(Topic ID: 110835)

Big Bang Bar Plastic Sets - Any Interest (Set and/or Uncut Sheet)?

By PPS

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Magic_Mike
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
BBB.jpg
BBB-Plastics.jpg

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

So, we have some bits of individual assys for Big Bang Bar, but would run a set of plastics if there was sufficient interest - so let us know. I could have them both as a cut set as original or an uncut sheet which could be a little bit discounted.

Let me know interest if it seems like there is then I can start a pre-reserve on it.

thanks,
rick

#2 6 years ago

I'll buy a set when I can buy a BBBr.

#3 6 years ago

that wasn't the question, but thanks.

#4 6 years ago

Rick I know of an individual that would take one. He's had a couple of odd plastics break

In for one cut set!

#5 6 years ago

Ltg needs the one I broke past year when I paid a visit....

#6 6 years ago

I would take two cut sets!

#7 6 years ago

I'll take a cut set.

#8 6 years ago

I would take an uncut set. Nothing like wall art .

#9 6 years ago

I would buy two cut sets!

#10 6 years ago

Uncut wall art for me.

#11 6 years ago

So, as for pricing, I would try to keep it low to get some demand to make it ok $139 for the set and $119 for the uncut sheet + shipping and that pricing would be if I can meet the minimums ... so, during the weekend I'll put up a pre-order and wait until we get enough 'committed' buyers.

thanks,
rick

#12 6 years ago

Uncut sheet

#13 6 years ago

I would love an uncut sheet.

Quoted from PPS:

So, as for pricing, I would try to keep it low to get some demand to make it ok $139 for the set and $119 for the uncut sheet + shipping and that pricing would be if I can meet the minimums ... so, during the weekend I'll put up a pre-order and wait until we get enough 'committed' buyers.
thanks,
rick

#14 6 years ago

I'll take two sheets, cut or uncut!

How many pre-orders to you need to start production ?

#15 6 years ago

I am in for a cut set.

#16 6 years ago

I will take a set of cut

#17 6 years ago

I would take 2 cut sets.

#18 6 years ago

I'm in for 2 cut sets.

#19 6 years ago

Make some jurassic park plastics money to be made there

#20 6 years ago

1 cut sheet for me - assuming they're screen printed.

#21 6 years ago

Two cut sheets for me Rick

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

I'll buy a set when I can buy a BBBr.

which means you'll never be able to buy a set… sorry.

but I'll take a couple of cut sets!

#23 6 years ago

I have a full set of plastics spare, but if produced would take another set, so I am in for a cut set.

#24 6 years ago

they would be screen printed - original films - same as the IPB BBB.

rick

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

which means you'll never be able to buy a set… sorry.
but I'll take a couple of cut sets!

reverse psychology ... by taunting us that we will never remake it, you want us to prioritize to remake it. which is what you really want ... good one

#26 6 years ago

Ok, I've put a pre-reserve on the site, so if interested, please let us know

NOTE: Commit means that you will purchase! (assuming we deliver in the timeframe <(3-6 months out)

http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/big-bang-bar-plastic-sets-cut-or-uncut/

rick@planetarypinball.com

#27 6 years ago

Order placed.

Please let me know when the IJ speaker panel plastics are ready. If you have your hands full, I can take care of them for you.

Quoted from PPS:

Ok, I've put a pre-reserve on the site, so if interested, please let us know
NOTE: Commit means that you will purchase! (assuming we deliver in the timeframe <(3-6 months out)
rick@planetarypinball.com

#28 6 years ago

Order placed. Now we need dancers and dancer tubes!

#30 6 years ago

Here is the sheet layout ... missing a couple of pieces which I'm sure are at the bottom of a box ...

BBB-Plastics.jpg

#31 6 years ago

FYI:The two small missing pieces of the three were intentionally removed because they had to be bent!!!

Plastic #1: This plastic is located in front of the Alien Lock and is bent to create the "bar" with mirror.

Plastic #2: This plastic is located at the top of the left clear ramp and is bent to house a red flasher.

BBB.jpg

PMI removed these plastics, bent them and installed the necessary hardware, brackets, rivets, etc. on them for each plastic set.

#32 6 years ago

order placed.

#33 6 years ago

I'll take a cut set .

#34 6 years ago

Still aways away from minimums ... so hopefully we get there ... tell everyone you know that has a BBB!

#35 6 years ago

If I knew a PPS BBB was on the horizon, I would order a set as a backup.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

If I knew a PPS BBB was on the horizon, I would order a set as a backup.

if it was, I doubt there'd be a problem meeting the minimums.

#39 6 years ago

If y'all knew what I sold my IPB set for, you'd jump on these Get 'em while the gettin is good!

#42 6 years ago

Interest submitted for one cut set.

Quoted from Imeh:

Order placed. Now we need dancers and dancer tubes!

+1 to tube dancers.

#43 6 years ago

posted info on the main french pinball forum two days ago. Hope this helps to achieve minimum!

#44 6 years ago

Just commited to a cut set!

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

FYI:The two small missing pieces of the three were intentionally removed because they had to be bent:
Plastic #1: This plastic is located in front of the Alien Lock and is bent to create the "bar" with mirror.
Plastic #2: This plastic is located at the top of the left clear ramp and is bent to house a red flasher.

PMI removed these plastics, bent them and installed the necessary hardware, brackets, rivets, etc. on them for each plastic set.

Will PPS be doing this for the new sets they run and sell? Or will those two plastics be left flat and not mountable on the game?

#46 6 years ago

no, they will be bent - that is in the description on the pre-reserve.

1 week later
#47 6 years ago

Last call and we will figure out if we have enough or not. If so, we will run them in January

#49 6 years ago

Rick, I'll buy 25 sets at your cost, if it helps you get to the minimum you need to make.

Hey, I'm just trying to help out.

Quoted from PPS:

Last call and we will figure out if we have enough or not. If so, we will run them in January

#50 6 years ago

1 uncut sheet for wall please.

Rick- will the plastics that need to be bent removed from the uncut sheet? I would like for them to stay if possible to not have holes in my sheet for the wall. Thanks!

Also, I am still in the need of the Champion Pub right side boxer plastic with the flasher installed

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside