(Topic ID: 110835)

Big Bang Bar Plastic Sets - Any Interest (Set and/or Uncut Sheet)?

By PPS

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
BBB.jpg
BBB-Plastics.jpg
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

no, uncut sheets are uncut sheets ...

1 month later
#52 9 years ago

Earlier this week, Todd posted a neat video of his BBB that he just sold.

The video also includes small scenes from the 1968 movie "Barbarella." You can see where BBB got some of it's ideas.

Thanks Todd!

3 weeks later
#53 9 years ago

Big Bang Bar plastics are screened and now will be cut (or not cut depending) so for those interested in BBB Plastic Sets, this is last call for them. I need to have a good count so I can figure out how many uncut sheets vs cut sheets, so reserve now!:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/big-bang-bar-plastic-sets-cut-or-uncut/

thanks! [email protected]

#54 9 years ago

Just signed up for 1 set cut

#55 9 years ago

In for a cut set.

#56 9 years ago

why not...my other friends are in...1 cut set

1 month later
#57 9 years ago

Plastics are done and should be here next week ... we will first contact those who pre-reserved on the site, and then if any additional available will put on the site.

thanks,
rick

#58 9 years ago

Great news! Thank you.

#59 9 years ago

Excellent work.

1 week later
#60 8 years ago

We have them on the store if interested - have worked thru most of the pre-reserve people, so the rest are for public consumption - both Cut sheet (including bent plastics) as well as uncut sheet (for decoration)

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-AW00186-SHEET&Store_Code=PP

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-AW00186-COMP&Store_Code=PP

[email protected]

#61 8 years ago

I had committed to buying 3 sets on you site with the reserve process, but have not been contacted. Should I just purchase from the site or wait to be contacted?

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I had committed to buying 3 sets on you site with the reserve process, but have not been contacted. Should I just purchase from the site or wait to be contacted?

+1

I was never contacted either.

What gives Rick?

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

well for you, it looks like the email that was used was not correct in the form that was filled out ... you can still order them on the site, so it's not that huge of an issue?

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

+1
I was never contacted either.
What gives Rick?

I emailed ALL of the people who had pre-reserved - also, I have no idea who your pinside ID maps to your requested email, etc. Additionally there are still sets available, so it's not such an issue as you can just order a set if you had not already. Jeesh.

rick

#65 8 years ago

Wasn't a big issue, just didn't want to double order....Jeesh.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I emailed ALL of the people who had pre-reserved - also, I have no idea who your pinside ID maps to your requested email, etc. Additionally there are still sets available, so it's not such an issue as you can just order a set if you had not already. Jeesh.
rick

Yeah, I never got a contact either. No worries, I'll just order one from the site.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yeah, I never got a contact either. No worries, I'll just order one from the site.

Guess we all screwed up our own e-mail addresses....Jeesh

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Wasn't a big issue, just didn't want to double order....Jeesh.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Guess we all screwed up our own e-mail addresses....Jeesh

Don't sweat it. He's a never wrong type of guy. I have learned to ignore it. I do understand you were trying not to order sets the general public could buy if your sets were already set aside, earmarked for you. I guess he couldn't see that.

1 week later
#71 8 years ago

The Alien Bar plastic on these is supposed to be mirrored and on Rick's reproduction......it's NOT!

Jeesh!!!

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-bang-bar-plastic-sets-any-interest-set-andor-uncut-sheet/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.