3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by GeoKansas
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Good late evening guys & gals!! This is a serious message sending my appreciation. I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart and with full sincerity. Never have I had so many orders, never so busy. Never. I have been so swamped, I'm losing sleep and I've only posted an occasional update but nothing that really gives you a heartbeat about what's up. March was a low month. So low it was the worst month in 7 years. I was concerned. Then here comes April, Boom. Then May, June, July you get the idea. May, best month on record since 2005. July, 2nd best July on record just under last year by about a grand. Then August. August is a late summer month. Never a top month, never. Drum roll: "Best month since opening 2005". In to September, cymbals clash, beat August by 4%. Wow. With the acquisition of XPIN Pinball, and Rottendog liquidating, ON TOP of my own Big Daddy products, I've been burning the candle at both ends. Twice. It's warm in my office.

There have been more than a few days lately I've packed orders until 5AM, you customers getting that notice know that. At that same time I'm fielding WISMO (Where is my order) questions that aren't 3 day sold. Frustrating. Doing the best I can.

And let's talk about COVID. I had some outpatient surgery a few weeks ago and tested negative before hand. Yeah me, but I know of others that tested positive and of course President Trump. I wish him a full recovery. (Unfriend, unfriend unfriend!!!). Regardless of our incoming inventory, we quarantine and sanitize. No worries here.

To wrap it up, inventory is good, and filling order as fast as Ii can Thank you again.

1 week later
    #2 3 years ago

toddsvec I can't express the amount of gratitude and pleasure it's been ordering and receiving parts and tips from you. Being busy is good business. I wish you could clone yourself so I can bug you more. LMAO. Congratulations buddy! I am thrilled you are doing very well. Keep up the great work. I'll keep buying.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-daddy-xpin-appreciation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.