• 322 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PA016-Vibrant-Vancouver-Skyline-False-Creek-BC-Canada-Downtown-City-Panoramic-Panorama-Chris-Collacott-avision.ca-1.jpg
laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif
sylvia2.jpg
There are 322 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Your pride has completely decimated an ability to reason logically.

#302 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It sure seems that way when you make ludicrous statements about buying a JPop game being less of a risk than a Stern game.

You and Greg can poke fun at Jpop all day long but I'd rather have my $$$ in those pins based on potential and track record than what i already know I don't like. Doesn't mean I wouldn't jump on a Stern TWD or Zepp, I would.

It's not all or nothing with me. I took a "risk" on Woz over 3 years ago and it paid off for me. Jpop will be even better. I like betting on the jockey. And I'd take a RAZA that never got done at $$$ into it versus 25k for a BBB, all day, every day. Pretty simple.

#303 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You and Greg can poke fun at Jpop all day long

Whose poking fun at Jpop?? I love the guy!

We are poking fun at YOU.

#304 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The only post-Williams Jpop products we've seen released to the public are Zizzle pins and his iPhone app.

Yet………..just wait another 6 months and try and have some imagination.

I have no pride in pinball, just passion, and I like my reasoning, its usually right…..

#305 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I took a "risk" on Woz over 3 years ago and it paid off for me.

And if you would simply admit that you are also taking a (bigger) risk with Zidware than you did with WoZ, we wouldn't be having this nice little argument.

#306 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

...and Texas.

Quoted from iceman44:

I like my reasoning, its usually right…..

Texas right is always wrong.

Quoted from iceman44:

Yet………..just wait another 6 months and try and have some imagination.

Benefit of the doubt...6 months you MIGHT see a MG proto. You're not seein' Zombies this year.

#307 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Whose poking fun at Jpop?? I love the guy!

For what, investing in Jpop! It will prove to be a wise choice, but you guys have your fun in the meantime, I don't mind, the journey so far has been worth it…... Get your licks in while you can…….

#308 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And if you would simply admit that you are also taking a (bigger) risk with Zidware than you did with WoZ, we wouldn't be having this nice little argument.

Woz worked out great and I believe Jpop, at this stage, is a whole lot less risk, I really do, but you guys are just rubbernecking without any real info so just sit back and watch what happens

#309 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

For what, investing in Jpop!

No. For saying that it is less of a risk than buying a BBB or Stern.

Have I not made that clear in the last half dozen posts?

Look, things could obviously turn out very good for you in the end by taking a risk on buying these pins. But that's exactly what it is: risk! You are obviously willing to accept that risk, whatever it is in your mind, or you wouldn't be doing it. Sometimes you have to risk it big to get a big payoff. That's fine, I get that. What I don't get is your attitude of there being no risk, when there obviously is.

#310 10 years ago

Man I love it when you F ing Cali guys gang up on me, especially when its 2 hours earlier and I'm about to call it a night……Jpop rules baby, don't mess with Texas, Zombies are great and Alice is hot….

The "risk" today of being able to have a BBB or STLE in hand versus a Jpop pin seems obvious and is not lost on me, the "risk" of future fun and value, to me, is much less with Jpop, just the way I see it because i would want neither of those two. If we are talking about Ac/dc, SM or Lotr, that's different, I wouldn't give those up for the "risk" of Jpop if I had to choose, at this point in time, or it would be tough.

Rob, you can still come to the unboxing, it will be in time for Cowboys season anyhow. Greg, you too, come see what you are missing The whole gist of my replies is that anything makes more sense than buying a BBB for 25k. Zero logic.

#311 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It makes it so for me, Jpop has "released" a lot of pins and has a stellar reputation in pinball. I'm "risking" the fact that he can create Pinball Magic again and from I've seen so far I'm convinced, so much so that I've taken the "risk" on AIW.

Well, at least one more paid for game #3, so doughslingers can get his full refund back to help his theater project.

#312 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

it will be in time for Cowboys season anyhow.

Reason #5748 to stay away...

Quoted from iceman44:

Greg, you too, come see what you are missing

Nothing. They say New Yorkers think NY is the center of the gaddamn universe...that stereotype might have to shift states.

#313 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeh...no one gets shot in Texas

Quoted from wcbrandes:

they do! its just a much BIGGER wound!

That is F-n hilarious. I must say, I worked with several guys from TX years ago and for some reason they did have an unjustified high level of self worth merely because they were from Texas. They weren't bad guys by any stretch, but they truly thought there was something magical about the fake boundaries of Texas state lines. Me personally, I'll take Pennsylvania during the Fall months each and every time.

#314 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

That is F-n hilarious. I must say, I worked with several guys from TX years ago and for some reason they did have an unjustified high level of self worth merely because they were from Texas. They weren't bad guys by any stretch, but they truly thought there was something magical about the fake boundaries of Texas state lines. Me personally, I'll take Pennsylvania during the Fall months each and every time.

Texans are almost as bad in the "I'm so special because of where I come from" department as people from new york city. neither can go five minutes without mentioning it.

#315 10 years ago

Most New Yorkers don't mention where they're from, you can just tell by their attitude Same with Jersey.

#316 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Most New Yorkers don't mention where they're from, you can just tell by their attitude Same with Jersey.

LOL ...EVERYWHERE SUUUUUUCKS!

#317 10 years ago

Some of you guys shouldn't take yourselves so seriously or what's posted here, lighten up, have a little fun, yeah I'm glad Buddy can get his refund now

Quoted from metallik:

Different regions have different attitudes don't they….hehe

Why is Texas and its neighboring midwest and southern states the best? It's the people that are from there, just saying

#318 10 years ago

PA016-Vibrant-Vancouver-Skyline-False-Creek-BC-Canada-Downtown-City-Panoramic-Panorama-Chris-Collacott-avision.ca-1.jpgPA016-Vibrant-Vancouver-Skyline-False-Creek-BC-Canada-Downtown-City-Panoramic-Panorama-Chris-Collacott-avision.ca-1.jpgPA016-Vibrant-Vancouver-Skyline-False-Creek-BC-Canada-Downtown-City-Panoramic-Panorama-Chris-Collacott-avision.ca-1.jpgPA016-Vibrant-Vancouver-Skyline-False-Creek-BC-Canada-Downtown-City-Panoramic-Panorama-Chris-Collacott-avision.ca-1.jpg

I dont know anyone ever been to Vancouver! just sayin!

#319 10 years ago

so pretty had to upload twice!

#320 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

so pretty had to upload twice!

Been there, no argument there. Not sure what kind of town though let's their NBA team go!

#321 10 years ago

A money hungry town thats the kind!

#322 10 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I'm neither stupid, ignorant nor wealthy. I'm a pinball collector who has saved his pennies for the past five years. Since I saved the money, I get to decide how I spend the money. This money isn't needed to feed my family. It's not needed to pay the mortgage. It's money for pinball. Whether that is one game like BBB or multiple NIB games from Stern, JJP, Spooky, etc. Pinball is my hobby and the money I have saved is for that hobby.

That.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
There are 322 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-bang-bar-for-sale-25000/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.