• 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4 inch (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

OK Ballers - Big Ball announcement. I'm running a special from now until the end of August so no-one should miss out.
Buy 50 Ninjas and use coupon code 'bigball50" and you'll get a 2 inch chrome novelty ball with stand FREE
Buy 75 Ninjas and use coupon code "bigball75" and you'll get the 2-1/2" novelty ball with stand FREE
Buy 150 Ninjas and use coupon code "bigballs150" and you'll get both the 4 inch and 2-1/2 inch novelty balls with stands FREE
I will add at least one coupon special for Carbon balls in the next few days but you'll have a whole month on that one as well.
Please not that I am going to begin selling the stands for these balls separately. They are a lot of work to cut, camber, drill, sand and finish, so 5 bucks a piece is fair. You have to option to buy it or not and that way I don't have to raise the price on the novelty balls.
Spread the word to all your friends - like I said, this will run the full month of August so everyone should have time to see it and take advantage.
Anyone think I should do a Brass Ball special for the guy who has everything? I've got em.

JUST ADDED!! Buy 75 Carbon pinballs and use code "Carbon75" to get a 2-1/2 inch novelty ball with stand FREE

4 inch (resized).jpg4 inch (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-ball-special and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.