(Topic ID: 147401)

Bible Adventures Pinball Discussion Thread

By pinballlife

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aPuz5 (resized).jpg
    5144443 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 5.33.20 PM (resized).png
    image1 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Creación_de_Bible_Adventures.jpg
    ba.png
    1516475018070810693597893017888 (resized).jpg
    bible.png
    MatchBC (resized).jpg
    14986010318881102019668 (resized).jpg
    Drain (resized).png
    DissinTerry (resized).jpg
    e841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

My conversations with Ben regarding Bible Adventures go back several years and I am 100% in!

Tons of possibilities!

Besides the obvious ones such as the plagues wizard mode and the parting of the Red Sea multiball, and Noah's Ark You could have:

Daniel and the Lions Den mode - need to avoid yellow shots (Lions) and hit blue shots to escape.

Jonah and the Whale multiball - lock 3 balls in the Whale and they come blasting out the blow hole.

Samson's locks - hit x targets to build up strength and avoid getting a haircut, as hair is cut flipper strength gets weaker and weaker until you die.

Fiery Furnace, Walls of Jericho, Lot's Wife turning into salt, Cain and Able, David and Goliath, Adam and Eve, etc. Could be the deepest game ever made!

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

Now, if someone releases a Joel Osteen or Joyce Meyer pin, be afraid!

Creflo Dollar Gulfstream Jet edition... $10K by Christmas!

#35 8 years ago

Great mod possibilities with this theme as well.... Lamb's blood topper to put above your game to protect your "firstborn".

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

We could use color RGB inserts to light Red, Green Blue to show phase level of each mode completed.

You could really give those RGB inserts a workout by putting in some sort of "Joseph and the coat of many colors" double scoring mode.-I'm picturing something along the lines of WOZ's "Light's on" crystal ball mode.

#223 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Stained glass is a cool idea and while it fits theme it doesn't fit the tone I'm aiming for.
    Stained glass makes one think of churches, and I want this game to be about the stories, not where the stories are told.

I agree with this and think Scott from Riot Pinball (WOOLY) would be a great choice for designing the art package!

#227 8 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Yeah and while you're there, suggest they send a production ready WOOLY pin to Spooky to contract manufacture.

They could convert WOOLY to Pinheck system and then use that layout for Bible Adventures. Buyers could have choice of theme (WOOLY or BA) and be able to run either software package. Now that would be a ton of value for the money as you would get 2 games in 1!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bible-adventures-pinball-discussion-thread?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.