You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015-08-30_01.24.20.jpg
20150829_144328.jpg
WP_20150725_001.jpg
IMG_0900.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ectobar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

Flippers in NC has one for .50¢/play.

Cool about the Silverball, I'll definitely be getting a couple visits there this summer.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

Yeah you just beat me to the Flippers Comment. I was just up in Asbury Park and visited the Silverball Museum...really cool place. Flippers has it beat when it comes to modern games but the amount of extremely well maintained games (EM and SS) is amazing at the Silverball Museum.

Flippers is excellent for sure. Work had my down in your neck of the woods a couple weeks ago, and I ended up going to Flippers every night. When the option was sit in a hotel room by myself, or go to Flippers, Flippers won.

3 months later
#19 8 years ago

Played it there this past weekend. It looks and plays great, unfortunately it's tough to hear because of how loud it is in there.

BBB loses a lot of it's charm when you can't hear the fun callouts. If your going specifically to play it, try to get there when it isn't too crowded so you can at least have a chance to hear it.

1 week later
#24 8 years ago

I'm having a fun rare pinball year. Played my first 2 BBB (Flippers/Silverball) and 2 Pinball Magic(Alllentown/Silverball).

Big fan of the skill shot into the hat and when the ball travels across the wand in PM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ectobar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-bang-bar-coming-to-silverball?tu=ectobar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.