(Topic ID: 147401)

Bible Adventures Pinball Discussion Thread

By pinballlife

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aPuz5 (resized).jpg
    5144443 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 5.33.20 PM (resized).png
    image1 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Creación_de_Bible_Adventures.jpg
    ba.png
    1516475018070810693597893017888 (resized).jpg
    bible.png
    MatchBC (resized).jpg
    14986010318881102019668 (resized).jpg
    Drain (resized).png
    DissinTerry (resized).jpg
    e841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptrav1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#120 8 years ago

Please make this happen Ben. I'm in. Seriously, can I get my name on the list? No joke.

This would be the best pin of all time.

Seriously, please put my name on the list. Can I have machine number one?

Ok. I'll stop now. But seriously.

#121 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

There will not be any jokes at the expense of any religion in this. Don't sidetrack this topic by suggesting any.
    There could be humor, like Goliath saying to David "I thought you'd be bigger" or when the doors of the Ark close, some obviously extinct animal doesn't quite make it on board.

Love it.

#151 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Yup. Then there's a hurry-up as the waters start to rise. You can continue to collect animals for bonus right until the last minute.
    Then shoot the middle scoop (or time out) to start Noah's Ark MB. 4 balls, keep as many active as possible for 40 seconds. "Leaks" appear on shots and slowly turn inserts around them blue as it spreads - shoot these to patch for jackpots.
    I'd really try to use the RGB insert colors as part of the storytelling and not just a flashy show.
    If you make it past the 40 seconds you'd enter Phase 3 of that story in which... I'm not sure what happens?

After the forty seconds, flippers die, balls drain, lights fade from blue to green. Noah callout "finally some fresh air!" Flood bonus collected based on shots made during the flood. New ball kicks out to begin next chapter - Tower of Babel

#153 8 years ago

Hold on. At the end of flood multiball - Rainbow light show and some sort of hurry up before entering next chapter

#158 8 years ago
    Quoted from MikeHogue:

Ben, when you build this, make one killer version! No LE, SE, Pro, Premium, different translight / backglass or differences in playfields.
    Make as many as you can, but make them all the same! Your number is when you place your deposit.
    I'm in!

When can I place my deposit?

#169 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Yeah, because the religious folk are known for keeping their religion to themselves. I mean its not like its forced down peoples throats or anything, and never affects public policy or world conflict.

Only folks in this thread "forcing" anything are those who clearly don't want to discuss the Bible adventure pin. Please move on. Start your own atheist party/I hate deity thread.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

#177 8 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I'm 100% in....Can I preorder #1 EE (eternal edition)?

Quoted from ptrav1:

Please make this happen Ben. I'm in. Seriously, can I get my name on the list? No joke.
    This would be the best pin of all time.
    Seriously, please put my name on the list. Can I have machine number one?
    Ok. I'll stop now. But seriously.

Sorry. Called it.

#188 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I don't hate anything, just aware enough to know when something is bullshit. Amazing to me that anyone can believe in those man made fairytales from a time whne they didn't what bacteria is and where the sun went at night, come on man.

Again. Bible Adventure pin thread. You are entitled to believe whatever you like. No hard feelings from this guy. Would gladly discuss my beliefs with anyone on here if they would like, but this thread is about the GREATEST PINBALL MACHINE EVER MADE!!!

Bible Adventures

Joseph mode

Shoot scoop - Joseph thrown in well
    Shoot orbit - sold into slavery
    Shoot ramp - (maybe twice) rises to power in Potiphar's house
    Shoot scoop again - Potiphar's hussy wife gets him thrown in prison
    Shoot ramps like 4 times - rise to power as ruler of Egypt second only to the pharaoh

#189 8 years ago

Then I think you gotta work the brothers and their reconciliation in there. This could be one ridiculously deep game.

#203 8 years ago

Would you think mode based like Star Trek, so you could select your story mode? Or do you think a progressive game would be best?

Personally I'm thinking mode, or else I may never get to play Jeremiah, the weeping prophet mode.

#235 8 years ago

Please for the love of God no stained glass anywhere on the machine. I'm thinking backglass is a young David holding Goliath's severed head. Background is Goliath's corpse and armies of Israel and the Philistines. Cabinet side art featuring a Noah ark/flood mural on one side and maybe a hodge podge of creation/additional stories on the other.

Again please no stained glass. i think you want this as unchurchy as possible. Just the OT content.

#238 8 years ago

How about B.C. Pinball or Pinball B.C. since we are only talking Old Testament?

#239 8 years ago

If severed head not on the backglass, at least a sweet head lopping animation.

#240 8 years ago

Seven orbit shots gives you walls of Jericho bonus. And starts Jericho hurry up where you try to make seven more orbit shots. Joshua 6

1 week later
    #248 8 years ago

OK so who is the callout voice? Moses? Solomon (wisest guy in the OT) seems like a legitimate guy to provide direction during your game.

8 months later
    #314 7 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Bible Adventures is not in the queue.
    I still think it would fit pinball AMAZINGLY well.

Aw man. I was really hoping it could be Bible Adventures.

#321 7 years ago

I'll take one for sure. Maybe 2

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptrav1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bible-adventures-pinball-discussion-thread?tu=ptrav1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.