(Topic ID: 247442)

Big Daddy Enterprises customers...please read!

By wrb1977

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Stones
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I tried placing an order today for a capacitor kit through Big Daddy Enterprises on eBay and when I clicked the buy it now button I got a checkout error stating the seller was no longer accepting bids from me. The reason Todd (Big Daddy Enterprises) blocked me was in regards to a thread he started two weeks ago that I voiced my opinion in. Todd was asking here on Pinside for those that also sell on eBay to block a particular buyer because that buyer asked for a part to be shipped as soon as possible. Todd then told the buyer that the request was aggravating and because of that comment the buyer left Todd negative feedback on eBay. Here is the thread for reference...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-to-ebay-sellers-buyer-tom848tom-

I initially gave Todd a downvote and shortly thereafter received a PM from him asking me why I gave him the downvote...this was a first since I joined Pinside in 2015. He even referenced specific parts I bought from him so he definitely keeps tabs on his customers. My posts in Todd’s thread are #116 and #125. And here is a copy/paste of my only PM response to Todd’s PM where he asked why I gave him a downvote...

I honestly feel you are overreacting in this situation. I understand that these kinds of things build up and that this guy was maybe the final straw, but what he said by itself should not have aggravated you to the point of telling him. What you said to him is what caused the negative feedback. Providing his ID and asking others to block him is out of line. You may have been able to have him remove his negative feedback by seeking resolution with him before escalating it to Pinside, once again just my opinion. The Elektra targets are excellent and I will not hesitate to order from you in the future! No hard feelings...just my thoughts.

-Wayne

I just wanted to let other Pinsiders know that if you used Big Daddy Enterprises in the past and you disagreed with Todd in that thread, you may have been blocked as well and lost one of your suppliers. Maybe Todd will offer those that agreed with him a special discount coupon for their next order? I lost one of my parts suppliers not by choice, but because I voiced my opinion on Pinside in a respectful way. For the record, Pinsider’s opinions within Todd’s thread were split, Todd acknowledged he would probably not communicate with a buyer that way again, his negative feedback on eBay was removed, he removed the buyer’s name that he was complaining about from the thread, and a moderator closed the topic. That should have been the end of it, however, he carried it back over to eBay and blocked me...for what? Todd has every right to sell to whomever he pleases, but wow, what a way to run a business. It must be nice to be in a position to so easily dismiss good paying customers. Just wanted to share and hoping no other Pinsiders were affected as I have been...good luck!

#2 4 years ago

Fuck it, there's plenty of places to buy caps.

This is my favorite place to buy cap kits.
    https://www.arcadepartsandrepair.com

Otherwise just figure out the values of the caps and order them from Mouser or Great Plains.
    I normally buy most of the common caps in bulk because they are cheaper that way.

https://www.mouser.com

https://www.greatplainselectronics.com

#3 4 years ago

he is just a man, not a corporation
    you probably should have left it a few months before ordering from him again

#5 4 years ago

Be thankful you live where you do - plenty of other options to buy from up there.

Quoted from PopBumperPete:

he is just a man, not a corporation

That shouldn't make any difference though.

#6 4 years ago

I ran a collectible card game business for 11 years on Ebay. On a rare occasion I received a negative feedback from someone. I’d reach out to them and ask what caused the negative feedback and try to work it out with them. If they didn’t remove the negative feedback I’d block them from buying from me.

I never went around bad mouthing customers to competitors. That’s unprofessional and childish. If a customer is difficult to deal with block them from buying from you, but don’t bad mouth them in the industry. Only bad mouth people when they file phony PayPal claims, or something else that costs you money

#7 4 years ago

Find the values you need, then go order them in spades from www.arrow.com, who provides free overnight shipping for a fraction of the price.

#8 4 years ago

Sounds like big daddy gets aggravated very easily. Selling on eBay requires patience and a thicker skin, not a hair trigger.

#9 4 years ago

Ebay selling sucks. I’ve been burned. Big daddy deserves respect

#10 4 years ago

I bought stuff from him on eBay and his site never had a problem.

I'll buy from him again.

#11 4 years ago

Thank you to those that offered suggestions for alternative pinball parts suppliers. I have a handful of my own that I use regularly but it’s always nice to check out new ones that I have not heard of.

#12 4 years ago

Looks like Todd did the right thing

1 week later
    #13 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

I just wanted to let other Pinsiders know that if you used Big Daddy Enterprises in the past and you disagreed with Todd in that thread, you may have been blocked as well and lost one of your suppliers. Maybe Todd will offer those that agreed with him a special discount coupon for their next order? I lost one of my parts suppliers not by choice, but because I voiced my opinion on Pinside in a respectful way. For the record, Pinsider’s opinions within Todd’s thread were split, Todd acknowledged he would probably not communicate with a buyer that way again, his negative feedback on eBay was removed, he removed the buyer’s name that he was complaining about from the thread, and a moderator closed the topic.

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".....

My personal reply to you was civil, I told you that I was stating facts and I appreciated your reply. What's ironic is I went to Pinside with few beers under my belt with fit of anger to warn people about a buyer, and many people agreed and I hope added him to their blocked bidder list. But you disagreed with me, and when it impacts you, here you are doing the same thing warning people about me when you've not been harmed one bit. A bit of a hypocrite if you ask me. I did indeed block you because *you openly disagree with me* and your ability to harm my business on eBay could cost me the loss of being a Top rated seller, which results in the loss of discounted fees. Would you give me a negative if I miscounted a part? If the package was late? If you didn't like my response to a question? I don't know but I'd rather not chance it. You've already told me you disagree with me so I don't know.

You seeing I blocked you resulted in the same gut reaction feeling I got when I saw that negative feedback based on me telling a buyer that receiving emails to ship ASAP was frustrating. It had nothing to do with my product, nothing to do with my service. You steamed over it a little, and then you posted here. I regret how I told that buyer the way I did, and I removed his eBay name and asked the moderators to close the topic, but you have done the same thing, except the warning with my name Big Daddy Enterprises will stand forever. As you said, I lost a customer on eBay because I voiced my opinion, and you said I was wrong. Now you voiced you're opinion, yet you had the same reaction to post here, and that's OK with you?

Nevertheless I can't win with being opinionated. I don't want a shit storm of messages again, I can be an ass and I admit it. Call me flawed, I call people out when I think they're wrong, and I'm often wrong myself and called on it. I like pinball, a lot, but there are some people I can do without. I can and will support the pinball community best I can with quality parts, kits, boards and more. I love my customers 99+% of the time, but on eBay it's more difficult to appease people.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

What's ironic is I went to Pinside in a bit of a drunken fit of anger to warn people about a buyer, and many people agreed and I hope added him to their blocked bidder list.

I regret how I told that buyer the way I did, and I removed his eBay name and asked the moderators to close the topic, but you have done the same thing, except the warning with my name Big Daddy Enterprises will stand forever.

I don't want a shit storm of messages again, I can be an ass and I admit it. Call me flawed, I call people out when I think they're wrong, and I'm often wrong myself and called on it.

These are your own words that you just posted above...not mine...my responses are below...

You admitted to being drunk...obviously you asking people here to block a buyer was not a sound decision done in a good state of mind.

You then said that you regret what you said to the buyer, removed his name, and asked the moderators to close the topic. The regret you felt and the actions you took were because you realized you were in the wrong. In the end you agreed with what I was saying all along. So why did you block me, a repeat buyer?

And finally, as you said yourself, you can be an ass, as we all can be at times. I called you out that you were in the wrong, which you later admitted to, and still blocked me...out of spite...revenge for the downvote?

If anyone here on Pinside truly takes the time to read what transpired between you and I (post #1), they will see that you are delusional. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. That’s all you had to say at the very beginning was...sorry I was drunk...and moved on. All of this nonsense would have then been avoided.

#15 4 years ago

So you're upset because I banned you on eBay, because you downvoted and discredited me on Pinside? Why would I not? The fact you put this on a public forum is as wrong as it was when I did it, but you think it's more valid for some reason. I blocked you for the reason I stated, that you disagree with my opinions, tactics, business logic. I felt you might be vindictive and took the steps to prevent it. I felt you might be angered if something rubbed you the wrong way with a sale on eBay. You aren't blocked from buying on my site. You went hot and cold, you were willing to buy from me but when found out you were blocked on eBay, you go and post here to discredit me. It was all good until you found out I didn't want to sell to you any more on eBay. It wasn't "revenge" (how could purposely NOT selling to you be revenge??? It just costs me a sale!) or anything but protecting myself from someone that has proven they disagree with how I operate and would be vindictive, as you are here now. Your revenge is trying to warn people because I don't want to sell to someone I feel is a bit difficult. Well I don't! Why would I do business with anyone that downvotes me, posts negatively about me, and/or publicly tries to discredit me? I'm not delusional. I deal with demanding people on a daily basis that thinks I should be like Amazon or Walmart. I get tired of "Please ship ASAP", or the "What is the status of my order?", "Will this board work in 'this game', when games are listed", and daily emails asking for help when they've never been a customer.

The nonsense is the customer isn't always right. If they are right, they are right, but when they aren't, they aren't. And sellers have the right (thank God), for whom they do business with. You're the one talking out of both sides of your mouth as, in your words in your PM to me "No hard feelings". There was no hard feelings until I blocked you and you tried to buy a kit from me on eBay. Was there?

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Ebay selling sucks. I’ve been burned. Big daddy deserves respec

It can yes. False claims when people buy the wrong thing, hassles when packages are stuck in customs, mostly good but eBay doesn't support sellers.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I bought stuff from him on eBay and his site never had a problem.
    I'll buy from him again.

Thank you!

#18 4 years ago

Todd you need to learn to read. I never tried to discredit you, bad mouth you, or warn people about buying from you. I never asked people to “block” you or your business. I was just giving other Pinsiders a “heads up” that they may have been blocked too...nothing more and nothing less. Re-read my initial post in this thread and you will see...you clearly didn’t the first time. Your actions alone caused any negativity towards Big Daddy Enterprises. First, by asking Pinsiders to block an eBay member that had no chance to defend himself as he had no idea that a thread about him was even taking place. And second, by blocking me from buying from you on eBay because I might be vindictive? You obviously take downvotes and forum comments way to seriously. I was never upset in the slightest as this was never about me and would never have done what you suggested I might do. I was just trying to stick up for an eBay member that did absolutely nothing wrong and was unable to defend himself here on Pinside. You realized you were wrong, admitted it, and then held a grudge about it worrying what I might do in the future, even after I praised your products and told you I would order from you in the future. You offer quality parts for the pinball community and losing you as one of my suppliers is a shame. Regarding the “no hard feelings”, of course that changed once you blocked me! Are you being serious? Me trying to buy parts from you on eBay proves that there were no “hard feelings”. My order that I tried to place with you was to be kind of an “olive branch” to basically say...let’s move on. There are still no “hard feelings”, I just can’t understand your way of thinking. I learned long ago that you can’t reason with someone who is unreasonable, and on that note, I have spent more of my time on this situation than I ever should have.

By the way, nice touch altering your original post that said “drunken fit of anger”, to read “few beers under my belt with fit of anger”, which doesn’t even make sense. I guess that sounds better in your mind...whatever you feel you need to do to protect your image.

You will not hear from me again.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

Todd you need to learn to read. I never tried to discredit you, bad mouth you, or warn people about buying from you.

Then what is the point of this thread? It is certainly what I took from it. Now if someone searches for Big Daddy on pinside they get this sour grapes thread. I’d be pissed if I were Todd. Simply moving on and not dealing with him period is the best course of action.

#20 4 years ago

I totally agree with Todd here, especially when he says “I’m not amazon or Walmart.” I used to sell a lot on eBay. I’m one guy. Had a 5 day shipping and handling parameter in all my auctions, because I make “one” trip a week to he post office. People that don’t sell stuff often don’t realize how time consuming it is to pack 20 things and schlep them to the post office.

I was very protective of my rating and feedback... and I’d do the exact same thing Todd did, and I’d still do it today, to protect my rating. If I got a bad vibe from you... asking for tracking or expedited shipping in a “ya better do it” tone, stupid questions about condition of an item, whatever.... you were instantly blocked. It only takes a couple bad feedbacks in a row to ruin your rating there, and with ebays newer policies/rules/what have you, there absolutely is no seller protection.

Nowadays when I buy stuff on eBay, the auto response emails from the seller are ridiculous. I feel like I’m being courted by a nurse in a hospital. The sellers are all scared of negative feedback and getting a demotion from eBay. It’s silly.

So yes, I totally agree with Todd here. He has every right to protect his eBay account as a seller. Don’t take it personally. I think asking him directly before going on a pinside rant would have yielded better results for you.

#21 4 years ago

I would have blocked him too.

#22 4 years ago

i have no skin in the game here, but remember the original thread very well. todd went on pinside and asked for opinions. he was clearly in the wrong and acted like a stubborn child. then disparaged the customer in public. i, and several pinsidersc(actually, the majority) told him so. he refused to admit his mistake, until he was sick of the negative feedback that HE SOLICITED. now here he is again. like i said then, and i say now, i’m a man of principles, and my principles will never let me buy from this guy.

#23 4 years ago

I’m a Big Daddy customer.

I read the thread.

Absolutely nothing to see here. OP, this should have all been handled in PM.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

I get tired of "Please ship ASAP", or the "What is the status of my order?", "Will this board work in 'this game', when games are listed", and daily emails asking for help when they've never been a customer.

Sorry, but this is part of running a business....
    Im not saying you are wrong in blocking a certain buyer, but if you dont want to offer customer service, then dont operate a sales driven business...

#25 4 years ago

One can please some of the people all the time
    One can please all the people some of the time

Like what I think cosmokramer implied, in sales, one just can't please all the people all the time! Hence ones right to refuse service to anyone, hence ones right to refuse to buy from a seller.

We RARELY hear about the hundreds or thousands of positive transactions, what we hear about is the ONE isolated negative transaction. This has been hugely amplified today thanks to the internet and instant communications.

I love this forum as at least we often hear both sides and can make up our own minds and not be sheeple.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

I never tried to discredit you, bad mouth you, or warn people about buying from you. I never asked people to “block” you or your business. I was just giving other Pinsiders a “heads up” that they may have been blocked too...nothing more and nothing less.

BS. Sorry but there was NO other reason.

#27 4 years ago

I read the Orginal thread and honestly am still on Todd's side and will continue to buy from him.

Ebay is a more personal buying/selling environment, the original thread was silly on the buyers end it takes all of 30 seconds to look at a sellers feedback to see if you want to buy from that person and Big Daddy has nothing but great reviews.

In my neck of the woods Chick FIL A has smoking Fast service, all of them for the most part and they seem to pride themselves on that. You don't go into Chick Fil A order your number 1 and say can you make it ASAP because you know it will be out ASAP.

Can't we just have a few beers and play some pinball or fix some games. Buy don't Buy block don't block whatever my beer is still cold and my pins need to get played.

Anyone want a free beer at Pinburgh look for a 6'2 Spanish guy with a Pinside lanyard and my avatar cheers guys. Let's keep Pinball Great

#28 4 years ago

The lesson is the same as we were taught as kids...our words/actions have consequences. Some good, some bad. You can only control what you do, not what others do. be mindful of your own actions....
    Mike

#29 4 years ago

Great seller, would buy from again.

#30 4 years ago

Lol, you are a idiot. Todd is good dude and always been great to deal with. Problem is pinball guys are impossible sometimes. Want everything cheap and shipped within 2 minutes. Place your order and shut up and wait for it to hit your doorstep.

#31 4 years ago

I've ordered from Todd for years and only had good... No, I mean great... experiences

4 months later
    #32 4 years ago

I bought a LW3 from a guy in my neighborhood (Allen) that sent Todd the mpu to repair. So the seller Allen does a 3 way email with Todd telling him that I bought the game and can repair the board myself. Todd then says all he's done is hook up to test it but was not going to start repairing it at 75$ an hour because Allen might as well buy a new board. So I asked Todd to send the board back on my dime. He then changes his story to say he's done this and that to the board. Blah blah, ultimately he kept the board and I bought a new mpu from him for $327.
    Why would he not just tell the guy straight up, buy a new board? Its not hard to check the status of the board while its still in a clients machine, We do it all the time here on Pinside for free. How hard is it to walk a person through looking at the 3 LEDs on a Data East.
    He changed his story so many times on our email exchange it was impossible to follow.

Heres the exchange. Sorry its backwards, start from the bottom.

Todd- Also understand I’ll now have to reinstall this board and test, wont’ charge for that.

Pete- Can you make it 75$ credit for a new board? And what board is it? Rottendog Data East Replacement MPU004 pinball cpu, part numbers: 520-5003-02, 520-5003-03, 520-5003-04. Shop ksarcade.net for all your pinball electronics and parts. If its this board send me an invoice for a new board

Todd- I had already taken some steps to test it, installing it in my game and verifying it does not boot, that there is likely a PIA problem. I also took the steps to test the eprom which showed blank, and burned and installed a new one as the LEDs indicating bad PIA can be a false lead. The point with Allen in testing was to see if it was something simple, and if not to use the eprom if it was good, and the 6802 if it was good to transfer over to a new MPU. And I would give a $50 credit for this bad board.I can still go that route if you want, or I can send this board back. Cost is $75 for my time, plus the eprom ($10) and shipping $19. The board needs either a NVRAM and battery pack removed ($20 if you want it, the new board has NVRAM) or the corrosion cleaned up and old battery holder removed and replaced
    If you want the new board I can still go that route.. let me know and I will send an invoice either way.

Pete- What's the fee?
    I believe Allen was under the impression you are repairing it? Why would you test it if its "supposed to be a sale for a new board"
    What am I missing here?
    Allen, did you send it in for repair, or replacement?
    Something got lost in translation.

Todd- No, I was out of town plus it’s still installed in the game. I will have to charge a fee for testing, all along this was supposed to be a sale for a new board and I was not told to not test it/that the game was sold. I hope to get to it soon.

Pete-I was wondering if you had a chance to drop the board in the mail? I forgot next week I have time off for the holidays and would love to dive into the LW3 rebuild.
    Let me know how much i owe you for shipping.

Todd-All I’ve done is hook it up and test it to boot, wasn’t going to start adding on $75 of hourly fees when a new MPU is a better route. You’d be better off with a new MPU IMHO, but let me know.

Pete- This is Pete the buyer of Allens LW3.
    I am going to assume you have done the "leon's test" roms. I have some snap sockets and a few PIA chips laying around. So I might as well try to salvage the board. I might even have a old Robocop and Simpsons scrap board to scavenge other parts from. Those DE boards kinda suck and I often wonder about 10 hours into repairing them why I just did not buy a new one.
    Can you send me the bill including the return shipping to
    Thanks for Pete "the proud new owner of a LW3 project" Tomaszek

Todd responding to the old owner of the LW3, Allen.

Todd-Sorry just talked to you Saturday. I'm not sure you read I had a heart
    attack. I also had a "relapse that scared everyone one, but it wasn't
    another heart attack. I'm not overweight, don't smoke, fairly active. Bad
    diet of good food. And being in the hospital for 2+ days doing nothing kill
    meI
    Ican do the swap & testing in exchange for the old board. It has some
    battery damage, and it's (in my opinion) not worth paying someone to fix.

Allen-
    Should be ok but I sold the machine to someone who knows a lot about machines
    He know of you too
    Apparently ur the best
    So my apologies if I was rude
    His name is Pete and I ll forward the email to him

Todd-Board does not boot in my working Time Machine. Proper 5V and PIA light is
    on, but they stay on, the PIA light should go out and another LED called
    blanking should start flashing. Testing 6821s (the PIA chips) is easy as I
    have a tester, but Data east soldered them in, and there are six of them.
    The game ROM and processor are socketed at the factory, and they can be
    moved over to a new board if they are good, which they probably are. New MPU is around $300.
    Let me know where you want to go from here.

#33 4 years ago

I forgot the final email that he would give me a 75$ credit for the old board and then charge me 75$ for the "work" he's done.
    So once I received the new board, all the original issues with the game are still there. NO SOUND. So he sold this guy a new powers supply and a new mpu, for a sound issue? Is that because the sound board is non existent?.
    The fact that he gave me such a hard time about returning the MPU makes me wonder if anything was wrong with it. Allen the seller of the game had no knowledge on pin repair and could easily been taken advantage of. I on the other hand know DE games well, and know how to do board work. Putting a mpu in a machine and looking at 3 leds seems like a scam. The seller Allen could have done the same in his home. Which I believe he did. And the psh back on returning the board was odd to say the least.

I love that he then bashes Ks Arcades, which is his direct competition. Why? Because I asked if the mpu was the same one they sell? For christ sake the mpu is built by rottendog not BD or Ks.

On Friday, November 22, 2019, 10:21:06 AM PST, Pinball Orders <[email protected]> wrote:

That’s the board, but I don’t recommend K’s for many reasons.

I’ll give $75, still need credit for my time and I’ll send you an invoice.

Todd

#34 4 years ago

I've had nothing but good, prompt service out of K's arcade. I will not, however, buy anything Xpin again.

#35 4 years ago

I buy from Todd on Ebay and on his website and have been for many years without an issue.
    Thanks for providing what you do sir!

#36 4 years ago

I have bought from him online and on ebay with no issue. But I know what I am buying. This guy Allen went to him for repair. If the mpu was not worth his time repairing it, why have someone send it in to begin with. And to charge that kind of money just to plug it in and look at 3 LEDs on the board is nuts.
    I love the part in the email when her says he has to charge for swapping the roms and the processor from the old board? The processor?

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

I love the part in the email when her says he has to charge for swapping the roms and the processor from the old board? The processor?

I hesitate to even go here, but there's more to this than is being said. The one side makes me sure look like I'm an unhelpful person. A lot of truth is left out, and the chain of events isn't exactly accurate.

First off, the original buyer bought a power supply because he told me his DMD was blank. Before he bought it I suggested he measure the test points. He didn't know how to do it, and wanted to buy a P/S and try it.

"U were kind enough to suggest a fix for my data East lethal weapon no led display U thought power supply ? I want to order it. What part number ? "

He bought and I shipped it. That's it. Nothing said about sound.

Original buyer was also confused about the connections and I told him how some aren't used. He also did some things that would make most cringe, he:

"I moved the connector with the red leads Up one because couple connections could go on several ways That must have damaged the board also blew three fuses and loud pop happened inside the lower cabinet The one u hear when u hear a free game Replaced the blown fuses but still won’t work and continues to blow the slow blow .5. Put the old board back but still won’t work. Turns on but no function back glass lites on ".

He also told me he removed a keying pin so he could plug it in in different ways. At this point I suspected he sent some voltages zapping through the MPU. I also suspected he might have messed up the P/S and guided him to Rottendog, which they replaced FOR FREE. I think one could agree that forcing the connector where it shouldn't be could cause damages, and I got back "Spoke w rottend very helpful . Can I buy a replacement main board and low v display from you to fit lethal weapon?" Not long after I had a bit of delay to do anything because I had a heart attack. This was when Allen told me he sold the game and Pete contacted me and asked about it, to which I replied "I had already taken some steps to test it, installing it in my game and verifying it does not boot, that there is likely a PIA problem. I also took the steps to test the eprom which showed blank, and burned and installed a new one as the LEDs indicating bad PIA can be a false lead. The point with Allen in testing was to see if it was something simple, and if not to use the eprom if it was good, and the 6802 if it was good to transfer over to a new MPU. And I would give a $50 credit for this bad board. "

When I said "All I've done" meant more than that simple statement. I didn't start doing any desoldering of PIAs, Test ROMs or anything more technical. It wasn't supposed to mean I just plugged it in as I clarified and now accused of "changing my story". Regardless:

Pete countered with a $75 credit, I agreed and Pete bought a new board that I said I would swap everything over and test, and I would not charge for that time. Pete agreed, paid and said "Paid, thank you" a month ago. Why this bash now I have no idea.

So that's the chain of events people. I never sold any items to "fix a sound problem", nor did I give Pete a "hard time", it all transpired with Pete in about 6 emails from 6PM Monday to Friday afternoon. Allen was clearly a newbie and sending me the old board could have resulted in a simple fix, but it didn't. That I gave $75 for a board that has battery corrosion and likely lots of chip damage I thought was generous.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

I love that he then bashes Ks Arcades, which is his direct competition. Why? Because I asked if the mpu was the same one they sell? For christ sake the mpu is built by rottendog not BD or Ks.

FOR CHRIST SAKES! You sent me a link to K'S arcade, I only said, and I quote: "That’s the board, but I don’t recommend K’s for many reasons."

#39 4 years ago

Never had a problem with BD or Ks. Many orders from each.

#40 4 years ago

Todd. I must apologize. The events leading up to what happened I had no clue about. He clearly left out a whole lot of the story. I am sorry.
    He never said anything about the dmd. Only the sound. His lies lead me to believe what I believed. And for that I am sorry. I removed the post 2 days ago just because I did not want to get into it on pinside.
    The reason it just came up a month latter was because I finally got around to looking at the machine.

#41 4 years ago

Todd---- you fakking rock!

Always go to you first for parts!

Seems my neighbor has been putting more stock in Big Daddy lately... than I have!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-daddy-enterprises-customersplease-read?hl=mkgoetz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.