3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BigT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

want to thank the people at big daddy pinball for straightening out my order...was my fault to begin with a problem with paypal transfer on my end.. after notifying them they solved the problem and order on the way...encourage anyone to buy parts from them as i have in the past also ART

#2 3 years ago

Yeah he’s a great seller. Nice site. I’ve have nothing but good experiences .

#3 3 years ago

right now he is super busy, but I hope it is a good problem and he can keep up!

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from duckpins56:

want to thank the people at big daddy pinball for straightening out my order...was my fault to begin with a problem with paypal transfer on my end.. after notifying them they solved the problem and order on the way...encourage anyone to buy parts from them as i have in the past also ART

Todd is a great guy and works very hard to provide outstanding service to all of his customers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-daddy-pinballygreat-service and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.