• Latest reply 9 years ago by haunted1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141002_192126.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I have been trying to find a big buck hunter pinball, for the family thanksgiving pinball party. If you have one for sale, or know of one please let me know. I would like to find one withing 3-5 hours of mpls. I am open to a fair price based on condition.

Please pm me or comment with and leads or info.
Todd

#3 9 years ago

Good guy bump

#4 9 years ago

Good lord man Todd rocks let's help him find one !

#5 9 years ago

Thanks guys. One might be in the works from a wis pinhead, but still nothing solid.

#6 9 years ago

I have the shooter game not the pin.

#7 9 years ago

Ha ha, well close but no cigar. Does the shooter have a special mode on gun opener(deer season) That would be a cool easter egg

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Does the shooter have a special mode on gun opener(deer season) That would be a cool easter egg

in a word no. But it does have all 4 games and all the critters.

#9 9 years ago

Sat night bump

#10 9 years ago

I had one sold it, now I have an even nicer one. Good luck in your search.

20141002_192126.jpg20141002_192126.jpg
#11 9 years ago

Congrats, it Definitely looks like a nice one. I got my cross hairs on the lookout, just none in site at the moment.

Quoted from Zampinator:I had one sold it, now I have an even nicer one. Good luck in your search.

20141002_192126.jpg 462 KB

#12 9 years ago

I have a BBHLE. Not sure I could ever part with it. It blows away most of the latest Stern games in the fun factor department as well as toys. Made my STLE seem like a turd in some ways.

#13 9 years ago

I bless this thread with the presence of the BBH.

#14 9 years ago

Hah thanks for the blessing. Let's hope it brings home a bbh to my house on this 2014 deer opening

#15 9 years ago

I just got wii big buck hunter and had a blast! Good luck with the search! I may go looking for one some day

#16 9 years ago

Snowy night bump for the big buck hunter. Anyone near Oakland nebraska, or Chicago with room for a pin and coming this way let me know.

#17 9 years ago

Snowy mn morning bump. If anyone is headed through southern Indiana, Nebraska, or Chicago to mn ,with room for a pin, within the next few weeks, let me know.

Or within 2-4 hrs or mpls

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-buck-hunter-bbh-wanted-mnwis-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.