Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by BenetBoy78
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Well i have owned most Stern games already.

I think the theme look fun, its not another movietheme and its kind of rare (In my country there is like 1-2 of them)
I pretty much have to buy it without test it since there is no around. Playfield lacks ramps, but i still think there are a few shoots that looks cool.

I can get one for about 2500-3000 depending on condition.

So is the game any fun? Thats really all thats matter to me

Thanks!

#3 5 years ago

I enjoy mine, its one i play regularly

#4 5 years ago

Some say it's the best game ever made.

#5 5 years ago

It's fun...I have put a handful of games on one. The buck going across the playfield on the track can have issues scoring hits. The far left taget it moves to is pretty tough to get a scored hit on, since the ball must come off the edge of the flipper.....thus not a lot of power in the shot. Multiballs are a lot of fun...and it is challenging. Has the Ram kick back like the one on Ironman, throws the ball back pretty fast.

#6 5 years ago

I passed on 2 recently. Could have got them for around 3kish or so. I have a deal on 2 other pins instead, so BBH got chopped...

#7 5 years ago

Yes, it's a pretty fun game. Worth it for 3k.

#8 5 years ago

Looks and plays like it was made in a high school shop class.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Incognito:

Looks and plays like it was made in a high school shop class.

Ouch.

I have minimal play on one that was hopefully not leveled properly (all I know is the eagle lock dropped it SDTM 100% of the time without nudging as the ball passed out of the lock) and it was fun enough if you don't mind the theme.

#10 5 years ago

I suggest that people jump on these 3k machines because the last HUO went for over 4

#11 5 years ago

The theme fit's the area I live and hunting. The game is kinda fun and amusing. For the right price, it is worth it. $3k sounds good!

#12 5 years ago

I have played ovfdfireman's BBH and I always have fun with it. I'm not a big fan of the theme but the game keeps me wanting to play more.

#13 5 years ago

Its great - top tier game! The software on this game is super (as is the playfield design). Get one immediately.

#14 5 years ago

It's fun but ugly

#15 5 years ago

I found it to be no fun at all.

1 month later
#16 5 years ago

If you play with a few mates, it is a ball tearer.
Trying to achieve wizard mode OPEN SEASON on your own is incredibly hard.
Lots of fun, humour and nice soundtrack behind it. The running buck is a fantastic toy IMO
bird multi ball SDTM fix is as easy as. Using a $5 kick guard fixed to the play field
We'll worth the coin and it keeps you coming buck for more

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I suggest that people jump on these 3k machines because the last HUO went for over 4

Thats one sale. I know of a HUO that sold for 3500. I would not pay more then 3000 for a routed one though. In the future who knows what people might pay for one.

#18 5 years ago

I think it is a lot of fun!

#19 5 years ago

Cheap, empty but it's a lot of fun to play. I like the different modes and the humor.

#20 5 years ago

its a tough machine. fast and low scoring, I enjoy playing one whenever I come across them.

#21 5 years ago

Are hillbillies and aliens fun in pinball machines? I think so.

#22 5 years ago

I think so what a hoot . Igot one a couple months ago and was very surprised how much fun it is .,

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Thats one sale. I know of a HUO that sold for 3500. I would not pay more then 3000 for a routed one though. In the future who knows what people might pay for one.

Yeah, that one $4k HUO one seems to be a total outlier. I was thinking about one not too long ago, and I found that data point, but a whole lot of $2500-$3000 sales.

It's rare, so it's hard to nail down, but I don't see this game rocketing off in price. Remember, most are on route, and will eventually come off.

#24 5 years ago

Had one for about 6 months. Really hard game. Super short ball times. Not up there in the top 10 but not a total stinker

#25 5 years ago

Price is like 2,5k € in Europe, not a very famous Pin here.

#26 5 years ago

Ask AbacusMan

#27 5 years ago

BBH is a super-duper jackpot game. How many games have Super Duper Jackpot? The speech is superior in my humble opinion given the Hillbilly theme .See this thread:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-a-big-buck-hunter-and-has-spent-time-playing-it

Bird multi ball super-duper jackpot is right behind MOPLE Cross multi ball super jackpot as the most fun I have had in years on one specific pinball machine.

Left flipper could use a ramp, or something more to shoot .....

Get the LED panel w/ flashers for the backbox and get rid of the fluorescent tube. Turn off the lights and it is pretty nice to have in the line-up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside