• 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ovfdfireman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141123_004302.jpg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

I'm putting my Big Buck Hunter Pinball Machine made by Stern for sale. It has a shaker installed. LEDs in the GI, inserts and backbox. I just cleaned and waxed the playfield. Everything works perfect and is error free. It has the goodie bag with it too. Boards are perfect and updated w/ newest software. $3000 firm. I'm over by Terre Haute, IN. I can ship it through NAVL. If your interested, send me an email. I can take some more pics next time I'm home. Thanks

#2 7 years ago

Nothing like playing BBH out in the great outdoors. LOL

Very nice machine, Underated and very fun IMO. GLWTS.

#3 7 years ago

I'm trying to go to bed not watch pinball video of games I might be interested in GLWYS

#4 7 years ago

Would make a trade, Avengers LE you add some cash, where you at?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Would make a trade, Avengers LE you add some cash, where you at?

I'm in Indiana.

#6 7 years ago

Bump

#7 7 years ago

Bump.

#8 7 years ago

Bump

#9 7 years ago

Price lowered to $3000.

#10 7 years ago

Are you able to get some more detailed pictures of the game? What's the history on the game are you original owner, HUO as far as you know, routed?

#11 7 years ago

I'm less than an hour from you, but I don't think I can swing that for that machine. If it were a little cheaper, I may have jumped. Having said that, I know some folks really enjoy this game. GLWS!

Also, answers to the questions that bemmett presented would help me decide if I DID want to shoot you an offer, haha.

#12 7 years ago

I can get more pics next week. Its the pin in the link below. I added flipper button mylar protectors and mylar in the shooter lane. I also added frosted white bulbs in the GI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-big-buck-hunter-pro

#13 7 years ago

Im about 2 hours away from you. Id be interested in a trade if a deal could be worked out. Machines that I have available right now are

Viper Night Drivin
Star Wars Ep1 pin2k

I do have a couple others, but in your post your looking for PRO models, as I have a Hulk and a MetLE both still NIB

If anything interest you, just let me know

1 week later
#14 7 years ago

Bump.

#16 7 years ago

Did you route this machine?

#17 7 years ago

Thumbs up for BBH - great game (I have one and its never leaving)!

#18 7 years ago

BBH has game play that is comparable to IM. Short ball times, challenging, and has that "just one more game" pull to it.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

BBH has game play that is comparable to IM. Short ball times, challenging, and has that "just one more game" pull to it.

Yeah it does! Great underrated game!

#20 7 years ago

I thought you were going to keep it.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

I thought you were going to keep it.

I added the shaker I had to my Metallica so I decided to bump this up again and get it sold. I think I'm getting caught up in the Iron Man hype so I want one.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

What's the history on the game are you original owner, HUO as far as you know, routed?

Was this ever answered?

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Was this ever answered?

Well saw it was the one bought from eabundy before so definitely not origina lowner and I believe was not HUO according to the other thread. But still seems in good condition for whatever it's history was

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Was this ever answered?

I posted a link above. That was it before I bought it. When I got it the code was still 1.60 and I did the update to 1.70. It showed 1200 plays before I did the last update and I have less than 200 on it. I dont know how long it was routed but eabundy said "Too bad as this one is only a small notch down from HUO." I put mylar flipper button protectors on it so the cabinet would stay the same.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-big-buck-hunter-pro

#25 7 years ago

From the last update that was released on May 13 2010, It had 1200 plays put on it. I cant tell it was routed, its not beat up or stinking like cigarette smoke.

#26 7 years ago

Thanks Kev. It definitely looks nice.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Thanks Kev. It definitely looks nice.

No problem.

#28 7 years ago

I got a brand new shaker to go with it. $3K.

#29 7 years ago

Looks nice. Sure don't see many of these around. Good luck on the sale.

#30 7 years ago

Bump for a very underrated pin.

#31 7 years ago

My offer still stands.

Take out the shaker and were close

#32 7 years ago

Bump.

2 months later
#33 6 years ago

Bump, time to get something new.

#34 6 years ago

Good deal.
Someone in FL buy it so I can get it later!

#35 6 years ago

Dam, still available?!

#36 6 years ago

This is a fun pin ...

#37 6 years ago

Free bump just to say that I want one of these at some point. It is a really fun game that does not fit the normal comic book, music, blockbuster movie, super hero model.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

just to say that I want one of these at some point

at some point, John, I might let mine go........
Art

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

at some point, John, I might let mine go........
Art

Didn't know you have one Art. Let me know if you come to that point. My spending money comes and goes like the wind, so you would have to catch me at the right time - LOL.

#40 6 years ago

Is this still around?

#41 6 years ago

Pappy alone makes the game.

"No point aimin' .. just fire!"

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Let me know if you come to that point. My spending money comes and goes like the wind, so you would have to catch me at the right time - LOL.

Ill let you know John....I have only a couple weeks playtime so far...much more fun than I expected!

Bump for Op...Great Game, Great Price!

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Free bump just to say that I want one of these at some point. It is a really fun game that does not fit the normal comic book, music, blockbuster movie, super hero model.

It's quite the ass kicker too, in the same way that IM is.

The pin can really take off when you get everything going. It's a highly underrated pin imo.

#44 6 years ago

OP let me know if still for sale.

#45 6 years ago

I'm not big on the hunting theme (vegetarian over here), but BBH is an awesome game! I played it a bunch of times at CAX last Summer, and really enjoyed it. It was probably the pin that I played the most that entire weekend (well... maybe Scared Stiff or EATPM). I agree with others sentiments: this is a very underrated pin. GLWTS!

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

OP let me know if still for sale.

Yes, its still for sale.

#47 6 years ago

Wish you wouldn't have gotten called into work expo weekend. Bbh would be sitting in my basement right now. Best of luck, definitely looks to be in nice shape.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

Wish you wouldn't have gotten called into work expo weekend. Bbh would be sitting in my basement right now. Best of luck, definitely looks to be in nice shape.

I know. I keep telling myself to keep it and sell Transformers though. Like John_I said, its a different theme.

#49 6 years ago

Man, this is the last game that I'm looking for. If you end on holding onto it, if you want to bring it up to the MGC, that's the next time I have money (all my spare money goes into the show pretty much from now until then), but I guarantee I'd take it.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Man, this is the last game that I'm looking for. If you end on holding onto it, if you want to bring it up to the MGC, that's the next time I have money (all my spare money goes into the show pretty much from now until then), but I guarantee I'd take it.

Doesn't surprise me that you'd want this one given your love of IM!

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside