(Topic ID: 147401)

Bible Adventures Pinball Discussion Thread

By pinballlife

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aPuz5 (resized).jpg
    5144443 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 5.33.20 PM (resized).png
    image1 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Creación_de_Bible_Adventures.jpg
    ba.png
    1516475018070810693597893017888 (resized).jpg
    bible.png
    MatchBC (resized).jpg
    14986010318881102019668 (resized).jpg
    Drain (resized).png
    DissinTerry (resized).jpg
    e841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 8 years ago

The old Testament is full of classic stories and would make a great pin. I think it would work great kind of like TOTAN works. You just progress through the mode to reveal the story. I think some people have their panties in a bunch over the content. Pretty sure Ben Heck isn't going to be trying to convert anyone with a pin. Now, if someone releases a Joel Osteen or Joyce Meyer pin, be afraid!

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

PS: We worked "LION MAN!" into Rob Zombie, I see no reason it can't find its way into this.

"Daniel, watch out for that LION, MAN!"

#116 8 years ago

I think you should provide this as a kit that can be used to re-theme a BBB. That way, you have to offer a worthy sacrifice in order to be an owner.

#157 8 years ago

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite jokes.

A vegan, an atheist, and a cross fit member walk into a bar. Everyone knows because they won't shut up about it.

#160 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Yeah, because the religious folk are known for keeping their religion to themselves. I mean its not like its forced down peoples throats or anything, and never affects public policy or world conflict.

It's a joke, like the three pages of religious jokes before it. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

2 weeks later
    #252 8 years ago

I don't care which character they decide to be the narrator, just get Peter Cullen to do the voice work!

#262 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I would change the name to "Greatest Stories Ever Told"

The greatest story ever told is about Jesus, though. Ben wants to stick to the Old Testament.

(This following not a response to Whysnow, just a general rant )

I don't know what everyone's damn hang up is over the word Bible. It's just a theme. I loved my TOTAN but didn't believe any of the stories within. Hell, a lot of Heavy Metal songs are written about Old Testament stories. I didn't burn all my Metallica tapes because I found Creeping Death to be "preachy". If Ben ever makes this and the layout and rules are fun, who the hell cares what the name is?

If Ben does decide to remove Bible from the name, though something like the following could be cool:
    1) 4000, B.C.
    2) Epoch
    3) Four Millennia

something to that effect because the OT supposedly spans around 4,000 years.

#265 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry, again not into religion at all and dont know anything of what is officially the "greatest" story.
    "823" is what I personally would call it as that is the appropriate dewy number for english fiction.

Technically, it's Hebrew fiction, though originally written in Greek. Where does that fall in the Dewey Decimal system?

#270 8 years ago
    Quoted from Excalabur:

The OT sure wasn't written in greek, unless you mean something by 'written' other than 'composed'. Hebrew/Aramaic...

I gotcha. I guess I was being kinda loose with words there. It's been a while since I really researched it, but I was under the impression that the Old Testament as we know it today was compiled by the Greeks from various older texts. Thus my joke that it was Hebrew fiction written in Greek. I guess my joke sucks, though, because I had to take time to explain it. Oh well, not every one can be a winner!

#272 8 years ago

Playfield that splits would be revolutionary. You should have kept that one to yourself, Ben.

#273 8 years ago

How about Tower of Babel multi ball. 3 or 4 balls. One or two targets are lit and will randomly switch between all targets on the game. Hitting the lit targets causes the tower to increase in height. Hitting the wrong ones causes the tower to lower, simulating the mixing of languages inhibiting progress. Mode is timed and you collect the score at the end based on how high the tower is. Could be an actual tower that lifts from the playfield or an animation on the screen. If physical, a scoop can be revealed at max height to collect super jackpot.

5 months later
    #293 7 years ago

This thread must be silent because of all the time Ben Heck is spending in the development studio!

2 months later
    #342 7 years ago

passover multiball, hit all shots not lit red!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bible-adventures-pinball-discussion-thread?tu=jwo825 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.