Pinside_archive_2053_1255028 (resized).jpg
ZB2 (resized).png
ZB (resized).png
Big-Bang-Theory (resized).jpg
4 FMwY_L9WYAU2Q3n (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
3D7D2751-7C7B-49F6-A070-65C8AA555F15 (resized).png
2F3C44BE-2C89-4FD5-BB8C-849A8F5B9DC3 (resized).png
There are 465 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
#201 1 year ago

100% in

Hobby needs way more unapologetically juvenile, suggestive and adult themes.

I hope they widebody the remake and put five tubes of moving naked dancers in it!!

#202 1 year ago

100%-in if they remaster (replace!) the scratchy woman's voice/callouts...

#203 1 year ago

Up-STAAAIIRS!!

Yeah that kinda got old after a while.

#204 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Up-STAAAIIRS!!

With the new code they're promising, it could be changed to: "Up-STAAAIIRS, if you want to go down"

#205 1 year ago

They should put big ol’ red nipples on the tube dancer.

#206 1 year ago

Where would you put them? She’s an alien after all.

What’s to say her nipples would be red anyway?

#207 1 year ago

Well, if they're going to add extra code...

Might as well update with a nod to Total Recall.

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Just think of the mods that can be made.

#209 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

How about a male alien with a floppy rubber green dong?! Game owner can chose which one they want.

#210 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How about a male alien with a floppy rubber green dong?! Game owner can chose which one they want.

Whatever floats your boat, it’s your game.

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Up-STAAAIIRS!!
Yeah that kinda got old after a while.

Holy shit is THAT what she’s saying?!? I could never figure it out, it’s so nasally and annoying!

It always sounded like “HAWT DAYUMNNNNZZZ”
Seriously, think about it, you’ll hear it too!

On the topic of the Unobtainium chip, does anyone have a spare? I just picked up a spare Capcom MPU for a project

260B7DF3-1E49-4495-989F-A471D2D258F8.jpeg260B7DF3-1E49-4495-989F-A471D2D258F8.jpeg
#212 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Holy shit is THAT what she’s saying?!? I could never figure it out, it’s so nasally and annoying!
It always sounded like “HAWT DAYUMNNNNZZZ”
Seriously, think about it, you’ll hear it too!

I always thought it was “I’m Sam” lol

#213 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

There was at one point a prototype Williams BBB in development. Only the bare playfield with some artwork remains.
LTG : )

Quoted from metallik:

I've heard the ramp was a challenge for the WPC implementation and I haven't played a CGC game yet that can match the strength of a WPC. Capcom flippers can make it no problem but they're designed and built like a brick shithouse.

Why is there so much talk about the Williams Big Bang Bar Whitewood Proto but no pictures, write ups, articles or info aside from basically the endless font of knowledge that is LTG?

I don’t question it, I want to SEE IT. What did Williams BBB look like? There is no way it’s a carbon copy. They must have reworked it

#214 1 year ago

https://www.flippers.be/pinball/capcom/bigbangbar/bigbangbar.html

The person that has the bare whitewood playfield with limited artwork, has never released pictures.

Mike Pacak had what ever Williams had going and converted it back into a Capcom BBB.

#215 1 year ago

Me too.

Sadly not much out there. Maybe 24 years ago nobody bothered with pictures, and may not have been allowed inside the factory.

Pictures of Capcom's BBB and KP are out there. Because some got out of the factory. Were on test or sold.

Same with Capcom's Red Line Fever, not much out there.

#216 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

not much out there.

Python hauled Zingy Bingy over to a board of directors meeting at Williams. No known pictures of that game complete with backbox, or it's brief visit at Williams.

#217 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

On the topic of the Unobtainium chip, does anyone have a spare? I just picked up a spare Capcom MPU for a project

Look closely for the Pfutz reward.

Which game?

a17b61d72323d9bb64b667af1fda396a848c21b0 (resized).jpga17b61d72323d9bb64b667af1fda396a848c21b0 (resized).jpg

#218 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Python hauled Zingy Bingy over to a board of directors meeting at Williams. No known pictures of that game complete with backbox, or it's brief visit at Williams.

Here’s a pic of it I took sans backbox, in case anyone hasn’t seen it.

#219 1 year ago

Isnt it on all CPU ?

Quoted from LTG:

No known pictures of that game complete with backbox

You see the display in the cabinet, like on FF. maybe it was the plan to make this game without a backbox or a beackbox like in FF with only some boards.
As I know the ZingyBingy is located in California at a collectors place right next to a Kingpin.

#220 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

As I know the ZingyBingy is located in California at a collectors place right next to a Kingpin.

I was once sent all kinds of pics of the game from a friend of mine who got to shop it out for said collector.

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Isnt it on all CPU ?

I saved Isochronic_Frost's CPU picture on my computer and searched for game identification with no luck. The plastic baggy on top might be blocking it.

That's how I stumbled onto the "Pfutz Was Here" board stamp, which I enjoyed. (He's upside down in the original picture)

So, I'll ask again, I guess... Which Capcom game?

#222 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I was once sent all kinds of pics of the game from a friend of mine who got to shop it out for said collector.

Leak ‘em. What’s with the Charles Foster Kane gatekeeper bullshit hiding it away?

#223 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I saved Isochronic_Frost's CPU picture on my computer and searched for game identification with no luck. The plastic baggy on top might be blocking it.
That's how I stumbled onto the "Pfutz Was Here" board stamp, which I enjoyed. (He's upside down in the original picture)

It’s out of a Breakshot that was parted out a while ago but they all used the same MPU and this will be used in my Kingpin build. (Already registered on IPSND a while back)
The baggy has a bunch of Capcom Optos.

#224 1 year ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Leak ‘em. What’s with the Charles Foster Kane gatekeeper bullshit hiding it away?

There’s nothing to leak, the back box is lost to history and photos otherwise exist, see above.

The game is in storage now, but not a vault.

#225 1 year ago

They were sent to me in confidence by both the owner and my buddy.

Because of that, I never saved them.

#226 1 year ago

What is this mystery owner’s rationale for gatekeeping it from being seen outside of the 3 pics online?

I didn’t say haul it out of storage. Just share more pics.

#227 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Could be breakshot, it's on mine but I don't know if that's in the same place

#228 1 year ago

this thread led me to read all about Zingy Bingy and it's history. wow. I love Python and his outrageous balls! My kind of freak. so there was never a single image of the backbox? I wish someone would recreate this game for VPX. I also read the thread about the party here in SoCal 8 years ago in which Zingy was shown. Those were the days. In other news, bring out another version of BBB seems like a no-brainer. hope it really happens. And they should do King Kong and King Pin too!

#229 1 year ago

Soooo....can't do "Bond Women", "monkey grab", or anything remotely referencing anything sexual ( even here on Pinside). BBB? Entire game is "socially incorrect" by todays standards, sadly. Wrong times/ generation by a country mile......a great thought, but can't even imagine....fun to speculate though....

#230 1 year ago

What is this mystery owner’s rationale for gatekeeping it from being seen outside of the 3 pics online?
I didn’t say haul it out of storage. Just share more pics.

You're misunderstanding the entire situation here. It's not a mystery owner, plenty of us are friends with him and he's shared the game before. The photo Rarehero posted was from an event with at least 100 people, and it was a fundraiser for Python when he was laid up in the hospital.

We all played it, it wasn't behind a velvet curtain. Nobody is gatekeeping. I have photos somewhere too.

But there's no photos of the game complete, with a backbox. The owner of the proto doesn't have it either, it's lost and I'm sure long since destroyed. That's what doesn't exist and is 'mysterious'.

#231 1 year ago

I’m just saying if there’s shop out pics, it would be cool to see the game in better detail. Under playfield pics showing possible subways and stuff not evident from the 3 available photos. The backbox is not what’s in question. Why would pics need to be disposed of if it’s not so clandestine?

#232 1 year ago

Do you post anything your buddies privately send you on the internet because someone might find them interesting? Bryan was showing basic respect to people.

The backbox is not what’s in question.

Yes it is, that's what started this whole "there are no photos" nonsense.

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

maybe it was the plan to make this game without a backbox or a beackbox like in FF with only some boards.

There were two marionettes made for the backbox. The art department spent thousands on them. So there was going to be something going on in the backbox.

#234 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

there was going to be something going on in the backbox.

certainly not just bagatelle.

#235 1 year ago

Amen!

Sorry, can someone resume me who would built this one and when please?
Thanks

#236 1 year ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Sorry, can someone resume me who would built this one and when please?

Zingy Bingy ? If so Capcom game that Python Anghelo was designing and building.

#237 1 year ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Rumors...
So what do you do if you just purchased a BBB for $30k? Sell it now if hopes that the rumor is true and get an upgraded machine in the next year or two. Or just enjoy the machine because this is pinball and it fun not an investment?

Dump that hot mess. I’ll throw ya $5 grand, call it depreciation. I’m sure you’ve enjoyed $25 large of games on it already.

#238 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Zingy Bingy ? If so Capcom game that Python Anghelo was designing and building.

I was talking about BBB.
This is the only game that makes sense to be remade for me regarding the current production and price.
Can wait for some updates, i would be really amazed. And if the code was improved it could be a winner
I reluctantly sold mine several years ago.

#239 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here’s a pic of it I took sans backbox, in case anyone hasn’t seen it.
[quoted image]

That’s pretty funny ; a saucer for the lady parts and a flipper bat for the guy - lol . Very creative !

#240 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

yes it is, that's what started this whole "there are no photos" nonsense.

When and where did I say anything about the backbox? I’m not speaking for anyone but myself here.

A picture of a rare pinball machine is not equivalent of a picture of your friends kids. Again why would they care if it’s not gatekeeping to your special group of private friends?

#241 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

That’s pretty funny ; a saucer for the lady parts and a flipper bat for the guy - lol . Very creative !

I'm guessing you're not a pop bumper man

#242 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Yup, and I think you can lock two balls under the dangus flipper. There are inserts on the shot behind the woman - that’s for “kissing her ass” to qualify the lock in her…um….you know. lol

#243 1 year ago

When and where did I say anything about the backbox? I’m not speaking for anyone but myself here.
A picture of a rare pinball machine is not equivalent of a picture of your friends kids. Again why would they care if it’s not gatekeeping to your special group of private friends?

No one is gatekeeping. He bought it. It’s his property. He’s generously shared it with tons of people in the community. He’s a sweet dude, not a gatekeeping hoarder. Without his purchase, the game would prob be rotting in a warehouse somewhere.

#244 1 year ago

But why was it called Zingy Bingy? Are those Romanian sex sounds?

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

But why was it called Zingy Bingy? Are those Romanian sex sounds?

That was Python's war cry when he threw both arms straight up in the air. Rumor was it was meant to go get wasted.

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Soooo....can't do "Bond Women", "monkey grab", or anything remotely referencing anything sexual ( even here on Pinside). BBB? Entire game is "socially incorrect" by todays standards, sadly. Wrong times/ generation by a country mile......a great thought, but can't even imagine....fun to speculate though....

Bro…. 19AA5AA1-F697-40A5-83FD-5BF5D4ECA70F (resized).png19AA5AA1-F697-40A5-83FD-5BF5D4ECA70F (resized).png231C0738-E733-4B35-98BA-9046ED149036 (resized).png231C0738-E733-4B35-98BA-9046ED149036 (resized).pngA20DAB7E-9A2F-4793-A69F-F50E056E1A08 (resized).pngA20DAB7E-9A2F-4793-A69F-F50E056E1A08 (resized).png2F3C44BE-2C89-4FD5-BB8C-849A8F5B9DC3 (resized).png2F3C44BE-2C89-4FD5-BB8C-849A8F5B9DC3 (resized).png3D7D2751-7C7B-49F6-A070-65C8AA555F15 (resized).png3D7D2751-7C7B-49F6-A070-65C8AA555F15 (resized).png

#247 1 year ago

Lloyd is correct. Zingy Bingy was an original expression from Python meaning, to go drinking.

A lot of fun and interesting Capcom history in this brief article. - Enjoy reading my naughty minded friends.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#248 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No one is gatekeeping. He bought it. It’s his property. He’s generously shared it with tons of people in the community. He’s a sweet dude, not a gatekeeping hoarder. Without his purchase, the game would prob be rotting in a warehouse somewhere.

So why not share more pictures? I still haven’t heard anyone actually answer that question. Cool he has it, cool he saved it, cool he has shared in some capacity in the past. Why no more than the 3 pretty crappy pics then? I, like a majority of the people on this site, are not in California (I assume, based on you and Aurich’s location) and don’t know your friend. When it’s posted that shop out pics were disposed of because they were private, is it so far of a leap to perceive it as gatekeeping? I’m not asking he drag it to TPF, I just want to see more of the dang thing since there are evidently more pics out there.

ANYWAYS, I hope BBBrr becomes a reality. Only one I have ever been able to play was Gene’s original that he brought to TPF in like 2003(?). He was charging donations to play it, so I only got to play 2 games on it. I was 17, broke as a joke, and he let me have 2 credits for the price of 1. Really wanted to get in on the remakes then but no way I could swing that kind of dough. Hell, at the time we couldn’t even afford to turn on our air conditioning… in Texas.

#249 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Lloyd is correct. Zingy Bingy was an original expression from Python meaning, to go drinking.
A lot of fun and interesting Capcom history in this brief article. - Enjoy reading my naughty minded friends.[quoted image]

I laughed like hell about the paging thing, often thought about doing that at work as I'm the only one with administrative access to the phone system guts.

#250 1 year ago

So why not share more pictures? I still haven’t heard anyone actually answer that question. Cool he has it, cool he saved it, cool he has shared in some capacity in the past. Why no more than the 3 pretty crappy pics then? I, like a majority of the people on this site, are not in California (I assume, based on you and Aurich’s location) and don’t know your friend. When it’s posted that shop out pics were disposed of because they were private, is it so far of a leap to perceive it as gatekeeping? I’m not asking he drag it to TPF, I just want to see more of the dang thing since there are evidently more pics out there.
ANYWAYS, I hope BBBrr becomes a reality. Only one I have ever been able to play was Gene’s original that he brought to TPF in like 2003(?). He was charging donations to play it, so I only got to play 2 games on it. I was 17, broke as a joke, and he let me have 2 credits for the price of 1. Really wanted to get in on the remakes then but no way I could swing that kind of dough. Hell, at the time we couldn’t even afford to turn on our air conditioning… in Texas.

Maybe try asking nicely to see pics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 465 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-bang-bar-re-make-2023/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.