(Topic ID: 100375)

Big Brave

By nick-the-greek

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nick-the-greek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I got a Big Brave playing up and driving me nuts. I'm waiting for a schematic & manual from PBR but I got no patience so I thought I'd ask here. The game will start off the coin switch or replay button, go through the reset score reel sequence and then the player unit will go to the home position. Then, just before the reset bank coil fires, ball 1 lights up for a second on the bg. The, as the reset bank resets, the game immediately goes to game over. It did function for about six games this morning, but now it won't. I'ts been working / not working for the last few days, so it must be a dodgy switch, solder lug or something. I've done all the score reels, checked & checked again. I've gone through the player unit cam switch stacks, gone through everything on the motor board & again. The hold relay doesn't lock in and the game over & first ball relay won't reset. If I try to reset the bank manually with the game on and gone to game over, their relays immediately energize and so they can't be reset. The game over light is on. The ball count only lights when the game does start properly, when it plays a game fine. Any ideas where to look?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 12.00
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nick-the-greek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-brave?tu=nick-the-greek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.