IMG_2333.JPG
IMG_2328.JPG
IMG_2327.JPG
IMG_2338.JPG
wire.jpg
image.jpg
bb.jpg
IMG_2266.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nick-the-greek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

Mate, I can't help with a definite answer, I sold my BB 2 weeks ago. However, that wire has broken off a solder lug, so the rest that is still soldered should be visible. If you have a careful look at every lug within reach of it, including lamp holders, you should be able to see the end of it still soldered to a lug.
It's always real hard to tell from pictures, but I don't see any evidence of that bumper coil lug ever having had a second wire on it. I also think, if it had been there, the pair would have been twisted together before soldering, as the black pair are.
If the bumper is weak, check the EOS switch is making good contact.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nick-the-greek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-brave-disconnected-wire?tu=nick-the-greek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.