Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

016343C4-F724-41B7-A7C3-E844F70FB59F (resized).jpeg
318e6c6a7514f913c68cf8ff2bf68a5f--old-bottles-very-interesting (resized).jpg
6164 (resized).jpg
7c8fd8e7cf10339afdb0ca92b81ceea3 (resized).png
unnamed-5 copy (resized).jpg
rollerskating-hippos-three-pink-tutus-roller-skate-walt-disney-world-holiday-parade-43538545 (resized).jpg
abb2eca6e65d494c6e4b3f323565f0c6--hungry-hungry-hippos-hungry-funny (resized).jpg
screen-shot-06-13-17-at-07-11-pm (resized).png
tumblr_lr1f32l1pw1qzjp8h2.gif
QMMb.gif
index (resized).jpg
i want it now (resized).jpg
4AC0FB84-943E-491C-800F-D85BCBBA8423 (resized).jpeg
60d.gif
57b39b3993dff.image (resized).jpg
C5EA22B5-8ECB-444A-9D35-4C33BB1808DA (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

For those reading and interested, you can purchase Pins n Vids documentary on pingame journals “Cool Stuff” page.

C5EA22B5-8ECB-444A-9D35-4C33BB1808DA (resized).pngC5EA22B5-8ECB-444A-9D35-4C33BB1808DA (resized).png

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#69 5 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

This whole story makes me sick because it ends on such a downote! Regardless of Genes downfall you set out to make a documentary and profit off of another companies game which is fine. I can't say you made x amount of dollars before and after Gene's downfall but sure seems like you have no intention of giving him any of the profits now from the sales of these DVD's and defiantly did not give him any of the profits from the previous sales either (a considerable amount of money) oh except for 2% of the discs. lol
If you're making $100 or $100,000 profit off this documentary the story of BBB from the time Gene found the blueprints in the back of Capcom's warehouse to the time he lost Illinois Pinball is his life story. And morally considering his disposition now he should be the only one reaping the rewards from anything to do with this pinball machine or his company while it was under his reign. Especially considering that he gave so much to make them at a personal loss of something like $3K each.
I'm glad to hear your documentary was not as distasteful as the article showing Gene at his lowest point after loosing almost everything he had to his name in the fire and being denied the insurance claim. But don't paint yourself in a different light your profiting over one mans accomplishments, one man who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars building all the BBB pins you all love and cherish and are profiting on by the thousands. One man who could use to be paid forward today.

Your looking and commenting on this in hindsite...when the documentary was made Gene was not in his downfall, he was at his highlight IMO. It’s my understanding also that Gene had given his blessing on this documentary at the time of its creation.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

I'm not saying that anything has changed at http://www.pinsandvids.com but I'm not saying it hasn't either. Make sure to look at the Rotate Case option when looking at the details. Fun!

Like the case so much I ordered a new copy, thanks for making these available again!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 209.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-bang-bar-documentary?tu=Pinballlew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.