• Latest reply 2 years ago by Pbpins
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BBBrender1.png
#1 2 years ago

I recently posted a picture of a decorative artwork I made for my place in the Big Bang Bar Remake Club.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-remake-club/page/3#post-6323331

I've received a number of requests if I could share the file so that others could print it out and use it to decorate their rooms.

Here's a preview of the artwork:

BBBrender1.pngBBBrender1.png

You can get it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e27feg79r30qtnk/BBBrender1-2.png?dl=0

Tips for printing: I printed mine out on a sheet of PVC. The image is quite large, and foamboard would've been problematic to use for reasons of logistics (also, it could snap). You can, of course, print it out on paper and frame it, but given the size that'll probably cost you quite a bit in a custom frame.

@Edit -- I forgot to mention, the dimensions of the artwork are roughly 7' by 3' (might actually be closer to 8' by 3').

---

Don't thank me, I take no credit. Recreating something is easy. Coming up with something and actually drawing it -- that's the real deal. If there's anyone you want to thank for this, thank Capcom and Stanley Fukuoka (for those of you who have Instagram, be sure to drop Stanley a follow! He posts a lot of his art there.)

#3 2 years ago

Thank you !
I saved the file to get it printed out in the future.

LTG : )

#4 2 years ago

Thank you! VERY kind of you to make this available. It is beautiful!

#5 2 years ago

Sweet! Thanks for sharing.

#6 2 years ago

Looks great, thanks!

#7 2 years ago

Excellent. Thank you for sharing it

#8 2 years ago

Good god dude, you should sign this. People are gonna print it and then try and sell it, hah. Really nicely done.

3 months later
#9 2 years ago

Love this, really appreciate OP sharing it with us.

If anyone has success outsourcing the printing via some site you upload the image to, and they then print and ship, please share your experience.

I am either going to take that route or see what a local printers shop would charge.

1 week later
#10 2 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Love this, really appreciate OP sharing it with us.
If anyone has success outsourcing the printing via some site you upload the image to, and they then print and ship, please share your experience.
I am either going to take that route or see what a local printers shop would charge.

Bump

#11 2 years ago

Awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-bang-bar-gameroom-poster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.