(Topic ID: 197194)

Big Buck Hunter Arcade Game

By joe2012

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SAM_0023 (resized).JPG
    SAM_0022 (resized).JPG
    SAM_0036 (resized).JPG
    SAM_0019 (resized).JPG
    SAM_0015 (resized).JPG
    SAM_0018 (resized).JPG
    SAM_0036 (resized).JPG
    SAM_0033 (resized).JPG
    SAM_0013 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Other items - for sale

Big Buck Hunter Arcade Game

Added: 2017-09-03 19:09:11 UTC

#2 6 years ago

Labor Day Bump.

1 week later
    #6 6 years ago

Jeez this is still available? Great price on a world.

#7 6 years ago

Wish you were closer. Anyone know where to get replacement monitors for these by chance?

#8 6 years ago

Thanks the bump guy's. M.W. Try Betson Imperial they have an office by you.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Wish you were closer. Anyone know where to get replacement monitors for these by chance?

Yup, betson should have them. Pricey but it is a hard size tube to find

#10 6 years ago

Thanks you two. I'll call them tomorrow!

#11 6 years ago

betson if they have em its like $700. the tubes in these are horrible and always go bad. color gun issues. to bad cant use lcd in games like this. someone needs figure out how to make them work with lcd.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

try your local operators. many of the newer (ish) golden tee, silver strike, etc machines had the same monitor and operators are just sitting on these cabinets. i usually buy the entire machine for pennies on the dollar because they are not being used anymore. it also helps that i usually buy 50-75 of the machines at a time so it helps the ops to clear out space in the warehouse.

do you need the entire tube or just the chassis? if it is just chassis repair, there are plenty of good techs that work on chassis.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

try your local operators. many of the newer (ish) golden tee, silver strike, etc machines had the same monitor and operators are just sitting on these cabinets. i usually buy the entire machine for pennies on the dollar because they are not being used anymore. it also helps that i usually buy 50-75 of the machines at a time so it helps the ops to clear out space in the warehouse.
    do you need the entire tube or just the chassis? if it is just chassis repair, there are plenty of good techs that work on chassis.

The local repair person said the monitor. However, it is in a remote area so I dunno how much they actually know. The vertical something or other is off. The screen powers on but it's basically like condensed into a vertical 1/4" sliver of screen. If that makes sense.

#14 6 years ago

Vertical collapse. Send the chassis out for repair.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from joe2012:

Awesome, thank you!!!!

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from joe2012:

I agree.

Bump for a good price.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-buck-hunter-arcade-game-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.