(Topic ID: 247442)

Big Daddy Enterprises customers...please read!

By wrb1977

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Stones
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guidotorpedo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 4 years ago

I totally agree with Todd here, especially when he says “I’m not amazon or Walmart.” I used to sell a lot on eBay. I’m one guy. Had a 5 day shipping and handling parameter in all my auctions, because I make “one” trip a week to he post office. People that don’t sell stuff often don’t realize how time consuming it is to pack 20 things and schlep them to the post office.

I was very protective of my rating and feedback... and I’d do the exact same thing Todd did, and I’d still do it today, to protect my rating. If I got a bad vibe from you... asking for tracking or expedited shipping in a “ya better do it” tone, stupid questions about condition of an item, whatever.... you were instantly blocked. It only takes a couple bad feedbacks in a row to ruin your rating there, and with ebays newer policies/rules/what have you, there absolutely is no seller protection.

Nowadays when I buy stuff on eBay, the auto response emails from the seller are ridiculous. I feel like I’m being courted by a nurse in a hospital. The sellers are all scared of negative feedback and getting a demotion from eBay. It’s silly.

So yes, I totally agree with Todd here. He has every right to protect his eBay account as a seller. Don’t take it personally. I think asking him directly before going on a pinside rant would have yielded better results for you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guidotorpedo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-daddy-enterprises-customersplease-read?tu=Guidotorpedo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.