(Topic ID: 147401)

Bible Adventures Pinball Discussion Thread

By pinballlife

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aPuz5 (resized).jpg
    5144443 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 5.33.20 PM (resized).png
    image1 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Creación_de_Bible_Adventures.jpg
    ba.png
    1516475018070810693597893017888 (resized).jpg
    bible.png
    MatchBC (resized).jpg
    14986010318881102019668 (resized).jpg
    Drain (resized).png
    DissinTerry (resized).jpg
    e841bec0c24f33a59abd49c6b2c549fe (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hooked.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 8 years ago

Huge potential ending with four wiz modes. Bowls n scrolls rapture, second coming and judgement. Id use all old testement for modes sticking with 12 of the most well known stories. Take the wooly layout and make two versions. Upper playfield could be heaven or upper room to gain more power. Anyway id be in.

3 weeks later
    #282 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

"Pharaoh of Egypt.... LET MY PEOPLE GO!"
    SHAKER MOTOR!
    PF SPLITS!
    SUPER LIGHT SHOW!
    MULTIBALL!

reminds me of ES. So Terry will this be your second pinball? First with flippers?

8 months later
    #339 7 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Hey if 250+ people are willing to buy it, Bible Adventures could totally happen.

I'd take #3 Trinity #4 for the four horseman or #7 for the scrolls and bowls .

3HO-00010K01-1(1) V02 (resized).jpg3HO-00010K01-1(1) V02 (resized).jpg

#373 7 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Bible Adventures to be first seen/released at Pinball Life Open House 2017 (new style) would be like the parting of the Red Sea...
    Brad

I would imagine the red see mode ending with a metal ramp splitting in two allowing a timed shot to actually complete the mode.

#378 7 years ago
    Quoted from HOOKED:

I would imagine the red sea mode ending with a metal ramp splitting in two allowing a timed shot to actually complete the mode.

id start off with a bang...let there be light ...game goes totally black when coined up ...booming voice "let there be light" and a cool light show and first ball kicks out with a skill shot as random flashers go off like lightning ...if made 7 ball multi starts to mimic 7 days of creation story. Really could be an epic game.

#382 7 years ago

Art ....dont you me Ark Power Ball ? when you have collected the 10 commandments you have Ark power ball

1 year later
    #490 6 years ago

Wizard mode ..."I Am" would be epic.

One thing I have never seen in a multi flipper game is earning extra flippers.
    So for instance you start with the two lower and earn the uppers / sides as you progress through the mode. Thus opening new shots you could otherwise not make with just the two lowers.

#503 6 years ago

Or Ark mulitball where you have to avoid hitting it or the mod ends. It would have to be a controlled two ball where accuracy is rewarded stray touches would strike you dead. If ark is hit Picturing a total flipper kill with crazy flasher hit ball drains three second silence. New ball kicks out player continues on same ball play number. Could be a mini wizard mode or encore type round.

#513 6 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Good idea! Was planning something like that for Adam & Eve MB as well (2 balls, all switches score avoid the Apple)
    My idea for most modes is to have multiple stages. For instance after you use the ramp to advance the 10 Plagues of Egypt you start Exodus which has 3 stages (if you're good enough):
    1) Rea Sea split MB (get as many balls through opening as possible)
    2) Collect 10 commandments
    3) Wander desert for 40 years
    Stage 3 of which could involve "not touching the ark"

Wander in the desert was tedious for them just before Jericho. id make that a stumbled upon mode where its timed for 40 seconds nothing you hit scores you cant drain to stop it and no flipper holds lol. That would be a unique frustrating mess for the player.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hooked.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bible-adventures-pinball-discussion-thread?tu=hooked and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.