46%
  • I would never buy a BBB remake 23 votes
    24%

(95 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sellmortimer (resized).jpg
c5e083cb1598b3e7588540fb35c240de6775c2a0 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 5 years ago

Seems obvious now that CGC will reproduce all high priced games and there are only a few left now. I have heard what the next three will be and BBB is on the list. Take it to the bank. Guys sitting on BBB are screwed just like I was with my restored MM, AFM, and MB. Shit happens.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You are not 'screwed' if you aren't selling your restored MM, AFM or MB. Sometimes people actually keep their games you know...

i see your point but you actually are. these were worth a lot more and the remake killed the value of an original. i still have the mb and mm. i do not plan on selling but if something happens to me and my family doesn't want these dinosaurs in the house anymore, the loss is real. shit, eventually what you think you might never sell will need to be sold. nothing is certain

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:I would imagine CGC will go with the highest priced, non-licensed themes first; thusly: TOTAN, CC, WH20, etc. AF and TZ licenses could be a mess, but I don't know.

CGC has made it clear they are only reproducing games that had $10,000 or more in mint huo or nicely restored sale value. A restored TOTAN or WH2O do not meet that criteria. CC and BBB do and those are two of the three that are up next according to a very reliable source. Now it might take a while but they will be done.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 209.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-bang-bar-5?tu=Saveleaningtower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.