in the Big Game"! Machine is up and running and ready to take on all comers. What say chuckwurt, this weekend work for you?

#130 9 years ago

Cooool Daddy'o. (also from another game) Yes same rules. Ahh... what were the rules? 3-ball I assume.
Anything beyond that? Redketchup is online so I hope he see's this. Could always send PM. IT"S ON!

#133 9 years ago

Rodger Dodger! On with it. Lookin forward.

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I could only get 1.24 so far. Gonna try and improve before tomorrow morning.

Hey there, good morning to ya'! I was miserable this weekend. Had more problems with my machine too. Finally got ALL the kinks worked out, but not until Sunday morning. Anyway like I said when I finally got on it all I could muster were scores in the 800,000* range. *see definition of pathetic. The best score over the weekend was not even recorded by me. It was by our fellow pinsider/my pinball tech pinballplusmn. He got 1,278,600. This one goes to you chuckwurt, congrats!

#137 9 years ago

Wow! You got alot of pt in over the weekend. I can see why you might have run dry. Keep up on playing her though and you'll pop a "Big Game" on your Big Game!

#139 9 years ago

Nice to know you were in there with us Red. Nice to know also that if you have bad day and I have a good day then maybe I can actually compete with you. Red took the first one, now chuckwurt. Could my time be next? Give it a go boys in December?

Post edited by rollitover: double word

#141 9 years ago

Great! I am sure chuckwurt will be in too. He's all about Big Game. We'll keep in touch and choose a weekend then. Maybe one that I have my son as I am sure he'd like to get in, as long as that's ok by you guys.

#143 9 years ago

Yeah, yeah chuckwurt get him in. You let Red and I know what weekend. All set then. Looking forward!

1 week later
#148 9 years ago

I am not 100% sure without checking but I'm pretty sure mine goes x,y,z, then x & y together. Good question, I'll be on it tonight so I will confirm.

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey guys,
Not sure if we touched on this aspect when comparing our game setups. Do you have only one bingo card lit at a time, or two? I didn't realize it was an option until I was reading over stuff last night. I am just not sure what factory settings are. Mine is currently set so that only one bingo card can be lit at a time.

Yeah, checked the manual and mine is set on the second option.

#151 9 years ago

Hey chuckwurt, or all BG Club members, you might try green and orange flipper rubber. Looks really good. I have orange on the upper flips and green on the lower. Just a nice detail.

#153 9 years ago

Pinball Life. One thing though, I was initially a little disappointed in the orange ones. They were kind of a frosty or dreamsicle orange instead of a deeper more solid color. I have grown accustomed to them now though. I really like them along with the green ones.

#155 9 years ago

I like changing the flipper rubber from time to time. Adds a nice touch along with variety. Incidentally, my son has four different sets for his Batman Forever and every few months he changes them in a bit of a rotation.

#157 9 years ago

Upgrades, upgrades. Would like to see some of those slow fades. Fun to try different things from time to time.

#159 9 years ago

That would be great! Looking forward cw.

1 week later
#161 9 years ago

I noticed that mine does the same thing on occasion needing three, sometimes four attempts to get it out properly. However, for whatever reason it seems to be able to "work" its way out of it. It will inexplicably stop the annoying behavior and go back to normal. ?!? Go figure. Could the increase in angle be stressing your kick-out? Try easing off a bit and see if that helps.

#165 9 years ago

Nice remedy. I'll have to remember that.

2 months later
#168 9 years ago

Looks sweet cw! Next time I need some upgrades I can use what you have done here as a template. Like the alternating colors in the rollovers. Nice!

3 weeks later
#175 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

New personal best fellas! I was tap passing like a mofo on this game to just keep rippin' the Big Game lane spinner and saucer. image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

'Atta boy cw. Light those letters, rip it and collect. Great game!
Just got my own 2m+ pt game on Friday night. Edged 'ya as I got 2.13m Had reserve bonus for back-to-back balls. Awesome we both broke 2m on the same weekend. Next goal: chase Redketchups high score. See 'ya.

1 week later
#178 9 years ago

Never noticed. I'll be paying more attention to that over the weekend.
p.s. Too bad about your 1m + 1st ball. I know the feeling.

1 month later
#183 8 years ago

Hey cw, interested in a spinner(or both if other falls through) and a plastic piece. pm sent!

2 months later
#189 8 years ago

Awesome score cw!!! Beats my 2.138+ by a long shot. Oh well, I'll be back at it trying to top your score. Good to have a renewed challenge. Keep it up and you'll soon be posting a 3m+ score soon!

2 weeks later
#191 8 years ago

Looks sweet cw! You have put alot into the improvements of your Big Game.
Nice machine that gets better every time you post pics!

#195 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I soon won't be a member of the club. I will be trading in my Big Game for some much-needed home repair work. But it will be in very good hands.

1 week later
#196 8 years ago
#201 8 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Hello. Joined the club a couple weeks ago and am really enjoying the game so far (although need flipper rebuilds on the right side). Question for the group - does anyone have any spare spinners to sell? I believe mine are Gottlieb spinners (bigger white plastic ones) which were put on the machine at some point. I'd love to buy Big Game replacements but if not, I believe there are some generic Stern ones on ebay for sale from time to time that would be my fallback option. Thanks.

I feel for 'ya buddy. Big Game spinners are about as rare as a polar bear in the woods. However, by keeping your eyes and ears open and remaining patient you will land them. Took me about a year and a half to find one but was worth the wait as I now have a matching set (insert shoutout to chuckwurt here). Hated seeing the mis-matched pair I had on it previously. I do have one Stern metal spinner available, white with the classic red Stern "s" on it. PM me if interested, cheaper than ebay I assure you.
Most important though: Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy the game as much as my son and I have. Goin' on two years now and I still love to rock this machine. Many happy high scores my friend!

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Does anyone know whether the spinner is
1. DE/Sega/Stern Spinner 515-7649-00
2. DE/Sega/Stern Spinner 515-7088-01
3. DE/Sega/Stern Spinner (Rev. D) 515-5553-00
Seems like they are all about the same, just don't want to order the wrong ones.
Then I'll have to try my hand at painting unless someone has a scan of the spinner art that I can print on a sticker.
-Adam

Those are not the correct spinners you need. The wire on the right side is wrong. Check the picture of an old style Stern spinner at Pinball Resource and you will see what I mean.

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from lb45:

I can help :-)spinner big game.jpg

adam. contact that man immediately. Those spinners are really hard to find and one just fell in your lap.
One is better than none. Gets you half way home!

#208 8 years ago

ah-huh... there I go jumping to conclusions again. I remember you telling me you sold it to a Frenchman cw. I should've known.

#218 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey Tom,
Sounds like we need to get a Big Game tournament set up soon for the new guys. Need to get Ketchup back in the action too.

You know me... always there , always ready for another tourney. Fresh blood will increase the interest.
Dude's doin' pretty good at 1.6m after such a brief time. Undecided about his avatar pic though... too close to home.
Anyway welcome to the club TGIPinside.
Many happy high scores!

#221 8 years ago
Quoted from TGIPinside:

That is a blatant copy cat on my Avatar isn't it. I'll come up with a better one. Your was just too good to pass up rollitover.

Dude I meant no harm. I seriously did not mean you should change it. I was just sayin', you know?
Anyway, I see you already have. Everything cool?

#231 8 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

I will be ready for a new Big Game tournement a the beginning of september! Anybody else?...
I just did a complete socket change on my playfeild insert and she look awesome!

big_game_playfield.jpg

That is BY FAR the most beautiful Big Game playfield I have ever had the pleasure to see. Not an envious man but I do wish mine were better. Nice machine Red!
Did someone say tournament?!?
I'm in... I'm always in.

Quoted from cdnpinballer:

I am in for the tournament next week!!!
I only need to re-assemble my pop bumpers and we're good to go once the mechs come out of the tumbler! Hopefully finish that tomorrow (Sunday).

Awesome! Glad to have some fresh competition.

#233 8 years ago

Like the idea of posting scores throughout the weekend. See how the competition is doing.
Won't be able to post pics myself but I'm honorable. Nothing to gain by lying.
Lookin' forward everyone!

Who do we have so far cw?

#240 8 years ago

Had to put my pop mech's back in the tumbler - not shiny enough yet!
Hope to have the pin good to go by Friday - my deadline! Everything else is dialed in and shopped. Stay tuned.......

Get 'er done

#261 8 years ago

Welcome to Pinwow! Glad to have you in our L-O-N-G Distance All Big Game tourney!
The more players the harder the competition. Bring it on!
If I am not mistaken cw, we now have a six man competition. Awesome!

#263 8 years ago

Aaaannnd... they're off!!!

#267 8 years ago

Got going last night. Not a bad night, was relatively consistent popping off several 1m+ games.
Nothing huge or competitive however. My best for last night,365,990. Gettin'after it again soon though.
Red, fine game. Challenge accepted!

#276 8 years ago

Great video cw! Now that was a game, and you took down Red in the process!
1.4 was all I could muster. Never developed a real good flow, the kind needed for a monster game(1.8-2m+)
Congrats sir and great tourney to all involved.
Let's go again deeper into the fall.

No word yet from Pinwow...

1 week later
#282 8 years ago

So we have a nice little, friendly tournament a couple a weeks ago and the best I can do is a paltry 1.3m.
Bored the other night so I fired up the 'ol Big Game. Second game in I pop 1m+ no problem.
That's followed by several other 1m+games. Then I nail down a 1.7+ and a 1.5m+ !
Why can't I have such a run when it's tourney time?
Guess I'm just not a pressure player (although I used to be).
I get too wound up (all fired up is more like it).
I feel the excitement of the competition (even though there is no one else in the room).
I gotta settle down or I will never win one!

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i need a big game. if anyone is selling hit me up

If you like Classic Sterns or good classic pinball... you will not be disappointed!

#289 8 years ago

Big Game and Flight 2000 look great side by side. Both are wide bodies with bold color schemes. Nice!

#292 8 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

Here you go!

bigf2k.jpg

Was gonna mention you Red. Thought I remembered you having them together.

Quoted from rcbrown316:

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

What he said

1 week later
#297 8 years ago

Fine score TGIPinside!
Any game that reaches1.8m+ qualifies as a MONSTER score in my book.
I like the fact that you have Red's incredible 2.9m game in your sights!
Wish you the best. I've been trying to match that one for months.
Many happy high scores to come my friend!

#302 8 years ago

Haven't had a chance to play much this week. Gonna' ROCK this bad boy tonight though!
Last time I fired up my pins I had a very, very good run. I was in it.. flow... zone... whatever. The millions were flyin'.
How about tonight? Will I nail 1.8? Is there 2m in my future?
Off at2:30 and playing by 3.
Hey! What's that smell?
It's my Big Game burnin' up!!!

#304 8 years ago
Quoted from TGIPinside:

Time to go Hunting!

Atta' boy. Get after it!

1 week later
#305 8 years ago

1.9m+ last night boys.
That was without reserve bonus lit!
Near impossible? Certainly improbable!
2m+ here we come!

#307 8 years ago

Thanks bud. Was a great game. Ball three seemed to last for days. I love when that happens.
Speaking of restoration I hope yours comes out great. Chuckwurt is in the process with his.
Now that I think about it, haven't had an update in a while.
Mine could use some touch-ups for sure but I am a bit reluctant as I have never done it before.
Don't want it to look worse than when I started 'ya know?
Besides, I call it the "The Beast" and having some wear on it helps it to live up to it's nickname (I think anyway)

You want to see a beauty? Go back through this thread and look at the pics of Redketchups machine.
BY FAR the nicest example I have ever seen!

#310 8 years ago

I think it represents a code, as in information, about it's production.
It does not represent the literal number of the machine as far as a production number.
I think I think

Keep snooping. Somebody on this website would know for sure.

#312 8 years ago

Frankenstein game... nice

2 months later
#320 8 years ago

Very nice Big Game cottonm4! Very handy with home remedies also.
Mine's a bit of a beater, strictly players condition. But..
I LOVE this game, it was also my first. I have had it over two years now and still play it regularly. It will never leave.
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine.
Many happy high scores my friend and congrats!

1 week later
#333 8 years ago

I feel 'ya man...

3 months later
#336 7 years ago
Quoted from bitCurrier:

I'm having issues with the saucer kickout mech on mine. It doesn't clear the gate and the ball ejects into the gate, sometimes taking 3-4 attempts to pass under the gate, or sometimes it will eject to the left or right and the ball hops onto a plastic.
Don't know if the kicker arm has worn down and needs replacement. I see that Chuck shortened one of the springs to get his to kick out faster.
Can someone post a picture of the mech from the underside of the playfield?
Or, is the part number(s) for this known?
I asked pbresource if they had the parts, but what I have doesn't match what they have.

photo568664154461808700_(resized).jpgphoto568664154461808699_(resized).jpg

I have had intermittent problems with this myself. All I have ever done is clean the mechanism and the coil sleeve (although I am sure it could use new one). Seems like that is all it needed as it works just fine after that.
Saves $$$ too.

1 month later
#339 7 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I made a mod for my Big Game you all might be interested in. Since BG is a wide body it has a heavy play field to lift and support. Somewhere a few months ago I read where you should turn the sharp tip of the play field prop stick under as it has a habit of eating they the play field. I did that but it was not enough.
The play field sags like crazy when using the prop stick that I started using my vacuum cleaner hose wands to prop up the play field. That has problems, as well, so I came up with a permanent solution.
I went the the hardware store and bought some 3/4 inch copper plumbing tubing and came up with this for a play field prop. On the lower end is a unit made of plywood to hold the prop into position. To the under side of the play field I attached a PVC end cap with three screws.
It works like a charm. The play field has good solid support in the center and does not sag. I made it so the play field is lifted up more than with the factory prop. The play field is now lifted up higher and the prop stick is no longer in the way which makes it easier to do work on the lower side.
It cost me about $15.00 to build. I had to drill two holes in the cabinet cross-support for the plywood and three screws in the lower side of play field for the PVC end cap. Remove the end cap and the plywood and you will never know it was there.
This has worked so well that I have made similar props for my two other pins.

Is there no end to ingenuity...?
Outstanding!
Thanks for the post.

3 months later
#383 7 years ago

Wish list is always much bigger than my wallet I'm afraid... too bad.

#391 7 years ago

Me too. Classic early solid state sound effects... takes me back.
Jungle sound update would make for an interesting alternative though.
Let's hear that tiger roar!

2 weeks later
#406 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I'm in. Actually have had this game for about 6 months sitting in my shop collecting dust. Decided to bust it out on friday. Damn WTF took me so long this thing is in great condition and it's fun as hell. I actually had no room in the gameroom so I finally pulled seawitch out for a full restore and put big game in its place. Rebuilt all the flips, pops, slings and fine tuned the spinners. Cleaned it up really good already had the LEDS. I bought this as a package trade that included a really nice catacomb and kind of a beater meteor for my funhouse. Totally happy with that deal as catacomb is by far our favorite old school game. We were very pleased that this wide body plays similarly too catacomb. I have this game playing super fast. I need to take a video. This will be an easy restore when I get to it as it's in really nice shape to start with.

First off, welcome to the club.
Second, what took you so long indeed.
Third, fun is what its all about and for early ss you CANNOT go wrong with this one.
Had mine for three years now (and counting)... still love it.
Rock solid pin with all three standards: shots, pops and drops.
Wait until you light reserve bonus and this bad boy counts it off.
Sounds like its about to go through the ceiling!!!
And finally, sweet package trade. Getting a "really nice" Catacomb along with a great condition Big Game is quite the find! A+

#419 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

oh yeah I forgot galaxy too

SA-WEET Galaxy!

Darn near had one of those once upon a time....
ended up with a Bally Viking kinda by accident.

#420 7 years ago

... or better yet...
"This is the Big Game Club. How'd that Galaxy get in here!"

JK, obviously

#423 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

thats just me trying to brag about myself on that restore lol...

Dude! Brag all 'ya want cause that bad boy is nice for sure!

#425 7 years ago

Hey if 'ya got the room you're better off keeping it.
Besides your Classic Stern collection is well on its way.
If you were to let it go you'd regret it and you would more than likely will not find another as nice.
So what if it lacks a bit on gameplay. It is an attractive machine imo, and it looks good next to Meteor.

1 week later
#431 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Right now you have to solder each wire to the pads on the board. After I go through the process of doing all these if it's too labor intensive I might see if he can do another type of board with a connector on it.

NOW you're talkin' !!!
Easier the better in my book. But new and improved still better than what we have to begin with.

1 week later
#445 7 years ago

Hats off to chuckwurt for all the effort and for posting pics and instructions.
Pinside ROCKS. Great source of great information from people who are willing to help.

Quoted from Redketchup:

Was ready to order, but 41,80$ to ship it to canada... with the exchange rate, it's 56$can for three little board... real turn off! And this is only shipping...

...and to Redketchup...
You need a friend on this side who could slip them over the boarder to you. SAVE$$$

2 months later
#479 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Temporarily joining the club... Fixing this one up and will probably pass it along to a friend

Say Hello to your new friend.

#480 7 years ago

No really though, that playfield is in very nice shape.
Must admit puts mine to shame. But truth be told I like that mine is a bit of a beater. Love to just flail away on it!

#501 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Looks like I only have the credit display and three players displays. I'll do 60 shipped for all these.

There goes cw being righteous again.
That's a good deal buddy boy.
You're a good Pinsider c-dub. You are what Pinside is all about.

3 weeks later
#507 7 years ago

Red, cw, cotton...
Anybody?
I was just curious if anyone knows what the MAX bonus is for BG?
I know that after you have filled the cards once, light the reserve, the game allows you to fill them again.
But does it end with a second time around or can you keep going again (and again)?
I'm asking because I have never filled them twice myself.

#509 7 years ago

Makes sense.
Thanks buddy boy!

2 weeks later
#513 7 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I'm in the club!
Picked this baby up recently. It needs a good shop shop and I'll have to shake out a few small things, but it seems like it boots and is all there. Cosmetics are pretty decent too.
Looking forward to learning this one!

Congrats!
Unblemished playfield and intact teardrop plastic are hard to come by.
Looks like you found a nice one!
Get her up and running and we'll have to include you in our next long distance tourney.
Fast and furious game. Have had mine over three years now and still love it.

#516 7 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Shop job and cleanup/rebuild of most major mechs was completed this weekend.
Seems to play great! I've also corrected the display issues since taking these pics.

Nice one for sure! Looks fantastic!

4 months later
#529 6 years ago

Welcome to the club.
Love this game. Makes good use of the wide body. Has what I love in a machine:
shots, pops and drops.
Light up that green reserve bonus and get ready for one of the best bonus count downs in pinball...IMO.
Enjoy

#531 6 years ago

Wow... who knew
I don't think I have ever encountered that
Thanks for the info cw

#534 6 years ago

Hey, I've been wondering what THE max bonus would be? I figured it out once and wrote it down only to be misplaced.
cw you might be the guy to inform us all.
Just what is THE max bonus?

#536 6 years ago

Awesome!
Thanks for working that out.
That does sound right.
Almost a half million bonus on one ball..
Crazy!
Still love this game, too much fun!

5 months later
#557 6 years ago

Nice addition to an already nice collection.
We have at least 3 things in common.

#559 6 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

I wish we could get someone to remake these playfields, I have yet to see one in pristine shape. I could only imagine how screaming fast these games would be on a fresh clearcoat!

Agreed.
A brand spankin' new playfield would be awesome!
You want to see an absolutely jaw-dropping, gorgeous Big Game?
Check out the machine
Redketchup has.
Unbelievably clean and unblemished. By far the best one I have ever seen!

#565 6 years ago

Bought mine back in 2013.
Guy says he has another partially populated playfield that he'll kick in at no extra cost. I didn't really understand the value of what I was getting.
I have used a number of parts from it AND as it turns out, part of the partially populated included ALL three drop assemblies WITH the targets intact!
NICE

2 weeks later
#572 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Yeah, for sure. I fell in love with Big Game at the original PAPA facility. I had one of those magic games where the ball just flows from shot to shot. Great playfield layout, classic Harry Williams.

Welcome to the club.
Great game imo. Also, very underrated imo.

Looks like you found a very nice example. Backglass looks really clean. Congrats!

#576 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Thanks. The playfield is heavily ball-swirled, as the pics below show. The big factory mylar was installed on top of an old worn playfield, and I hope that means it will come up easily. I can work miracles with Magic Eraser, but not through mylar.
The good news is that the artwork is intact. It looks better under normal gameroom lighting than these pics show, because the art is complex and doesn’t have many areas of the same color (other than the 3 cards).

I would trade ball swirls for paint loss any day of the week, as most would. That is one of the nicer playfields I have seen. Very difficult to find one without some wear around the numbered inserts on the cards.
Clean 'er up and
rock that thing!

#578 6 years ago

Finally got around to installing the new bingo card lamp PCB's. Nice Sunday morning project. I found it was easier to use an alligator cip to hold down the two common wires for soldering. Also much easier to tin the wire strand and PCB solder point for quick and easy soldering. Here's some pics:

Nice... now come do mine.

#599 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

After 8 hours of cleaning with ME and Novus 2, here’s where I ended up. So what’s left is an honest 1980 playfield, a few bruises but not bad for 38 years old.

Very nice overall:
no kick out wear AND
clean x,y,z cards
Looks great compared to many I have seen, including mine, which is a real beast!

#608 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I just measured (and remeasured) my playfield glass as 45-3/4" x 24-5/8" x 3/16". Is this what others have ordered? Thanks!

All good.
'Cept mine is 24 1/2.
Has a little play in it from side to side though.

#617 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

It’s great to finally have it up and playing.

Now THAT,
ladies and gentlmen,
is one very nice Big Game.
Enjoy

p.s.
like the backbox lights highlighting the tiger only,
nice

#620 6 years ago

Got to playin' last night and my Big Game was not cooperating. Very short ball times followed by a series of miserable sdtm drains.
"Not in the mood tonight?"
I asked.
Then, out of nowhere, I could feel momentum beginning to swing my way. Passing 1m
and lighting reserve bonus assured me of a nice game and I'm thinking "FINALLY!"
Ended up with 1.8m+. Not great, but satisfying.
A somewhat brief 3rd ball was the only thing that prevented me from reaching 2m.

Just one night's experience.
Man, I love playin' pinball!
And I love my Big Game!!

3 months later
#631 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

More
Are you going to show us some pics of your Big Game?

I second that.

3 months later
#644 5 years ago

Late to the party but anyway I would love a sound update with realistic animal sounds.
Perhaps a step further and introduce music as well.
Music and sounds should be optional though so you can still choose the original sounds and "drum "beat".

#651 5 years ago

Ya got me curious so I just went and measured.
1/8 it is.

2 months later
#671 5 years ago

I had to read over your inquiry a couple of times to understand your point. I was under the impression that once you complete the cards the
"reserve bonus" lights and you can start again. However in the pic you provided the "reserve" is not lit and yet the cards are full? Curious. I don't think I have ever seen that before.
Not sure this indicates a problem or if we are missing something. We need input from others such as chuckwurt.

#672 5 years ago

I have a theory but am out of time as I am at work and I gotta' get going.
Will check back say about 9pm.

#673 5 years ago

You say you had the 7 remaining on both the y and the z cards and then hit the #7 drop. Yet the y and z are not designated. Instead, the x card IS designated and all 27 lights remain lit.
You said everything happened so fast...how does the x card light?
Did the ball cross the center rollover?
Did it engage a sling?
Did the ball beat the circuit?
You said it was fast
What we have here is an honest to goodness old fashioned...GLITCH!

#680 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This pic was taken after the fact. At the time it was fast play and I don't know which yellow lights were lit. I assume both y and z were lit, but officer, it all happened so fast
You will also notice that the pink insert in front of the 7-8-9 drop targets is not lit as it should be.
Last thing I remember, Doc, is that I had 25 bingo card lights lit and blinding me and then BOOM, all the lights were lit and did not turn off.
Do you think I found a new glitch in a 38 year old pin? !!
Glitch. No Glitch. Doesn't matter. Big Game is great player !!

Officer.... Doc...
Hilarious!
Really appreciate the humor cotton, had me rollin' !

2 weeks later
#695 5 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

I think i got the new Big Game world record today... 3 449 740. 3 ball factory setting! Complete the bingo card two time, after first ball , and compete big game two time for 2 extraball[quoted image]

Ok! You need to sit down!!#

Unbelievable Red!
Great game!

9 months later
#725 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Low balling it.
Just for grins I removed the glass and played a couple of games by hand. The lowest number of points you can score and light all 27 bingo card lights is 24,000 points.
So, to mix it up a little bit, I am going to go for the goal of how few points can I make and light all 27 lights. That's means trying to avoid the spinners and trying to keep the ball from going back up to the top. And trying to minimize contact with the slings and pops.
I'm not trying to win any games. So why not? Give it a little twist for a change.

Never occurred to me to attempt such a thing.
I'm always too focused on gaining a monster game!

#735 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

It's not easy but I've done it. Score doesn't really top out too high in this game I think that was 3.8 million or so. That's with extra balls on though.
That reminds me, I have to fix the extra ball bug on this game.... both the one lamp not blinking on the next ball if you didn't collect it, and collecting one killing both.

This can be changed or remedied?
Never realized it was
abnormal, i.e. "a bug."

3 weeks later
#802 4 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I'm starting to see signs of life in this jungle!

Provocative statement.
Might you have yourself
a project?

#813 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:What’s it look like?
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'd like to know that, too

Indeed! Make it us three.
Pics, pics, pics!

#867 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The two posts at the "G" and "A" standup targets need rubber rings installed.
Nice play field.

You noticed that too 'eh cotton? That's a short shot too. A fella could do some damage to those posts exposed as they are without the rubber.

Also, nice pick-up Agent_Hero
and very nice example Dragon.

1 week later
#882 4 years ago

Very nice. Looks pretty clean overall. Appears to have both original spinners, very little insert wear on the cards and it looks like the teardrop plastic is there although might be broken?
Really hard to find one so nice. Congrats!

2 weeks later
#899 4 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Joined the club picked up Big Game and a Cheetah[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Sweet pick-up.
Let me guess,
an unadvertised special?

2 weeks later
#907 4 years ago

The tiger looks sensational!
The lettering is deep in color. Bright and beautiful
overall. I's say money well spent.

1 month later
#984 4 years ago
Quoted from Dragon:

also i doubled up the dark red to make the display segments more invisible and give it a floating red on black , i played around with mock up's too[quoted image][quoted image]

The green and orange display combo looks great!
Would match my flipper rubber.

1 week later
#994 4 years ago
Quoted from Dicky:

While waiting for my Cabinet to be finished ,I thought I would Restore my Coin Door
Before
[quoted image]
After
[quoted image]

Beauty!

2 weeks later
#1004 4 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

i've got a populated Pf id sell

That makes two.
Pics please.

3 weeks later
#1016 4 years ago

One of the nicest examples out there.
A few flaws, but overall far better than most.
Nice work!

Now come do mine!

1 week later
#1027 4 years ago

Yep
Got that same card on mine but printed it so long ago I can't remember where exactly.
Not to worry cotton, it's out there. You just need to snoop around a bit.

#1031 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That's pretty good touch up work

Boy I'll say. Very nice indeed!
Good work.

#1043 4 years ago

That my fellow Big Game lovers is a
Showpiece!

#1055 4 years ago

Interesting they would produce a
Catacomb with its limited numbers
and yet not even consider a Big Game?
Puzzling to me.

#1067 4 years ago

IF...
I had the money to completely restore
one of my games it would definitely be
Big Game. A brand-spankin'-new playfield would be really nice in order to do it right.

My first machine and I still love it.

#1072 4 years ago

The only thing I can think of is that
Catacomb has easily out paced Big Game
as far as price and demand.
Thus, people that own one may be more inclined
to invest in it knowing they will significantly increase their machines value.

3 months later
#1136 3 years ago

I've never seen them on an actual game, only on the flyer.
Not really sure but maybe to stop the ball from hopping lanes?

1 week later
#1152 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Nice to see you found one of those $800 Big Game's that always pop up!

That's actually quite funny because that is exactly what I paid for my Big Game...
...back in 2013!

#1154 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

500 here in 2014 and it was in great shape and needed nothing. Seems like decades ago. Haha

I got robbed cw, cause yours is WAY nicer than mine.
And I got dibs should you ever decide to sell.

#1169 3 years ago

If I were a rich man...
I would recondition a Big Game top to bottom.
I often wonder what a "brand new" Big Game
would look like, and how it would play.
Ahhh... I'm certainly the dreamer.

2 weeks later
#1259 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Cottonm4 invited me on this safari. Wants to see the tiger I bagged recently. Here's my story:
I learned of a family with an old pin about 4 miles away. Last Sunday I drove out to their house (10 minutes) to check it out. Lo and behold, in their garage was this tiger staring me in the face. I could see this tiger had power but it didn't move. The lady told me they purchased it about 20 years ago (or maybe it died 20 years ago, I forget). I offered her to bag it and she said ok. Loaded it up and brought it home.
Now for the pin: Wouldn't boot. Replaced 5 chips on the MPU. Repaired one broken wire to the knocker solenoid. Stripped and cleaned the playfield, and installed new rubbers and lamps. Waiting for a fiber link to the flipper and a spinner assembly (which was totally missing)...BUT I HAVE PLAYED IT ALREADY with 3 flippers! Pretty darn cool. Love the sounds and action. If I keep it I need to sell something. I just don't have any more space. This is sitting in the walkway in my garage! What a dilemma
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey there, looks like a pretty nice example.
Thanks for sharing the story too.
Enjoy reading the variety of acquisition stories.
Oh, and do yourself a favor, don't let it go.
Even if you have to sleep under it.

1 week later
#1279 3 years ago

I think the perfect play look a bit better.
They are a brighter shade of green.
You might consider the green and orange
combo that some of us have used.

1 week later
#1325 3 years ago

Wrong thread, my fault.

#1327 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

anyone got any cool instruction cards or just go original?

Stern Electronics Club thread
Courtesy of Mr_Tantrum post thread #3197

3 weeks later
#1340 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

A successful hunt!
I officially brought home a Big Game!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Definitely needs some tweaking and attention (and some spinners!) but it should fit right in next to Cheetah.

And a fine Saturday morning congratulations Doc!
This one is hard to find these days.

#1349 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My best 1st ball ever for the bingo card lights. But it really was not a killer ball and the score is not that high. It took the Extra Ball and Ball 2 to get that last light lit.
[quoted image]

True, but all that hard work pays off on subsequent balls. i.e. Love lighting this games "reserve bonus"!

2 weeks later
#1368 3 years ago
Quoted from Dragon:

new game for trade came up "nice" odd thing is the pins under the flippers , i used the holes to align my flippers never saw pins there , has anyone ever seen this before?
[quoted image]

Yes.
Mine has pins also. Not sure how common they are though.

2 months later
#1377 3 years ago
Quoted from Hyperion:

Bought from Tim Allen in Wichita Ks
Playfield and cabinet have been restored... not perfect but pretty damn good job
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!
Congrats. Makes mine look like roadkill. Love it though.

2 weeks later
#1393 3 years ago

Cw, cotton, woody
Any idea what a new playfield will run?

#1395 3 years ago

Oh man!
I better start saving THIS minute!
This is an answer to my prayers and the very real possibility of building a brand new sparkly clean Big Game.

#1398 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me if there are
stencils available for Big Game?
Thanks

#1403 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Pinball Pimp has them.

Every other Classic BUT Big Game!?!

1 week later
#1425 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I think I am going to sell my BG....just not feeling it.

Should I even ask?

3 months later
#1447 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have invited a new Big Game owner to post pics of his Big Game on this thread. There is something unusual and a little different about his Big Game that he just got.

Yep
I think I know to what you refer cotton.
I could be wrong but we'll see.

#1449 2 years ago

It is exceedingly rare to find a "unique" tiger in the wild.
And now another of this rare breed has surfaced:
Extraordinary!

#1453 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I played a lot last night. A buddy came over and knocked off my score of just over 2 million with just over 3 million. With EBs off, and using the updated code, not sure how I’ll ever beat it, but I’m trying!!

Nice!
Two million is a MONSTER game on this title.
Three million seems to be a near impossible dream.
Not having played under the new code I would still
assume three million will be really tough to beat.
You got your work cut out for 'ya cw.

#1475 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

It does match the cabinet. Red pops way more though.
Do the other examples of the white backglass also have the yellow areas at the bottom?

Within this question we may have the answer because IF the other examples are the same then we have something not produced by random but rather intention.

3 months later
#1522 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

probably the nicest original back glass I've come across so far
[quoted image][quoted image]

"probably?"

#1524 2 years ago

I certainly understand the demand for reproductions,
but I would much rather have a near perfect original.
Has to do with admiring the fact that it has survived
all this time AND has done so nearly unscathed.
GoldenOreos, you definitely have THE nicest one I have
ever seen-no probably.

1 month later
#1532 2 years ago

Beauty!
Better than brand new.

5 months later
#1584 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That play field is in very nice condition. Mine had the same type of swirl marks in the bingo card and the restore guy I take my play fields to really cleaned it up. This play field will clean up nice. He could make this play field really stand out.

No need to be overly detailed cotton but who is your restore guy?
What did he do and what did he charge?

Asking cause I have been sitting on a spare playfield.
Curious enough to inquire what it might take to bring
it back to life.
Thank you for your time.

#1591 2 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

We both had Keith Holbrook of Total Pinball Restorations restore our Big Game playfields. His price was very reasonable (every job is going to have its own price, so I don't think it's appropriate to say what he charged me) and his work is great. He's got such a big backlog, I don't think he's accepting new clients but reach out: http://totalpinballrestorations.com/
Great guy, looking forward to his full restoration of my brother's Warlok.
Here's a couple before/after of my playfield. It was in pretty darn good shape for a Big Game, but the center rollover was blown out. The lion underneath the left flippers also had some chemical stain that ran through it. I went for Keith's cheapest option since my inserts were still very firmly seated. Some slight dieback noticeable in the inserts but a camera tends to accentuate that to a larger degree.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Still need to do a few more things before I power her up. I seem to have a mental block on just doing it as I took that third pic almost a month ago.

Playfield restore looks great!
Agree with cottonm4, white skirts look sweet.
Thanks for sharing the pics.

#1598 2 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

New drop targets in and one pop bumper rebuilt put new socket in it and no more flickering light. Sister in law cut me 6 7 8 9 out of vinyl. Covered all with mylar to keep them decent.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, a very nice job indeed.
Now then, might you and your sister-in-law
be offering these anytime soon?

4 months later
#1690 1 year ago
Quoted from DickHamill:

Can I get some education on the Bonus rules?
Just above the BonusX lamps, there's a lamp that says "Extra Score When Lit 5,000 for Each Completed Line".
What lights that lamp? I don't see it in the rules and I've been poking around for fifteen minutes and I can't figure it out...
Thanks in advance!

Seems you might be a new owner of Big Game?
Wait until you achieve then collect the "Reserve Bonus."
Enjoy

3 months later
#1716 1 year ago

I'm with chuckwurt as I would prefer the original.
However, having a switch to go from one to the other
might be ok. Change it up once in awhile 'ya know.

Anyway Big Game is a great machine. 1st pin purchased
and have had it almost 10yrs! Looking forward to the next ten.

4 months later
#1831 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Would take 20k at least to get mine.

...and I only got 18k
C'mon cw, let's make a deal

#1838 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. I think you and I are the only two weirdos that would own 2 Big Games.

I could have one on each floor of my house!

#1858 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Big Game is getting all of this attention. Those of you who spend some time in front your Big Game can probably relate to this.
It has been a great game in this session. You are on Ball 2 but more than likely on Ball 3. The outlanes have been friendly to you. You have the house lights turned down. And you have 26 of the 27 bingo card lights lit up making the play field shine bright. You also have 4 of the 5 pink lights on the play field lit up. You are playing along and the ball is moving fast. All your concentration is on the play field.
And Bingo ! You get that last light lit up. It all happens in the blink of your eyes. With # 27 light lit, the 5th pink light lights up and all 27 bingo card lights go out and the play field goes dark and those 5 pink lights shine brightly in the new dark contrast. This action never fails to thrill me ( I am easily amused ). Then this action is capped off when the ball drains and the bingo card lights start doing their bonus countdown. For me, this few seconds of action is my dopamine rush.
I know this probably sounds goofball but does anybody else get off on this action with their Big Game?
[quoted image]

Well described cotton. Very well described.
It is a RUSH for SURE! In fact, I would say it is THE best bonus countdown
of any machine from the early ss era, perhaps even all-time!
The speed and increasingly high pitch are wild!
Lets you know you're alive, if 'ya know what I mean.

1 month later
#1906 11 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’re gonna want to leave those out.

cw c'mon. You're brutal dude!
Not everyone has reached your level of Big Game expertise.
Without those pins the outlines are very unforgiving.
Put 'em IN

1 month later
#2067 9 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Best Ball 1 I ever had. I did get one extra ball which has not been played; It is in the chute.
I only needed 6 more lights to have lit the bingo cards up twice.
The extra ball and ball 2 were house balls.
Ball 3 went down with 2 lights still unlit.
[quoted image]
Got my highest score ever.
[quoted image]

3m!!! Outstanding cotton!!!
I have had several games of 2m+ and my personal best
is 2,342,980. Well short of the beast you just recorded.
I thought the legendary Redketchup achieved a 3million
point game but no! He came up JUST shy at 2,907,670.
Regardless, his was the highest score recorded.
Please enter your NEW high score cottonm4.
Welcome to #1 !!!

#2076 9 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Here is before and after of my playfield. Now just need to put back together.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Be-U-ti-ful !

2 weeks later
#2171 9 months ago

Orange for extra ball and shoot again.
Red is for Special.
Thanks for asking.

#2173 9 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Red also at the drop targets for completing them in the bingo cards.

Dude, mine be purple.

2 months later
#2241 6 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Another milestone, for me anyway. I got all 27 lights lit up on Ball 1. Balls 2 and 3 were house balls so this game was a bust.
Anyway, once I got #27 lit up, the ball drained. Ready for ball 2.
[quoted image]
A better view of the green light signaling that round 2 is up.
[quoted image]

Atta' boy cotton. Something I've never done that's for sure.

#2244 6 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I love this pin. Fast. Challenging. Great flow. Simple ruleset.

Agreed and yep, yep, yep, and yep.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 199.95
$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rollitover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-game-club-the-safari-has-started?tu=rollitover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.