(Topic ID: 147401)

Bible Adventures Pinball Discussion Thread

By pinballlife

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aPuz5 (resized).jpg
    5144443 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 5.33.20 PM (resized).png
    image1 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Creación_de_Bible_Adventures.jpg
    ba.png
    1516475018070810693597893017888 (resized).jpg
    bible.png
    MatchBC (resized).jpg
    14986010318881102019668 (resized).jpg
    Drain (resized).png
    DissinTerry (resized).jpg
    e841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 8 years ago

This might be the perfect translite.

four_horsemen_(resized).jpgfour_horsemen_(resized).jpg

#74 8 years ago

The mod makers are already hard at work.

#100 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Once again Ben has stated no new testament that mean no Jesus

OK, I get that. There has to be a way to fit these guys in then.

davey-and-goliath-1_(resized).jpgdavey-and-goliath-1_(resized).jpg

#104 8 years ago

#106 8 years ago

I guess what I'd like to know is will there be a King James unlimited edition?

#109 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

There will not be any jokes at the expense of any religion in this. Don't sidetrack this topic by suggesting any.

Probably shouldn't sidetrack this topic by bringing up religion period. Kinda against the rules around here.

#147 8 years ago

This is just like Sunday school.

#229 8 years ago

This pin should definitely have some bible thumper bumpers.

#237 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ouch! Best One Liner of 2015!

Thanks! And the year isn't over yet! I know they don't call them that anymore, but I got the idea from my Pinky.

thumperbumper_(resized).jpgthumperbumper_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
    #279 8 years ago

Can we get Charlton Heston on this machine?

#281 8 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Maybe incorporate this guy into the theme

You forgot his lovely wife.

8 months later
    #323 7 years ago

It is interesting how you can do a bible themed pinball machine without bringing any religion into the subject.

#325 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

Religion=man's version/interpretation of the Bible & how he wants to worship.

Wrong! Some people's religion has nothing to do with the bible. But if the bible has anything to do with religion then it is a fine line this thread is treading on pinside.

#326 7 years ago

However, if the bible is being presented as a fictional story, then I don't see how pinside would have a problem with it.

#329 7 years ago

This pin should have a Crusades mode.

You don't have to believe the story to enjoy a little good old fashioned genocide.

#332 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

No, not wrong. This Is a Biblical Adventure Thread.

OK.

Then the crusades are cool? I heard the crusaders were carrying bibles and were certainly on an adventure.

#335 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

Lol! Look who wants to talk religion!?

No. I did not mention anything like that in that post. I was talking about war and slaughter. These topics are not banned here and are part of the bible adventure.

#336 7 years ago
    Quoted from Air_Pinball:

You seem to forget Jerusalem was overrun by Muslim invaders before it was overrun by Christians.

Where's the outrage about that invasion?

There is none. This is about a pinball machine called "bible adventures" remember? But we can add that too if you desire.

#338 7 years ago
    Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Crusdaes would be more "Medieval Adventures".

How bout "Medieval Bible Adventures" That does have a nice ring to it.

#341 7 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

If this pin was announced I don't think it would take long to get a couple hundred commitments to buy. I'm still asking for #1!!!

The way things are going, it would outsell Batman66 and for twice the price before they even started on it.

#350 7 years ago
    Quoted from taz:

Back to the unofficial poll though, I'd also likely buy a pin of this theme....but I want Samson in it fighting with his "jawbone of an ass" weapon.

I will add an official poll to this thread if there is enough interest in either title.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lamb-of-god-or-bible-adventures-pinball-machine

#361 7 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

seems themes are going backwards in time now. Why not go REALLY far back?

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#379 7 years ago

A real cool toy would be Abraham with a knife about to kill Isaac, but as his arm is coming down, Isaac flips over and there is a ram there instead. The display animations could show all the blood.

8 months later
    #402 6 years ago

One must remember the bible is full of blood and gore, even more so if you insult the creator!

#404 6 years ago

The bible will make an excellent pinball theme as long as religion is left out of it.

#406 6 years ago

What I don't understand is why you won't be including any features from the new testament when there is so much good material to work with.

#408 6 years ago

Could a US government pinball theme be discussed here without getting political? Or would it be up to the interpretation of the mods who is crossing the line in such a discussion? Or who they would let slide for one reason or another.

We all are supposed to play by the same rules here and there is good reason discussing politics and religion are not allowed on this website.

#415 6 years ago

A bible adventures without Jesus just sounds so wrong.

4 weeks later
    #462 6 years ago

Will this game have a lower playfield that can swallow the ball thru the gates of hell?

#465 6 years ago

Cool. Sounds like it will be epic.

(see what I did there)

6 months later
    #520 6 years ago

Those guys in the pic look like they are in bible study praying that their paychecks will cash.

#526 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

No Jesus or Jesus references.

5144443 (resized).jpg5144443 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bible-adventures-pinball-discussion-thread?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.